Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-01-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LuniaLover is on a distinguished road
Default No More Plat? What Now?

Im trying to make Partys sometimes rare platers coming.. I mean its my only way to lvl im lvl 36..Im looking for an other way to level..Dont tell Me stages Or pvp..Whatever it gives me 2% each pvp round and stages almost same..It's pretty annoying..Before evryone were Platting..

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-01-2008   #2 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

ItsRai is on a distinguished road
IGN: Noof
Class: Fighter lt_gunslinger

Genos...They give ALOT of xp. Lol from 30-40

04-01-2008   #3 (permalink)
Apple is A
Games
VindictusLunia

Laughatyou21 is on a distinguished road
IGN: CarmelSan
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: OurStory

No; not everyone was Platting during OB.
Also, guess what? The majority that did, SUCKED hard.
Stop complaining and do the damn stages/PvP. That's what we did back then, and what we are doing now.

How sexy. <3

04-01-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Endgame has a spectacular aura aboutEndgame has a spectacular aura about

Now, I'm annoyed with the lack of Yeti Plateau parties too, since I've been stuck at level 54 for like, two weeks now.

But here's the thing, I ran out of Genocide quests to do and need two more levels to get to the next set. You still have plenty.

This isn't OB, where YP was actually the only decent source of EXP for your level, this is official. Things have been redone. You don't have to worry about Yeti Plateau for another 20 levels. Do the genocide quests.

04-01-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Fiona is on a distinguished road

Sheez. During the level 30-40 range, you have TWO DIFFERENT EPISODES with quests designed around that level range (Ep 1 Legend and Ep 4 History). What, two different episodes overlapping each other isn't enough for you or something? O_o

Get to level 40+ where you only have one episode and the exp gain has slowed down so much that even genocides won't be enough to get you to the next set of quests (which is actually typically level 51+) and then you MIGHT have the right to tell people not to tell you to do stages or PvP.

04-01-2008   #6 (permalink)
An old new member...

amidomaru is on a distinguished road
IGN: Darkenesse
Class: Sieg
Level: 56
Guild: FELIX

rofl, now that ive finished the History genocides, i figure that the Legend ep2+ genos arent really worth the effort. These days, i'm usually PvPing, or staging to get my experience. If i find the time, i might attempt to finish te ep2 L genos, but then i'll stick to raiding, PvP, and stage.

i might pop back into yeti plat once in a while tho.

Darknesse-lv 56 Sieg: <--- main =D
EternalxNight - lv 4X Tia <--- [suspended] =P
Darkenesse - lv 18 sieg! <--- sieg from foriel stole main's name >_> -now my pvp n00b-

got to 56... next goal: 60! (not gonna happen)

~Proud Member of FELIX~
Gratz to FELIX for reaching guild lv. 10!

04-01-2008   #7 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

riceburner4540 is an unknown quantity at this point

@OP: So you don't want to do stages or PvP for exp? You're shit outta luck then, those are your only two options. Yeti Plateau is, afterall, a stage.
"If someone asks you whether or not you're ticklish, it doesn't matter what you say, they're gonna touch you. If you don't wanna be touched, you gotta say something like, 'I have diarrhea. And yes, I'm very ticklish.'"

04-01-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

crudman69 is on a distinguished road

your best bet is to start your own group or post a group creation thread on this forum somewhere

04-01-2008   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

007 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to 007
IGN: lilDacy, lilAphrodite, Siegalicious, Lime007
Class: Healer, Combat, Puppeteer lt_templar
Level: 56Eir,62Dacy,47Sieg,21Lime
Guild: Glunia:Felix - Tlunia: ForielUnion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughatyou21
No; not everyone was Platting during OB.
Also, guess what? The majority that did, SUCKED hard.
Stop complaining and do the damn stages/PvP. That's what we did back then, and what we are doing now.
lol, agreed and btw yeti is boring, do quest and you will lvl or do raids when u can.

04-01-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

tommy00X has a spectacular aura abouttommy00X has a spectacular aura about
IGN: tommy00X
Class: Knight lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Solstice

go do quests..lol

04-01-2008   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Kyomi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Misora, Kyomiiii, Miyame
Class: Eir, Eir, Dacy
Level: 72, 57, 60
Guild: Fusion

mhmm, i agree with the raids and genocide quests. you can do ghost raid at your lvl. it's about 5% per quest for my lvl 48. there's like.. 3 or 4 quests? that's 15-20% for a lvl 48 per run. granted that you pass the raid of course. o.O gl with that. =)

"Lelouch, do you know why the snow is white...
...because it forgot what colour it is."

04-02-2008   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Neko_Mifllem is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Neko_Mifllem

I think youre aboard the failboat :S

Seriously, Yeti plat isnt everything to lvl...

04-03-2008   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

BlazeUK is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to BlazeUK

Yeti plat, sux and it boring, go do ghost raids for good xp.

04-03-2008   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Lagg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyomii
mhmm, i agree with the raids and genocide quests. you can do ghost raid at your lvl. it's about 5% per quest for my lvl 48. there's like.. 3 or 4 quests? that's 15-20% for a lvl 48 per run. granted that you pass the raid of course. o.O gl with that. =)
it's 2 quests once you finish the non repeatable ones (which are like 3 only).

From lvl 1 to 4x, just do genos. Once you hit ep2 legend your choices are genos and raids to level. And genos alone won't take you to lvl 51 to get to the next set of genos, so you gotta do ghost raid or kanhel. I would go with ghost raid, even tho it's longer, it's easier and pretty low chances to fail.

04-03-2008   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

The nice thing about Ghost Raid is that the keys are obscenely easy to get, the raid is so easy that you can just join any public party and have a really high chance of success, AND there are public parties in the first place (likely due to the fact that the keys are obscenely easy to get and the raid is so easy that even public parties filled with inexperienced people often win it)

I know that some people think Ghost Raid being so easy is a bad thing and that Kanhel or Cobolt is "where it's at", but both of those are so anti-pubby that I almost NEVER see parties for them. Heck, these days, more and more EXPERIENCED people are swearing off of Cobolt Raid and just resorting to Yeti now. It's depressing and @#$#ing annoying because it feels like I've been stuck at level 55 for ever now that those Ep 3 genos have run out and finding a party to go do Kanhel or Cobolt Raid is a crapshoot (and even when I DO find a party and it's with experienced people, victory is either not guaranteed or has a chance to be a loooong time before victory with me left by myself to try to solo the boss, typically resulting in even more people swearing off raiding and just resorting to Yeti, too -_-).

...but from level 30 to level 40 where there are tons of public parties for every stage and you have TWO episodes for your level range to kill time in AND a raid that often has public parties (Yeti Cave) and another one with public parties once you hit 43 (Ghost Village Raid)? Those will be the happiest times of your non-yeti life. Savor them, dammit!

04-03-2008   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Syzzle is on a distinguished road

most yeti plat parties are done by friends or guild mates..frankly because with friends or guild mates that you had done yeti plat with, it takes less time. usually in pub yeti plat parties it takes more time.. some are even 1st timers in yeti plat.. [you'll never know]

yeti plat might be boring.. even geno's coz you'll repeat it until you attain your "goal". on the other hand, Ghost Village Raid is sometimes "boring" but if you finish it you will get "boss box" if you're lucky you can get a necro item/equip that you can sell to others raging from 10g~25g [in plat/geno you'll its just EXP no gold x3] it can even reach a higher price if you're lucky and grade it and will get a good grade like Str, Vit, or Damage.

04-03-2008   #17 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
The nice thing about Ghost Raid is that the keys are obscenely easy to get, the raid is so easy that you can just join any public party and have a really high chance of success, AND there are public parties in the first place (likely due to the fact that the keys are obscenely easy to get and the raid is so easy that even public parties filled with inexperienced people often win it)

I know that some people think Ghost Raid being so easy is a bad thing and that Kanhel or Cobolt is "where it's at", but both of those are so anti-pubby that I almost NEVER see parties for them. Heck, these days, more and more EXPERIENCED people are swearing off of Cobolt Raid and just resorting to Yeti now. It's depressing and @#$#ing annoying because it feels like I've been stuck at level 55 for ever now that those Ep 3 genos have run out and finding a party to go do Kanhel or Cobolt Raid is a crapshoot (and even when I DO find a party and it's with experienced people, victory is either not guaranteed or has a chance to be a loooong time before victory with me left by myself to try to solo the boss, typically resulting in even more people swearing off raiding and just resorting to Yeti, too -_-).

...but from level 30 to level 40 where there are tons of public parties for every stage and you have TWO episodes for your level range to kill time in AND a raid that often has public parties (Yeti Cave) and another one with public parties once you hit 43 (Ghost Village Raid)? Those will be the happiest times of your non-yeti life. Savor them, dammit!
so true its sad T_T i just wanan cobolt raid wether its pub or guild. doesnt matter if i loose its more fun then yeti

04-03-2008   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Yes I agree Ghost raid keys are so easy to get, also at lvl 4x you will get to lvl 50 in no time at all.

There is also Kanhel but getting the key can be a pain in the butt, I tried 4 runs today and got to the bit where the soul ruler is meant to be and he wasn't there lol. AHHHH

Oops your only lvl 36.

Ok the best way for you to lvl is to do all square quests the ones that give weapons and armour, some give as much as 50% exp.

04-03-2008   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steviej20
There is also Kanhel but getting the key can be a pain in the butt, I tried 4 runs today and got to the bit where the soul ruler is meant to be and he wasn't there lol. AHHHH.
Soul Ruler will only appear if you get to him fast. If you take your time getting to him (such as stopping to kill skeletons you don't need to kill), he won't spawn. If you need those skele genocide kills, you should get them after killing the soul ruler (just walk back. The skeles will still be there).

....it's still a pain in the butt.

04-03-2008   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
Soul Ruler will only appear if you get to him fast. If you take your time getting to him (such as stopping to kill skeletons you don't need to kill), he won't spawn. If you need those skele genocide kills, you should get them after killing the soul ruler (just walk back. The skeles will still be there).

....it's still a pain in the butt.

Oh thats why lol. I rushed through it just now and got a key.