Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-08-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Squishable is on a distinguished road
Default Is Lunia Dead?

<ups>^^</ups>

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-08-2011   #2 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

I'm not sure, they still do updates since allm pretty much runs and develops it now, aside from still using ijji.com accounts and the ijji reactor.

However, I quit lunia after the underworld patch was released (pretty much when it went from ijji -> allm)...which was 2.5 months ago.

My opinion...I think it's dead but I'm probably wrong.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

09-08-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Squishable is on a distinguished road

Underworld=???

09-08-2011   #4 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishable
Underworld=???
More myth stages.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

09-08-2011   #5 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Dezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Beyond myth stages~

But yeah I haven't PLAYED Lunia since before we got transferred to allm. I went on a couple of times, but atm I don't even have it installed anymore.

09-11-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Marq will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allea
I'm not sure, they still do updates since allm pretty much runs and develops it now, aside from still using ijji.com accounts and the ijji reactor.

However, I quit lunia after the underworld patch was released (pretty much when it went from ijji -> allm)...which was 2.5 months ago.

My opinion...I think it's dead but I'm probably wrong.
u r dead wrong

lunia has never been more alive. why give an opinion when you do not play the game lunia never had many ppl to begin with but theres always a lot of players to do stuff with. its like me talking about a game when i have just as much knowledge as you and believing that gives me right to say the game is dead when you do not play on a daily basis. in any case lunia is the same as always. The upcoming patch will reel in more older players and as usual more people play during breaks such as summer/winter break or vacation.

09-11-2011   #7 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

i dabes kali user
I played just as much as you guys did, so i dont mind coming back, but the problem is, if
PVP is still the same. With 1 to 2 rooms on a Saturday Afternoon, there is not really a point snice I dont like Mything.

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

09-11-2011   #8 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

still living as best pvp Iris evar

Well, it's like I'm the only Iris that PvPs. So yeah that also means I only stick around PvP. Then again that's super rare now cause community is terribad.

09-11-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKShota
Then again that's super rare now cause community is terribad.
new people need role models to look up to: "that was so cool! i'm gonna try that"

09-11-2011   #10 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

"omg he spams, that's such an awesome tactic! i must copy!"

lol.

09-11-2011   #11 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
new people need role models to look up to: "that was so cool! i'm gonna try that"
"all the pros quit?! ima try dat!"

But in all seriousness there needs to be more pros playing Lunia so people can have someone to copy lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKShota
"omg he spams, that's such an awesome tactic! i must copy!"

lol.
We should all rejoin for like a month and do nothing in PvP except spam and see what happens to the community lol.

What's the average skill level of people now compared to back then? o_O Going on a 1-1000 scale and back then before everyone jumped ship we were at 600/1000

09-11-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

the average players are extremely bad, i've went on like 2-3 months ago and i can x2 everyone, so i quit again

09-11-2011   #13 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

They had a char rebalance that nerfed skill dmg amd boosted mp cost but regardless i aint comin back. Bad community, lots of terribads and ppl using buffs n rb sht to which is pointless for us to return imo. And...i hasnt been on for a year o.o.

09-12-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rka2n
They had a char rebalance that nerfed skill dmg amd boosted mp cost but regardless i aint comin back. Bad community, lots of terribads and ppl using buffs n rb sht to which is pointless for us to return imo. And...i hasnt been on for a year o.o.
Lol you have been away for a year and yet you can tell how the community is nowadays? Are you some sort of psychic?

"Pros" are complaining about "pros" not coming back, I see how it is. Since you regard yourself as "pro" you should make the friggin first step. Good idea, or good idea?

09-12-2011   #15 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

i last logged in when Underworld patch came out, thats not to long ago.
I decare PvP dead!
Forever Dead!
I dont think i'll go back
Snice I dont want to wait in rooms for a period of 5minutes
or their ladder system of 30mins wait.

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

09-12-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice

i haven't logged on as much as i used to, but when i do log on, i usually don't have a problem finding rooms or having people join my rooms. i understand there are times nobody are in the pvp channel because it's logical that fewer people are online during certain times of the day

howeverrrr there is a very small community of good players that do log on late at night, which is usually past 1AM EST around the weekends (or any day during vacations/no school). i almost try to avoid pvping that late at night only because if i don't go to sleep, i know i will pvp with them until the sun rises

09-12-2011   #17 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

I would PvP if it was stat balanced.

cant compete with 3+ year old items and no rebirth

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

09-12-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Oh it might be tough with 0 rbs, but it should be possible to get near 500 stats with rod IV items (most parts are really cheap) and some of the event cs.

09-12-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

stats isnt even an issue anymore. they practically throw stats at you with the incredibly easy to get rod iii/iv eq. (the previous patch made it even easier)

with the 500 stat cap, there is also a 150max raw melee dmg cap (i said 'raw' because there is still the multiplied dmg from down attack, sieg AS, arien's >>AS, etc).

there is only a notable difference if you're playing against someone with 15+ rb, which only makes the difference in HP and MP because again, there is the 500 stat cap. luckily, most 15+ rb people are more into stage than they are into pvp, and because they are more into stage than pvp, their mp drains after a few spells- their maxed skills just can't keep up with 500 int cap

really the only problem had been certain characters' skills' raw damages and multiplied melee bonuses

09-12-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsDungeon Fighter OnlineGunZ

CrunchyRoll has disabled reputation
IGN: Dithyrambic
Class: Healer lu_eir
Level: 85
Guild: Poverty

Lunia has never died.