Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-24-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts
Default Now that Lunia is dead...

If you could go back in time and fix/change/edit any past updates and patches applied to the game, which ones would you change?

Somewhere between 12FT->Ijji, Lunia lost its focus on Raids. I liked when the game was Raid-focused and raids were the center of everything.

I also believe that the stat gap should have been kept at 500 for much longer, or at the very least the patch which introduced Rod4 equips should have never happened because, along with those weird updates that made EVERY enemy in the game flinch and all you had to do was press AAAAAAAAAAAA, that ruined staging.

Is there an episode 8 yet? I have no idea what's going in the Lunia story since Eir died.

Speaking of dead characters, I wish every character except Sieg/Eir/Dainn/Tia/12FTLime would just die already. Those 5 fill pretty much every combat role necessary.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-24-2012   #2 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

ItsRai is on a distinguished road
IGN: Noof
Class: Fighter lt_gunslinger

Honestly, the game was fine until the rebirth system with the amount of things you could do.

I would be happy if they never introduced the concept of Rbing and the patches after that. (Basically it made the skill reset item worthless as hell on another note)

02-24-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsRai
Honestly, the game was fine until the rebirth system with the amount of things you could do.

I would be happy if they never introduced the concept of Rbing and the patches after that. (Basically it made the skill reset item worthless as hell on another note)
I agree with that. Allm should remake Lunia ~.~ I wonder what they think about their own game nowadays

02-25-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Bloodline ChampionsRumble FighterEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event Winner

silklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura aboutsilklash has a spectacular aura about
Guild: Fusion

basically rebirth and myth
Rebirth shifted balance issues around tremendously in both pvp and stage and the gap between high/low geared people began to increase (with "skill" becoming less and less of a requirement for stages and low-to-slightly-above-average level of skilled-pvp). If they wanted to implement rebirth, they should have only allowed you to do it once. Extra skill points also destroyed any variety in skill-builds.

As for myth, changing to a diff set of equips for ENDGAME content is just dumb. That, as well as boring and repetitive linear stages with less variety of equipment to optimize turned this game into a grindfest. Basically, the only customization with equipment you would get was with cs sets (and even then you were still limited because of the stats).

Shift to more cashshop-based game was also dumb. It ended up creating a lot more problems for the inflation in the economy.

Oh and excessive use of endurance/invincibility frames. I disliked most changes to character mechanics.

Last edited by silklash; 02-25-2012 at 01:21 PM.

02-25-2012   #5 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, I liked the story. When it was early on, episode 3's ending was rewarding and I loved the small music video. Then they added 4 5 and 6 and the twist at the end was still slightly bearable, though not quite as rewarding an experience.

Then it all went to hell from there.

Of course, 3 episodes would've been a really short game, but it was still enjoyable while it lasted. I wonder if they fired the writer or something.

02-25-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiskyo
I agree with that. Allm should remake Lunia ~.~ I wonder what they think about their own game nowadays
Kritika is in development and it's basically Lunia 2.0, so probably not all that much.

02-25-2012   #7 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

kill everyone that has 9+ RBs

I would go back to the time of when 6-10L was the most hyped stage as well as the raids to reach max level 75, but I want to also implement Tia's balance to the point where she's not too OP. I'd only prefer SA front dash cancel, Silp's ease of use, and perhaps shortened Fairy Flame. Adding backstab damage to everything = no, Dark Fog and Knives = lolno

Rebirth, I would agree to be added, because RB skills are fun, especially the ultimates. But every person could only rebirth perhaps 3 times. Just 3 is the limit. Not 100, although the max anyone has reached by now is probably ~25, just 3.

Oh and reverse the change of client files, I want my damn voice edits back

02-25-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Marq will become famous soon enough

in addition to thinking about what could have been fixed/changed/edited from the past, it would help to go further than that by thinking about how the game would have progressed in terms of content and player base, and where it would be at this point in time if that fix/change/edit were to occur

in other words, let's say they kept the 500 stat cap and no rebirths. what updates do you think we would have seen while maintaining the 500 stat cap and no rebirths? what about lunia's reception and player base compared to today? and do you think in that scenario we would also have people wanting to go back in time with ideas of fixes/changes/edits?

this quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Of course, 3 episodes would've been a really short game
is sort of an example of thinking further

02-25-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq
in addition to thinking about what could have been fixed/changed/edited from the past, it would help to go further than that by thinking about how the game would have progressed in terms of content and player base, and where it would be at this point in time if that fix/change/edit were to occur

in other words, let's say they kept the 500 stat cap and no rebirths. what updates do you think we would have seen while maintaining the 500 stat cap and no rebirths? what about lunia's reception and player base compared to today? and do you think in that scenario we would also have people wanting to go back in time with ideas of fixes/changes/edits?

this quote

is sort of an example of thinking further
In regards to the 500 stat cap, the most obvious goal for the players would have then been 500 in all stats or to get the highest min~max damage potential possible. Keeping this stat cap would have also ensured that even with max stats, a modicum of skill would be necessary to keep raiding/staging/pvping efficiently.

The game would be less "casual" and would have probably not attracted the Ijji community as much as it did and the player base wouldn't have been soiled and ruined.

Episode 7 could have been left the same and been a condensed version of the Myth stages.

Bonus 4 would have been made by now + a Bonus raid that contained the best equips in the whole game and had a boss that only comboed. No OHKO attacks, but he would combo everyone just for fun.

02-26-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Kritika is in development and it's basically Lunia 2.0, so probably not all that much.
Meh, imo it's more like Vindictus got pregnant with DN as the father. However they decided to have an abortion and Kritika is the result. It's going to be a quite generic game when it's released in a year or two or even later.

LuniaGlobal - Action Arcade RPG
I dunno whether this still works but I will give it a shot later

Found it in one of your threads with the same topic as this one.

03-13-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Volgin will become famous soon enough
IGN: Nikkita
Class: Fiona
Level: Mehh
Guild: Wet

now that people pretty much quit Lunia, what's everyone been playing these days?

03-13-2012   #12 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volgin
now that people pretty much quit Lunia, what's everyone been playing these days?
Jesus Christ
its Volgin
risen from the ded.

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

03-13-2012   #13 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
Jesus Christ
its Volgin
risen from the ded.
QUICKLY! GRAB THE FIREHOSE AND DANCE!

i've been playing Elsword, is like Lunia but better

03-13-2012   #14 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

You know what I play cause you stalk me there!

I installed Lunia since I haven't put it back on since hard drive died. Looked around a few minutes then logged off and haven't been back on in like 2 weeks....I should uninstall it again =/

03-13-2012   #15 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
You know what I play cause you stalk me there!

I installed Lunia since I haven't put it back on since hard drive died. Looked around a few minutes then logged off and haven't been back on in like 2 weeks....I should uninstall it again =/
MEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Solstice
Old days

03-13-2012   #16 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

"Slave driver guild " >_<

03-13-2012   #17 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
"Slave driver guild " >_<
only Eir in the guild
+1 in Usefulness in Raids /Stages!

03-13-2012   #18 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

oh god

cobolt raid

now dat was terribad fun

03-14-2012   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Volgin will become famous soon enough
IGN: Nikkita
Class: Fiona
Level: Mehh
Guild: Wet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
Jesus Christ
its Volgin
risen from the ded.
D=, I retired my knight, I play ralph <--biggest mistake EVER

But I've been on LOL I want to play another mmorpg game again, I'm waiting for guild wars 2 to come out.

Who is actually going to play it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKShota
oh god

cobolt raid

now dat was terribad fun
abuse the glitch!

I hated the red one.

edit: BTW, I FREAKING LOVE FUTURE HOPE, SO GODLY. I would ship Lightning/future!hope so hard.

03-15-2012   #20 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Still playing with everyone from Var (Now AbsoluteLegends.net), we are going to be going to Tera and GW2 next.

Still talk to everyone from Lunia~