Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-26-2008   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

friends told me about it, then they quit, but they might come back. they just hate the lag.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-26-2008   #42 (permalink)

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

misclicked something while reading manga. then i saw lunia. i was like meh sucky game probly. but decided to try it stil while i was it.

03-26-2008   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

AkumaMage is on a distinguished road
IGN: AkumaM
Class: Dainn lt_sorcerer
Level: 5x
Guild: FallenHeaven

Got bored of playing MapleStory and FlyFF...at school my friend was talking about this "awsome game that's in ob" I asked him what it was and he said it was Lunia. I looked it up on the net downloaded it and started playing

03-26-2008   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

WesleySnipes is on a distinguished road

Some friends on RO told me about it...2 played like 3 days and went back to RO (cause it's evil) and 1 still plays occasionally. I was still hung up on RO, so I named my healer something ridiculous like "WesleySnipes."

03-26-2008   #45 (permalink)
An old new member...

amidomaru is on a distinguished road
IGN: Darkenesse
Class: Sieg
Level: 56
Guild: FELIX

hmm... the memories are kinda fuzzy now =O

first, it started when i got bored of playing RTS games all the time over the summer (Dark Crusade, Company of Heroes, SC, u no the drill), and was looking for a good, non-point and click mmo to play. (before i started RTS games, i was playing flyff, which totally annilated my affection for point and click)

so there i was, browsing mmo sites, lurking on youtube, and (of course) looking on the forums. Eventually, on the game website of one of many obscure mmos, i saw an ad for "a completely new genre! action+rpg, all rolled into one!" (or something like that.)

I went to the main site, saw some korean gameplay vids, and was hooked. after dling the game, and making a sieg named "darkenesse" (it still is today xD) i was amazed at how good this game was. The rest... is myth.

EDIT:

lol, i just remembered that i was on MS for quite a while before playing flyff as well =P
I think i was one of the first ones to play when it was released xD
but then, after they introduced the cash shop and the nexon "stuff", i was like, screw this.

Darknesse-lv 56 Sieg: <--- main =D
EternalxNight - lv 4X Tia <--- [suspended] =P
Darkenesse - lv 18 sieg! <--- sieg from foriel stole main's name >_> -now my pvp n00b-

got to 56... next goal: 60! (not gonna happen)

~Proud Member of FELIX~
Gratz to FELIX for reaching guild lv. 10!

03-26-2008   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Zoik is on a distinguished road

Been playing FPS on PC like Halo and action games on consoles like Onimusha series. I played some other mmorpgs 'casue I wanted to play with alot of ppl but then I got tired of point-and-click mmorpgs so I searched for an mmo with action based gameplay I tried MS but it wasn't enough. Then watched gameplay videos on YouTube and there I found Lunia, a combination of action and mmo that I've been looking for. It was on closed beta at that time but I told myself to get it as soon as it comes out. I played another action mmo called Space Cowboy but then it wasn't much of an action game, it is another one of those games where level and equipments has big impact on winning, where there is no way in hell you can fight a boss without good equipments and level, where there is no physical evasion and relies on the games calculation of hitting or missing.

Here's comes Lunia, where you can be low level, underequiped, outnumbered, outpowered and still have the possibility of finishing a stage. Where you dodge attacks yourself and not determined by game's calculation if your hit or missed. Where you actually aim attacks and not rely on locking-on targets. I've been hooked on it ever since.

Matapang Lvl 60 Knight [Active]; Zoik Lvl 35 Knight; LakasTama Lvl 48 Knight; Kamandag Lvl 46 Thief

03-26-2008   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Eh, last MMO I was playing was Scions of Fate. When I left, the in-game economy was getting wrecked by gold sellers committing mass paypal and credit card fraud to sell cash items at extremely low prices. This was about the time gLunia was about to begin OB, one of my friends informed me of this and dragged me and my closest friend on Scions into it. The referring friend quit not too long after, and because of Lunia's crappy communication system and poor planning on our part, I couldn't find anyone I knew until day 4 of OB. By then, my closest friend was 8 levels above me and already established herself in the upper echelons of players (Guild Yakisoba, if anyone can remember back that far). And then the hackers and the item/skill wipes hit and no one wanted to do anything. I carried on while she stayed at lv 45 and eventually overtook her in level/progress, but by then she had pretty much disappeared.

I still miss grinding with her.

/sad
/emo
/wrists

03-26-2008   #48 (permalink)
Apple is A
Games
VindictusLunia

Laughatyou21 is on a distinguished road
IGN: CarmelSan
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: OurStory

I pretty much heard about Lunia on BasilMarket(auction forum for MapleStory). At first I was like "Sounds fun, but I'm going to stick to Maple." After like a week or two of 'Lunia this-Lunia that', I gave into the temptation and started playing. (: I found it so much more better than Maple and I started to slowly lose interest and I played less. So after not playing Maple for like 2 months and playing Lunia in that time slot, I decided to quit...and now I'm here!

How sexy. <3

03-26-2008   #49 (permalink)
An old new member...

amidomaru is on a distinguished road
IGN: Darkenesse
Class: Sieg
Level: 56
Guild: FELIX

lol, i just realized how many ppl played maple before this =O (im no exception, except i played it a LOOONG time ago)

Darknesse-lv 56 Sieg: <--- main =D
EternalxNight - lv 4X Tia <--- [suspended] =P
Darkenesse - lv 18 sieg! <--- sieg from foriel stole main's name >_> -now my pvp n00b-

got to 56... next goal: 60! (not gonna happen)

~Proud Member of FELIX~
Gratz to FELIX for reaching guild lv. 10!

03-26-2008   #50 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

I was hooked on Maple Story for about three years, then my sister and her friends saw Lunia somewhere in Basilmarket and decided to play it because they were bored. After they tried it, I decided to join them and by that time they were lv 12-ish. I was amazed when I saw them during stage 1-10 and 2-10, and the thought of moving around using arrow keys, PLUS having the ability to set my own keys as I please is what i love about games, because I have the tendency to use the keyboard, not the mouse.

edit: When i started out, i was a complete NOOB. I didn't necessarily ask for items or beg others for their G's, but skill-wise, i stuck with AAAA S Space Space Space (Seig) until I was about level 35 doing 2-5 Legend (sad isn't it?).

03-26-2008   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

janomis is on a distinguished road

I first encountered Lunia on the Trickster forums. At first I was not going to play and thought the game was not as fun, but then as I started playing and found Lunia quite exciting.

03-26-2008   #52 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

HealerPure is on a distinguished road

My friend just told me to play a game called Lunia since Maplestory started to get boring and the economy was basically mest up after all the "cash hores" came out. I stopped at level 110 Priest on Maplestory. LOL! Ever since than, been playing Lunia, and some other games when Lunia is on server maintenance.

03-26-2008   #53 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Aquarius is on a distinguished road
IGN: Gravitas
Class: Krieg to_gambler
Level: 139
Guild: Finale

Around the time that OB Lunia came out, one of my Maple Story friends spammed me on MSN, telling me to play Lunia. I told her I wasn't going to play Lunia because I was playing MS. Eventually, I was convinced to play, and I'm sort of addicted to Lunia now. (And I permanently quit MS... what a horrible game... ;-;</3)

LUNIA CHARACTERS:
Adieu □ Arien
Estrela □ Eir
Mimette □ Dacy

03-26-2008   #54 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ladamolf is on a distinguished road

Maple-World. Maj announces he's creating Lunia-World for whatever reason.

I join it, for no reason. Never posted.

Fast forward to just before OB starts. Maj is looking for global mods for LW.
I apply, for no reason. I get the position, and decide to be as active as I can be. Game opens.

That's about it.

03-26-2008   #55 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

ChaosofRuin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ChaosofRuin
IGN: CoRLegacy (Lunia) Diseased Mind of CoR (gRO)
Class: Lunia: Sieg/RO: Sniper to_raccoon
Level: Lunia: 27. *0* RO: Guess.

So, here I was, playing kMS for 6 years, gMS for..since beta, kGunz (went emo cuz I got banned) and internationalGunz and ijjiGunz. Then in a forum that I hung out in, (game4fans, now known as RealityDesu) had a thread, it said Lunia~ and I was like, hmm, I heard about it in Korean a year ago...heard it was good...
And then a few weeks or days (I dunno) later, it went into OB, at this point I was getting VERY interested. So I downloaded it, and signed up, but due to some mix up, my activation didn't come out until like...2 days... D:
So I had forgotten about it, till I checked my email.
And I was like. Whats this?
So I activated, and started playing.
When I played, its always been my tradition to use something that used swords, (MS- Crusader/Hero) (Gunz - I bfly a lot.) (RO Swordsman) (Rakion..i used mage ._.) ( Gunbound - I went random sometimes, cuz I loved Knight ) ( Fiesta [eww] I used swords) and so on so forth. So I started sieg.
In the beginning I spammed AAAAAA and S and then space. And then I was like. THERE MUST BE MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS!
So I started doing aasaaaa, aaaasspcspcspc, aaspcspcspc. And then, one day, I went staging with a lvl 4X knight. And my eyes grew very big...COMBOS!! SO THATS WHAT WAS MISSING FROM MY LIFE! And now, I can use basic combos, and I still suck at them. WOOT!

03-26-2008   #56 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

I was playing Trickster with my guildies, when a couple of them told me about Lunia.
At first, I didn't want to go, because I know when I leave, I will pretty much never come back ):
And then, after 75% of them decided to go play Lunia, I decided to give it a try and started camping on the first day of OB Lunia.
On the day before OB Lunia, I told my guildies that I would come back after a while... but look at me now ._.;;
Anyways, of course I was addicted to the non-clicking movement and yep; that's my story.

03-26-2008   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lilpaladin has a spectacular aura aboutlilpaladin has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Reon
Class: Dainn
Guild: Fusion

To be honest I saw it as an ad on gaiaonline -.-
Go laugh I don't play it anymore ;O

03-26-2008   #58 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

juskalee is on a distinguished road

out of every 7/10 stories... ppl usually start with 2 or more ppl then the number that continues to play drops to 1 person... i miss my friends.... i shud of shown them yeti... xD
TFT toke over lunia,
Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA Lander
helarpreu failed.

03-26-2008   #59 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

imported_etirn is on a distinguished road

went and visited my family for christmas and my sister tells me about this game shes been playing. So i watch her play and sign up for ob... we were both up till 2-3 am playing (parents not happy)

edit: both of us still play... and its grown from us 2, to my other 2 sisters and my dad as well

03-26-2008   #60 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

Hawk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Hawk
IGN: Enunciation
Class: Yuki
Level: 7x
Guild: DashAttack

"So Derek are we gonna go back to MapleStory?"
" Nah I found a new game called Lunia it's in Open Beta, wanna try it out?"
"Alright"

And then I fell in love with it xD. You didn't just jump around and spam and attack. You have to combo and know when and when not to attack. I found it better than Maple. Derek got bored of it by the 2nd week and went back to his MapleStory character.

The End..