Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-30-2009   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

imported_Citrine will become famous soon enoughimported_Citrine will become famous soon enough

-End the myth arc and continue on with another episode
-Include Arien,Ryan,Kali, and Asuka into the offiicial story
-More interesting and longer stages
-Increase the Experience curve for rebirth players
-If your going to add more characters, ffs add the initial side characters that were initially were introduced in the story
-More raids
-More raids
-More raids

oh and more raids >.>;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
cit is badass as always :P

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-01-2009   #42 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

I want a stage that REQUIRES teamwork beyond any of the level of past stages. This would really help bring players together. Too bad that won't happen xD.

07-01-2009   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsDungeon Fighter OnlineGunZ

CrunchyRoll has disabled reputation
IGN: Dithyrambic
Class: Healer lu_eir
Level: 85
Guild: Poverty

New PvP maps o=

07-01-2009   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kag
hmm why not make a hard mode for 2x exp or something >.<
as in the ability to choose difficulty mode.
oo. That'd be fun. Though with the way most stages are setup, that'd just mean a lot more stuff that hit for a lot more. Like mything without myth gear.

07-01-2009   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

windcurse is on a distinguished road

Fix the level curve for the stages so that when I try to legend, I actually get my exp worth instead of having to interrupt the story by going to ep 4.

07-01-2009   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Hypocrisy will become famous soon enoughHypocrisy will become famous soon enough
IGN: Hypocrisy
Class: Knight
Level: 70+70+6x
Guild: Ti$$tans

What would really be fun would be a [lol iknow]Party Quest like in Saple Mtory. Like a side stage quest where every member has a specific and equally as important job to do.

Admit it, pqing was fun. . .

07-01-2009   #47 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypocrisy
What would really be fun would be a [lol iknow]Party Quest like in Saple Mtory. Like a side stage quest where every member has a specific and equally as important job to do.

That made my day. xD

Well um, are you specifically talking like, a raid, but you have to have certain classes to pass through the stage?

07-01-2009   #48 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLenne
That made my day. xD

Well um, are you specifically talking like, a raid, but you have to have certain classes to pass through the stage?
I'm guessing it'll be kinda like, every person in the party has to do something and if one person fails, everyone fails. In other words, no soloing.

07-01-2009   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Hypocrisy will become famous soon enoughHypocrisy will become famous soon enough

Quote:

not anything specific.

Like they're be levels that need a certain kind of attack. Every class can do it, but some classes specialize in it. Like if a stage needs something with a good amount of hp hit from a distance, dainn would specialize in it but any class can do it. Also, special monsters that are immune to certain attacks. So no 8 yuki party lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
I'm guessing it'll be kinda like, every person in the party has to do something and if one person fails, everyone fails. In other words, no soloing.
yea something like^^

Last edited by Hypocrisy; 07-01-2009 at 07:59 PM.

07-01-2009   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

Quote:
That made my day. xD

I wouldn't think they would make it necessary, because there will be days when one class doesn't feel like loggin on >.>

They should probably have a raid where you have multiple ways of clearing certain parts, depending on your class. Say, have eight rooms to choose from, each class having the ability to clear one, or two at best. You only need to clear 3 or 4 to continue, so that you can just avoid rooms that you'll have problems with because you lack certain members.

And yes... I did enjoy Pqing in Saple Mtory

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

07-01-2009   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by imported_Citrine
-If your going to add more characters, ffs add the initial side characters that were initially were introduced in the story
-More raids
-More raids
-More raids

oh and more raids >.>;;
ppl are gonna start off rebirthed most of the time no use for exp curve
raids.. i think they're inputting.. looks like there's 2 new raids for lvl 70's in the normal stages (no myth gear probably)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedScar
I want a stage that REQUIRES teamwork beyond any of the level of past stages. This would really help bring players together. Too bad that won't happen xD.
citadel is pretty hard atm.. without endu pots blah blah res stones blah blah. i dunno how to beat hell knights of death without siegs
and probably no one does it cause it's so hard, or they do it with guildies which accomplishes nothing

07-01-2009   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobeemagic
The real reason for avoidance with public is they spam endless all day long and there no pt beating it even if one person in on endless mode.

And if you dont have voke/wall there is still something you can applied as a team and you dont need to use anything to accomplish that. Just that, most people tends to work on their own, doesnt matter if you have leet dodging skills, if you dont move as a team, you are making things 10x more complicated.
that's news to me.. i haven't seen an endless since.. forever.. *except guildies*

07-01-2009   #53 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
citadel is pretty hard atm.. without endu pots blah blah res stones blah blah. i dunno how to beat hell knights of death without siegs
i never got past hell knights when soloing
when they spam nadoes, i'm dead

07-01-2009   #54 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
that's news to me.. i haven't seen an endless since.. forever.. *except guildies*
Well, I did use endless for my first run after repeatedly dying to hell knight and helios.

As for boss characteristics

1) The ohko dont ohko you instantly
2) Some of the deadly moves are tracking attacks

More than enough for anyone to exploit.

07-07-2009   #55 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

RunFromTheBall will become famous soon enough
IGN: (Cup)Cake(s)
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Level: 70
Guild: Kasai

Quote:

only ludi pq was, i think i even remember the code for the boxes...113..1..err *shrug*. the prizes were cool, then pass glitchers came and ruined it =.=
speaking of ms...i would like a super hard boss, like zakum =.= (i think thats what its called, thingy with 8 arms)

some new pvp maps and new modes, some interesting ones...not kill ppl 3 times. Survival project had a nice one where you kill grey npc's and each other in a big arena and a mini war one where each side had an army of npc monsters.

some monsters that can combo, not just 1hko attacks. Some interesting new attacks for monsters.

every stage to be glitchless D:

a better chat box, that black box doesn't do it for me! again...ms had it right =.=

07-07-2009   #56 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunFromTheBall
only ludi pq was, i think i even remember the code for the boxes...113..1..err *shrug*. the prizes were cool, then pass glitchers came and ruined it =.=
speaking of ms...i would like a super hard boss, like zakum =.= (i think thats what its called, thingy with 8 arms)
I believe it was 111, 112, 113, . . . 121, 122, 123, and so on.

A boss like Zakum would be a little much ;x When it first came out[before those godly apples came out] it took 30 people like 2 hours to kill it. Imagine that with 8 party members and limited spam.

07-08-2009   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

xLyra is on a distinguished road

In its origins, Bonus was known as the "Apocrypha" which in biblical terms was the secret, sort of left out areas that were unknown and fairly unpopular. I think that name would be best for it. Myth should stay the same name because its so secret and hidden.

As for the stages i think 1-10 would have been better instead of abruptly stopping at 6.

07-08-2009   #58 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

RunFromTheBall will become famous soon enough
IGN: (Cup)Cake(s)
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: Kasai

Quote:
I believe it was 111, 112, 113, . . . 121, 122, 123, and so on.

A boss like Zakum would be a little much ;x When it first came out[before those godly apples came out] it took 30 people like 2 hours to kill it. Imagine that with 8 party members and limited spam.
*drop 1 mil, meso explosion*
that was fun, especially since i got to blow up money and it wasn't mine but still hoarded the equips and made profit from it ^^

07-08-2009   #59 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Guild: Excallibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by imported_Citrine
-More raids
-More raids
-More raids

oh and more raids >.>;;
I love you o_o

why can't AllM make this happen. Jebus.

off-topic: Its funny to see pro mythers always failed in B1~2