Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-15-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts
Default Just figured out why ALLM dumbed down Lunia!

It came to me while I was stoned.

They dumbed it down because nobody was reading the text or cinematics the characters were saying. Nobody was paying attention to the story because they needed to keep their eyes on their character and the action going on on-screen. Nobody had time to read the story past the first 3 chapters.

They put all this hard work into crafting such a beautiful story and you guys don't even read it. Shame on you all.

You're all equally responsible.

Last edited by Griever; 04-15-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-15-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

Lunia had a story?

Oh yeah, there was something. Letīs see what I remember:
  • EP 1: Beat up the stone golem because heīs ... guarding something? :|
  • EP 2: Dark Elves threatening Snow Girls. No idea why I had to pay Drake a visit.
  • EP 3: Daru gained too much power from the Rodesian Jewel(s?), so we had to say "Hello".
  • EP 4: Airship crash and there was something about Tiaīs father.
  • EP 5: Rebellion broke out and Lir was hypnotized by Dark Elves? *duh*
  • EP 6: Rigel = bad guy, Krieg to Dainn: "Iīm your brother", Dainn went nuts and Eir is out of resurrection stones.
  • EP 7: Travel back in time to res Eir.
  • Myth: Eir got resurrect as Dark Eir by Zugren.
Yeah, looks like I donīt like reading texts.

04-15-2012   #3 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibak
Eir is out of resurrection stones.
I lol'd

Most if not all games have a story, but people don't bother. They play the game to play the game.

But tbh, I did like Lunia's storyline./ Then I paid less attention when leveling was a level per stage rather than 2-3 levels per and Legend mode got buffed nearly to the level of Myth 2.

I liked Tia's story, then Ep6 it was like where the hell did Tia go. And 6-6 it's like where the hell did Dacy go. Then 6-9 where the hell did Krieg go.

04-15-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibak
Lunia had a story?

Oh yeah, there was something. Letīs see what I remember:
  • EP 1: Beat up the stone golem because heīs ... guarding something? :|
  • EP 2: Dark Elves threatening Snow Girls. No idea why I had to pay Drake a visit.
  • EP 3: Daru gained too much power from the Rodesian Jewel(s?), so we had to say "Hello".
  • EP 4: Airship crash and there was something about Tiaīs father.
  • EP 5: Rebellion broke out and Lir was hypnotized by Dark Elves? *duh*
  • EP 6: Rigel = bad guy, Krieg to Dainn: "Iīm your brother", Dainn went nuts and Eir is out of resurrection stones.
  • EP 7: Travel back in time to res Eir.
  • Myth: Eir got resurrect as Dark Eir by Zugren.
Yeah, looks like I donīt like reading texts.
RED MANO

Red Mano, man. They're (Dark Elves + Rigel + Trolls + Cobolts + Orcs) after the Red Mano.

Also Krieg's "reveal" is way more melodramatic. It's more along the lines of "Dainn...I AM YOUR BROTHER" and then Dainn is all "wut?"

04-16-2012   #5 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

i always watched the cutscenes ):

04-17-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Zloty has a spectacular aura aboutZloty has a spectacular aura about
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Guild: OurStory

I've always waited for sieg and tia's sex scene

RIP Lunia

04-17-2012   #7 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
i always watched the cutscenes ):
me 2. i even did run through just for it. :/

I think all the meme spouting kinda killed the story tough.

04-23-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

all these years and I honestly to this day still don't know the relationship between the characters. i still don't know why lache turned on us in 3-10. i don't know why lir helps us in 6-10. i don't know how sieg and eir met dainn. i do, however, know sieg fell off a tree.

04-23-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
all these years and I honestly to this day still don't know the relationship between the characters. i still don't know why lache turned on us in 3-10. i don't know why lir helps us in 6-10. i don't know how sieg and eir met dainn. i do, however, know sieg fell off a tree.
what u mean u dont know how sieg and eir met dainn. dainn was a wizard in the palace/castle that eir lives, and then they met sieg on their adventure.

04-23-2012   #10 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
what u mean u dont know how sieg and eir met dainn. dainn was a wizard in the palace/castle that eir lives, and then they met sieg on their adventure.
Eir escaped the palace so she could avoid her inferiority comparison from her father with Lir. Dainn sees that she was going away so he followed her in secret at first, and then gets discovered.

Both of them met Sieg on the way to Ramancha. Sieg fell off the tree and scared Eir and Dainn; they both thought he was a random beggar, so they both wanted to ignore him until Sieg mentioned he was going to Ramancha, and informs them that he wants to see his father.

Then blah blah blah

04-24-2012   #11 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

What...? Story....? What iz diz....?

08-16-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

imported_Citrine will become famous soon enoughimported_Citrine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
What...? Story....? What iz diz....?
I bet every time you tried to view a cut scene, it gave you a bug splat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
cit is badass as always :P