Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-20-2009   #81 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

bronislav84 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
IGN: Zella
Class: Tia
Level: 2x

I guess if she puts the newest one on x10 you won't have that problem, 1sts?

Yea the checkbox works. I guess I'll keep it skipping the profile, then.

Characters:
Zella: 2x Tia (Main, most often played)
Zelia: 2x Eir (Semi main, to replace my OB Eir)
KnightedArtThou: Lvl 1 Sieg (Mostly mule)

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
I loved you, Grandpa

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-21-2009   #82 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Eden Eternal

Kanata Saionji has a spectacular aura aboutKanata Saionji has a spectacular aura aboutKanata Saionji has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Tenaciel
Class: All?
Level: 50

Uncheck, then?

Alternatively, you can manually disable the autologin by going into "HKCU\Software\Toshi\Launcher\Profiles\[Profile Name]\Settings\Startup" and changing Auto_Login to False.

Or manually disable exit on close by going into "HKCU\Software\Toshi\Launcher\Profiles\[Profile Name]\Settings\Global" and changing CLog to False.

04-21-2009   #83 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Oh no no, you misunderstand. That was the whole thing with the profile before and asking to be able to skip it lmao. I like not having to choose a profile since there's only one. Very single user friendly now. Thank you very much for the program Kanata.

By the way I love the event notice thing. Would you be able to make it choose which events you want to be notified about and which not? Like iirc, the latest one is at 3am my time, and that's kinda late on a school day. Granted, I probably wouldn't even be playing, but if I had I probably wouldn't want to be notified about that one. So if I may suggest, how about making it possible to choose which events (Converted to local time of course) to be notified about? By the way how do you make it convert times to the users time? Checking the clock right? Or is it more complicated than that? For a simple looking program, it's very complicated from what I've been able to guess at.

Did the staff change the stickies in Tech Support to point to this new thread with the new Launcher? It might still point to the old one.

Characters:

Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
I loved you, Grandpa

Last edited by bronislav84; 04-21-2009 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Typos

04-21-2009   #84 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84
Did the staff change the stickies in Tech Support to point to this new thread with the new Launcher? It might still point to the old one.
Link is now directed to this thread.
Thanks.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

04-21-2009   #85 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Hey don't thank me, Kanata made the program. I just happened to post in it asking if Kanata asked yet to change that link. Well great, now it's changed. Light rules, yes.

Characters:

Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
I loved you, Grandpa

05-05-2009   #86 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

EDIT: Nevermind I had to delete the registry keys from the last time I tried this.

Now there's a new problem though. I installed the ijji auto launcher file you gave earlier in the thread, and downloaded the Launcher from MediaFile.

Now it opens! I made a new account, but after I did that and signed in, the next login screen is for your ijji account right? Cause I put that info in and clicked launch, but it just sits there and does nothing. Lunia doesn't even try to open.

Help? ^_^;

Last edited by Mega; 05-05-2009 at 05:56 PM.

05-10-2009   #87 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Happens to me most of the times too. :/
But sometime it works. o_o
Yet, I always forget to ask.

07-14-2009   #88 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Eden Eternal

Kanata Saionji has a spectacular aura aboutKanata Saionji has a spectacular aura aboutKanata Saionji has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Tenaciel
Class: All?
Level: 50

Sorry for the lack of updates.

Anyway, I'm redesigning the launcher and raising its version number to three. I'll make a new thread for it.
The most important feature it will provide is the same security provided with using the ijji website. It will encrypt the username and password with RSA before sending it to the website. The website already knows how to decrypt it and it is already supported. Unfortunately, certain passwords cannot be used with this feature. As far as I know, there are no available workarounds save for changing your password.

/thread please.

Last edited by Kanata Saionji; 07-14-2009 at 04:38 PM.