Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-15-2012   #21 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volgin

abuse the glitch!

I hated the red one.

edit: BTW, I FREAKING LOVE FUTURE HOPE, SO GODLY. I would ship Lightning/future!hope so hard.
i hated the rooms to unlock everything

so underpowered with Tia, only thing I could do was Hide and follow people, TBT and SA

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-17-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Kritika CBT is starting soon.

X)

I bet polks that ALLM will shun Lunia after Kritika is released.

03-17-2012   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Kritika CBT is starting soon.

X)

I bet polks that ALLM will shun Lunia after Kritika is released.
I think you are right about that :/ Such a pity.. didn't get to play Lunia properly for more than a year now. Effin' salty about that lol

03-17-2012   #24 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

i also want to change one more thing once i was going through all my songs in my folder

Lunia - Fly Away - YouTube

03-17-2012   #25 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
Still playing with everyone from Var (Now AbsoluteLegends.net), we are going to be going to Tera and GW2 next.

Still talk to everyone from Lunia~

Hi.
You guys left me in Dragon Nest and switched vent or mumble, Idk.

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

03-18-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of

The purpose of Lunia was to Conquer the Universe? Since when? I don't know any of the storyline of the new devildom stages, but from what I remember up to M6, lolwutconquerwut?

Quote:
ALLM Interview:

Q: When Lunia was in development, the target was to "conquer the universe". Is the same concept used for Kritika as well?

The development team for Lunia was really called "Conquer the Universe". Thinking back, it was kind of immature on our part, but it was really our aim. Through developing Lunia, we learn invaluable lessons (hopefully) and used the experience we had as the foundation for developing Kritika into a better game (you don't say?)
Also Conquer the Universe is a silly name. XD

P.S. what year did Lunia start going downhill?

As an ARPG emphasizing 3D extreme actions, Kritika has been developed by Lunia Online's developer Allm since 2008, and was once codenamed "Project Apple". The game received a big award from the Korea Creative Content Agency in April, 2010, and selected GameOn as its publisher in Japan when still under development. From this, we can easily see Kritika's great charm.

It's 2012 now.

P.P.S. I figured out why it seems like ALLM doesn't care.

Those are their offices. Looks really comfy and like a good place to take a nap.

Last edited by Griever; 03-18-2012 at 08:16 PM.

03-19-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

tommy00X has a spectacular aura abouttommy00X has a spectacular aura about
IGN: tommy00X
Class: Knight lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Solstice

i quit playing it because they made it way too easy. raids and stages used to fun and challenging but not when everyone's got unlimited hearts lol

03-19-2012   #28 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
Hi.
You guys left me in Dragon Nest and switched vent or mumble, Idk.
I'm still on Dnest but not as much ( barely LOL still have that 20k ).

03-20-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
The purpose of Lunia was to Conquer the Universe?
The first time I read the interview I thought that phrase means to conquer the MMO market and not some ingame universe.

05-23-2012   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

FrozenHearted is an unknown quantity at this point

To me, Lunia died the moment that Flinch-System (When many skills could just interrupt or easily push big monsters, and stop their actions) was introduced to the game.
It turned Raids and L stages that requires teamwork, dodging, planning and comboing while being under pressure of big stuff that could cut your Health Bar in half in an instant into stages which only required that you be able to spam.

Once stages became all about spamming skills, it left PvP the only really fun funcion alive.

And I believe I don't really have to talk about what that happened to PvP...

07-13-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
ElswordLuniaLevel RS4 League

killerkeks will become famous soon enoughkillerkeks will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to killerkeks Send a message via MSN to killerkeks
IGN: EMOshoter
Class: Wizard to_fox
Level: 75
Guild: Gantz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volgin
now that people pretty much quit Lunia, what's everyone been playing these days?
Vindictus EU
C9
LoL EU West
Rusty Hearts (now and then)
Bloodline Champions (now and then)

its sad what happened to lunia since the whole combo system allowed u to create an own playstyle (untill every1 copied)
and the time when every1 was raiding in TFT days was just epic and took actually skills

also these huge numbers nowadays are just rediculus

07-13-2012   #32 (permalink)
ohi
Games
World of Warcraft
Awards Facebook Fan

crazyhealer is on a distinguished road
IGN: crazyhealer
Class: Eir lu_eir
Level: no idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkeks
Vindictus EU
C9
LoL EU West
Rusty Hearts (now and then)
Bloodline Champions (now and then)

its sad what happened to lunia since the whole combo system allowed u to create an own playstyle (untill every1 copied)
and the time when every1 was raiding in TFT days was just epic and took actually skills

also these huge numbers nowadays are just rediculus

huge numbers as in these?

07-23-2012   #33 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

hi everyone XD! been a long time since i visted this forum lol.

IMO the game was already ruined way before ALLM made it stupid. the games fun and all but it allways lacked players, only had "alot" of players when the game opened up and every server swap but died of kinda fast afterwards. When the game was new and fresh it was to hard to actualy progress the game by yourself for causal players so after a few months or so only the "hardcore" or the people that liked the game enough were left.

the game was allways badly designed, had good ideas but they kinda destroyed them the moment they released myth and rebirth system. they should just made real diffuculty system for each map instead of history/legend. Easy for casuals and Hard for more serious gamers with slightly more exp and a few more reward and not actualy force people to party up and forced into harder maps.

when most of the community got to higher level it was hard to actualy catch up cause of low ammount of people joining the game so unless you had help from a friend/guild it was pretty dam hard to catch up.

when ALLM actualy made the lower level areas easier and more accesable they made the good parts of the game stupid. they unbalanced pvp with generic characters with boring and mostly easy characters. when you played sieg, eir, dainn or tia, they all had their distinctive way of playing making them unique and what not but the new characters lacked that.

then they made raids, imo a core feature in most mmos useless,easy and unrewarding. they should allways kept raids as the place where high level people gather and go into a diffucult dungeon that needed organised team work.

leveling should never be that easy either, should be at a good pace where you feel like you achieve something while not having to grind too much. its ok to grind at level cap for stuff like gear,achivments and titles.

and we all know why myth and rebirth is stupid anyway so no point in dwelling into it anyway just what i felt like ruined the game.

it was fun playing with you all. was a great game and good experience and i have tons of good memories from the game. good luck to you all ! ^^

07-27-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Allm sucks and all, but I hate to admit that their newest project - Kritika, does actually look good and they seem to have learned from Lunia's mistakes. I much prefer Lunia's artstyle and graphics though.

07-27-2012   #35 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Rusty Hearts + Lunia ? lol.

Please GOD just don't put in a rebirth and flinch EVERYTHING system

07-28-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

It does look good, but I played several other games, which had a very similar combat system and got bored with them pretty quick. 2.5D games like Lunia or Rusty Hearts lasted the longest for me.