Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-18-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Knightblade is on a distinguished road
Default Whats going on every one

Lunia's community is sooo stale compared to what it used to be years ago.
Just wanted to say Hi and ask you guys a question. MAYBE one day it'll be seen and we can have the game we once loved back again.

What changes would you like to see to the game?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-18-2011   #2 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Removal of flinch resist in PvP... once you start hitting 1s from air decay people super armor through your attacks -_-

I still want Asuka's speed debuff on hamstring back : <

10-18-2011   #3 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Even if the game were changed back, the charm it once had is forever lost.

Just sit back and enjoy the good memories with a cup of hot coco by the fireplace

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Last edited by Light; 10-18-2011 at 08:51 PM.

10-18-2011   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

cocoa*

I think part of the charm of playing this for the first time was having to figure out how to counter the monsters/bosses. Unless they figure out a way to make them harder besides tacking on another 200 life bars and increasing damage 100x, it's just... not the same.

10-19-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

I kinda miss the times, when I was a complete newbie in this game. Everything simply felt new and I enjoyed almost every single stage. Even the annoying stages had something, that I'm still missing, but nowadays it's way too repetitive except for PvP and the combo system maybe.

I don't know what you are referring to, when you say "Lunia's community is sooo stale compared to what it used to be years ago", but I guess this sick amount of repetition (rebirth, title quest, myth grinding etc.) might be the cause of it.

Last edited by Seiskyo; 10-19-2011 at 07:31 AM.

10-19-2011   #6 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiskyo
I kinda miss the times, when I was a complete newbie in this game. Everything simply felt new and I enjoyed almost every single stage. Even the annoying stages had something, that I'm still missing, but nowadays it's way too repetitive except for PvP and the combo system maybe.

I don't know what you are referring to, when you say "Lunia's community is sooo stale compared to what it used to be years ago", but I guess this sick amount of repetition (rebirth, title quest, myth grinding etc.) might be the cause of it.
It's all rebirth, grind, get titles and achievements, rebirth, grind, get more titles and achievements, rebirth, grind, get every title and achievement, rebirth, grind, rebirth, grind etc etc

Flinch resist raped combo system in stages, and in PvP you can't combo people infinitely because it eventually starts making you do 1s and people flinch resist through that.

If only they had leveling like Disgaea...

10-19-2011   #7 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
If only they had leveling like Disgaea...
The idea of grinding myth millions of times over from level 70 - 999
It solves the repeating of quests and stages all over again, but ...

10-19-2011   #8 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
The idea of grinding myth millions of times over from level 70 - 999
It solves the repeating of quests and stages all over again, but ...
No rebirth, and level cap is 9999 which is reachable in 10 years.

Game won't need to worry about level cap and they can add in stuff like class fusion etc.

Add game modes other than Myth... like an actual storyline/campaign mode that requires 1 player or a certain combination of classes + people to fit the storyline(ie 1 knight and 1 mage or something). Story mode could have something where there are multiple paths in a story that you can take and each leads to different stuff you could get (ie Route A unlocks character X and class G fusion, Route B unlocks character Y and class H fusion, Route C unlocks skill for existing class Z)

FFA PvP, 1v1 boss rushes could also be added.

Just a thought :U

I'm pretty sure the idea could be refined into something (lol MMORPG Disgaea) but I doubt that it would ever happen... unless we somehow take over a game company lol.

Last edited by Gladiat; 10-19-2011 at 04:02 PM.

10-19-2011   #9 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

I've no real problem with the rebirth concept itself, just the way Lunia handled it. (As well as myth being separate)

Rebirth should be something only preformed when you've hit the maximum point, in this regard being level 90-99 with every 2 additional levels being the +1 SP and level 99 being the final 2 addition (being 5 total)

The person is then torn between using rebirth and losing the level 90+ for bonus stats, or remaining as is.

As it stands, rebirth happens at level 70, which is easy to get too, reaching level 80-90 when you're above 6 rebirth is a joke.

That's what made it more redundant for me, was just the ease and the choice was a no-brainer, you rebirth the moment you hit the monthly timeline.

Though I can already hear the screams of "oh my god that would take forever to grind"; but that's the point.
Torn between two decisions.

Wings and the level circle would actually have meaning that way; you'd actually be "pro" for having wings and getting 3 damn rebirths to do it.

Myth has to go..

10-20-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Adamant will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Adamant Send a message via MSN to Adamant
IGN: AdamantZ
Class: Knight
Level: 75
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Flinch resist raped combo system in stages, and in PvP you can't combo people infinitely because it eventually starts making you do 1s and people flinch resist through that.
Which is the reason I was so ecstatic when they finally added that in. I had a friend that used to play Krieg, and he would combo me to a wall and then infinite me there just to annoy the piss out of me. It's only fun until it happens to you.

10-20-2011   #11 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamant
Which is the reason I was so ecstatic when they finally added that in. I had a friend that used to play Krieg, and he would combo me to a wall and then infinite me there just to annoy the piss out of me. It's only fun until it happens to you.
I just wish it didn't insta drop... sometimes I don't have them really high up and the moment they hit the ground they just >>AS me and usually I don't expect it :x then they get a free combo in.

Last edited by Gladiat; 10-20-2011 at 08:52 AM.

10-20-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Zloty has a spectacular aura aboutZloty has a spectacular aura about
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Guild: OurStory

Game Stagewise- all about gear. No skill required just hax gear.
Game pvpwise - people just suck. 90% of pvping people basically can not play and they prettend to be pro. They keep crying crying if u accidiently hit sum1 at Forest battlefield. Yeah and no1 plays team battles, just 4vs4 which is actually 1vs1 at forest.

That is what makes ppl cry about lunia

RIP Lunia

10-20-2011   #13 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloty
Game Stagewise- all about gear. No skill required just hax gear.
Game pvpwise - people just suck. 90% of pvping people basically can not play and they prettend to be pro. They keep crying crying if u accidiently hit sum1 at Forest battlefield. Yeah and no1 plays team battles, just 4vs4 which is actually 1vs1 at forest.

That is what makes ppl cry about lunia
Sounds the same as it was when I left over 2 years ago.

10-20-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

If u thought 2 years ago it had been bad. I gotta say now it's hell

RIP Lunia

10-20-2011   #15 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloty
If u thought 2 years ago it had been bad. I gotta say now it's hell
The way you describe it sounds like the exact same as the past.

Except now staging is probably more active than before.

10-20-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Adamant will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Adamant Send a message via MSN to Adamant
IGN: AdamantZ
Class: Knight
Level: 75
Guild: DashAttack

PvP is in a better place mechanics wise because of stat caps and you can't infinite someone without knowing how to reset. However, the community is still terrible. I had a pvp level 34 Tia give up on fighting me because I random d.fisted her through her Whisper for 3k (crit, mind you) when everyone has 13k HP with 500 stat caps.

10-20-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

more things about pvp
1) HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA AT losers fighting themselves.
2) Rebalance destroyed dainn D:. We can't spam anymore
3) Nobody plays for fun. People take pvp too seriously.

@ada So freaking true

However we still can pm old friends and fight em. It ensures fun and no whinning unless lagg :P.

RIP Lunia

Last edited by Zloty; 10-20-2011 at 11:03 PM.

10-29-2011   #18 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Event Winner

ZeroKunoichi will become famous soon enough

Well, looks like I was right the game died a long time ago just people still don't realize it.

It's like I have to collect peoples testaments just to prove a point.

10-29-2011   #19 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKunoichi
Well, looks like I was right the game died a long time ago just people still don't realize it.

It's like I have to collect peoples testaments just to prove a point.
Why is it your life mandate to make everyone agree with you? It's dead for you. Good job. Move on.

10-30-2011   #20 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Event Winner

ZeroKunoichi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Why is it your life mandate to make everyone agree with you? It's dead for you. Good job. Move on.
Was I starting the threads and making all these pointless arguments to begin with? No.
People obviously want to state whatever they have to state and when I feel I need to say something about it I will say something about it.
It seems like you have some illusion of me going around this forum everyday to argue about every possible thing there is.
You are the one that needs to move on in thinking that I have to make everyone on this world agree with me.

Last edited by ZeroKunoichi; 10-30-2011 at 05:05 AM.