Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-26-2009   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

windcurse is on a distinguished road

What creative skill builds? We all follow some sort of basic outline, which moves are total crap, which moves are overrated, which moves were first crap but are actually pretty useful when used as some sort of gimmick, which moves obviously must be maxed because of the basic outline of how to fight as ___ character. Heck, LUMINARY is more diverse when it comes to skill builds(In the form of stats o-o)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-27-2009   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Fiona is on a distinguished road

Skill builds become even less diverse after Rebirth for several characters, I think, since Rebirth skills require so many skill points yet are so hax compared to everything else. Tia and Dacy, for example, the latter of which results in a ton of puppeteers who don't even use puppets.

05-27-2009   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

what they need is to make it so rb skills dont work in regular stages and design a non myth tab to continue at 70 rb (slower exp but will still lvl ppl up to 80 or so, or maybe make it so hard ppl dont wanan do it.)

05-27-2009   #44 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by windcurse
What creative skill builds? We all follow some sort of basic outline, which moves are total crap, which moves are overrated, which moves were first crap but are actually pretty useful when used as some sort of gimmick, which moves obviously must be maxed because of the basic outline of how to fight as ___ character. Heck, LUMINARY is more diverse when it comes to skill builds(In the form of stats o-o)
Some builds are just impractical and can't do crap in stages and PvP. For example: a Sieg without MP regen or HP increase.

05-27-2009   #45 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
Skill builds become even less diverse after Rebirth for several characters, I think, since Rebirth skills require so many skill points yet are so hax compared to everything else. Tia and Dacy, for example, the latter of which results in a ton of puppeteers who don't even use puppets.
True.

Then again most dacy opt for no puppets is because they are sick of being asked to glitch xxx number of stages.

06-02-2009   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Gatts has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: OptimusGatts
Class: Sieg - The Knight lt_knight
Level: 5X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Some builds are just impractical and can't do crap in stages and PvP. For example: a Sieg without MP regen or HP increase.
bonus sets have made this very possible

06-05-2009   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Fiona is on a distinguished road

And gigantic mana potions for the Myth-ers (if anything, mana regen is kinda a waste of points now)

06-05-2009   #48 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
And gigantic mana potions for the Myth-ers (if anything, mana regen is kinda a waste of points now)
OOT: Have you seen the 30% mana pot with only 10 sec c/d and is available in guild store, if you got it through I-cant-remember-what-box ? It cost 3s each only, talk about broken. Made all solo looks dumb in the current patch. This + AWD + rebirth skills (aoe) = immortal, at least against mobs, while 99.9% of the boss in lunia have attacks that are easily dodgable.

06-05-2009   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobeemagic
OOT: Have you seen the 30% mana pot with only 10 sec c/d and is available in guild store, if you got it through I-cant-remember-what-box ? It cost 3s each only, talk about broken. Made all solo looks dumb in the current patch. This + AWD + rebirth skills (aoe) = immortal, at least against mobs, while 99.9% of the boss in lunia have attacks that are easily dodgable.
HAH I got those for my guild! (I think it was guild appreciation box or sumthin) We are totally eating those things up!

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx