Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-09-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

elitehole is on a distinguished road
Default Lunia shutdown?

So I am thinking of returning to Lunia, but I heard they are going to shutdown the whole Lunia soon. Is this true? No more Lunia?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-09-2012   #2 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

No? o_o Where did you hear that?

They just merged them all into one, so yes the other versions "shutdown". Now there is only one global version.

11-10-2012   #3 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Ahahah.

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

11-11-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

I read this topic as Lunia Showdown and I thought there was some PVP Tournament going on. :<

11-11-2012   #5 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute

Just started playing again yesterday.

Each time I start, I've always forgotten how delayed and shitty the combat is.

11-11-2012   #6 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

^ My lag/delay isn't that bad with 3 bars o-o

11-12-2012   #7 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pshfrk
^ My lag/delay isn't that bad with 3 bars o-o
It's not actually lag, it's just a really slow reaction time. It has always been this way for me, regardless of how compatible my computer specs are. I love the game for all it's worth (and the nostalgia), but always being re-reminded of how slow the combat system is kind of sucks. ;w;

11-13-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

I don't understand how a network related problem shows that the combat system is "delayed" and "shitty". I know what you mean though, since I played on the US server as someone, who lives in Europe (with slow internet), but now that I have a much lower ping, it's actually pretty good.

Every kind of online game or "combat" which requires fast reaction and inputs sucks, if you have a high ping or other network related problems.

11-17-2012   #9 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiskyo
I don't understand how a network related problem shows that the combat system is "delayed" and "shitty". I know what you mean though, since I played on the US server as someone, who lives in Europe (with slow internet), but now that I have a much lower ping, it's actually pretty good.

Every kind of online game or "combat" which requires fast reaction and inputs sucks, if you have a high ping or other network related problems.
You know, I never said the game was shitty. I never said the combat system was shitty. Simply said the combat itself was shitty on my behalf due to bad internet.

11-17-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Woops my bad :P