k i dont knw if it posted and i cant search right now. if its posted a mod can lock and delit this thread
1. The tournament brackets will apply to all 2-on-2 PvP battles.
2. The top 32 players in the Qualifying round are selected as Team Captains. The way we will choose the Captains is from the best 1-on-1 and 2-on-2 winners plus our secret formula. This is based on a combination of the minimum number of fights, the highest number of wins and the highest percentage of wins plus the 12FootTall factor.
3. Once selected, they can choose who they want as their partner for the remainder of the tournament.
4. The position they finish in while qualifying will also be their team number.
5. Teams will also be able to have their own team name.
6. Each Team will be assigned a battle time and date by a Lunia GM.
7. Users must meet a GM in the Square within 5 minutes of their assigned battle time. If the Teams are not at the battle time, the match is forfeited.
8. Each player will have to be at the battle on time. If the Team Captain shows up and the team mate does not, the Captain can decide if they want to battle solo or forfeit the match.
9. 12FootTall GMs will accompany users into the PvP arena to moderate the battle.
10. The winner's of Round 1, Round 2 and the Quarter Finals will be determined by best 2-out-of-3 battles.
11. Winners of the Semi-Finals will be determined by the best 4-out-of-7 battles and winners of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Finals will be best 6-out-of-10 battles.
12. Finals will be video recorded by 12FootTall GMs so all Lunia Adventurers can watch the action.
1. PVP will be held in FREE.
2. Healers are allowed to heal.
3. Air combo attacks cannot exceed 10.
4. Ground melee combo attacks cannot exceed 3 strings.
5. If a player dies during a combo attack, the attacker should stop the attack immediately.
6. Teams can be a combination of any class or level.
7. If one team member loses all their lives during the match, team PVP (2 v/s 2) will continue as is.
8. Infinite combos are prohibited.
Any and all decisions by an authorized 12FootTall representative are FINAL. Remember, its 12FootTall's game and we can change it whenever we want. (It's our first tournament so we'll do our best not to mess it up!)
It's all about fun.
shit rules -.- what the fck cant exceed 10 air hits -.- what a retarded rule