MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia General Chat

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-02-2011   #121 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Reichi is on a distinguished road

Lunia's not totally dead IMO, yes there are less people in stages but they still do exist.
As far as catching up goes, 500 stats in stage is heck easy to farm.You could buy 3k myths stats for like 200gold as they are cheap as hell. And there are "unlimited Rb books" which means no need to wait 2 months or so. There's also this Rb book from 7-9 quest that Rb's u back to 70 so that you don't have to grind back from 1-70 again.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-03-2011   #122 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Sup.

I quit.

11-04-2011   #123 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Was fun but now its poop.

11-07-2011   #124 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
Was fun but now its poop.
qft

10charlimitasdf

11-07-2011   #125 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Logged on yesterday, it's really not that dead.

11-07-2011   #126 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

iceyboy is a jewel in the roughiceyboy is a jewel in the roughiceyboy is a jewel in the rough

What?

48 people are viewing the GGFTW lunia forums at the moment.
..Then again its probably more fun to read the forums than actually playing lunia itself.

11-07-2011   #127 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

^Also true~

Console games are holding my interest much better than MMOs atm.

11-28-2011   #128 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Chaoskidd is on a distinguished road
IGN: LightenS
Class: Arien lu_dacy
Guild: In memory of "Katamari"

felt good to be one of the best ariens or the one in pvp
will come back though while I am not busy with my degree.

12-01-2011   #129 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Event Winner

ZeroKunoichi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite
omg i might get 100 mbps internet after christmas!!!!!! 50 mbps isn't enough for me to laxly do a 360 windmill in a 1v1 pvp. hopefully a 100mbps internet if i ever get one will do.

if lunia really did get intense and competitive in pvp, i'd be fretting on how i lived in canada and not the US... i don't even know how i got so decent in pvp in the first place. maybe it's my beautiful brain that has been exposed to so many hours of practice field and pvp has processed and refined those unusable skills in a 1v1 city...... i restrictively got wrecked by OneSound in pvp.. it seemed more like a gentleman 1v1 rather than a guerrilla battle amongst us. GOD

and stop arguing, i can't stop jacking off to these arguments, it's starting to hurt
Hey Mystic what did you do to Kratos?

@Silky: You know I hate your ryan

@L0ck0n: Perma Rival only in Lunia

12-01-2011   #130 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyboy
What?

48 people are viewing the GGFTW lunia forums at the moment.
..Then again its probably more fun to read the forums than actually playing lunia itself.
Because the thread title is very appealing.

12-14-2011   #131 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Earth2009 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamant
The only reason this argument started is because both sides have a different definition of "dead".

The game isn't dead in terms of population. 300 people can keep a game alive if they throw enough money at their characters.

What IS dead, however, is the level of fun that this game used to have. Some people evidently still find fun in running the same myth stage for months on end, blowing up unflinchable mobs (unless you have a high enough secondary stat) in 2 skills simply because they're able to do 1 million damage, which isn't an exaggerated number.

Others, like myself, who quit (for the most part) Lunia quit because every other update was the game being watered down to the point where you could train a monkey to do stages, and then take the gear they obtained in the stage, go to pvp and abuse the hell out of the mechanics that ALLM took too long to fix.

What attracted so many people to Lunia was that its gameplay was majority-skill, with just enough gear to make sure you did more than 1 dmg and didn't get 1-shot. Now, no matter how skilled you are, if you don't have the proper amount of STR and your secondary stat, you're useless to whatever group you're in. And while PvP is in a better place than it used to be, the fixes came too late.

Skill has taken a backseat to gear, and there are games that pull this off much better than Lunia ever will. I'd much rather play those games than this.
I do agree with this person. I was one of the first person who played Lunia when if first came out. I remember how there was so much people running stage 3 "daru" and stage 4 "five headed dragon."
After myth and rb came out... it started to die out till m3 and m4 came out lunia lots of people quitted. People have more rebirth and lvl quicker.. there are character that can and will only solo like "tia and dark eir"

The fact that no one is doing regular stages like 1-6. All the newbies level so slow and have no motivation since theres no 1 to stage with. So lunia just have people leaving and not people joinning. Thats what makes lunia dead.

01-25-2012   #132 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

bonybola is on a distinguished road
IGN: LordCrowbar
Class: Sieg lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Variant

I think stages, legend or even bonus are a little more alive than 6 months ago. This is because several players are doing the acchievement quests (mostly red wings one) and this forces them to do all stages and raids to complete it.

Lunia is coming back to life but its like baby steps. Its more active than half a year but still comunity is small compared to the good old days... At least pvp is kinda fixed. LOL!

01-25-2012   #133 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

That's true, Lunia has slowly been reviving but the PvP isn't alive as it used to be. There are only like, 3~4 rooms, unlike before, there'd be like 8~10+ or something. But yeah, they "fixed" it lol. More mana cost for everybody.

02-02-2012   #134 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to lxpandaxl
IGN: ArinaFia, Celeste
Guild: MoonLightC

Long Live Lunia!

I'm a new player, and I'm sure there are new players joining in.
Definitely a game worth investing some time in!

Thumbs up to the Lunia community~

02-02-2012   #135 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ArixObito is on a distinguished road

02-08-2012   #136 (permalink)
Xpecial #1 Fan

ItsRai is on a distinguished road
IGN: Noof
Class: Fighter lt_gunslinger

http://puu.sh/gapy
http://puu.sh/gaq3
http://puu.sh/gaqD

Amazed how highly ranked I still am despite not playing for a billion years.

I really miss this game, but it's just time to move on

I remember playing in closed beta, grinding 1-3 to 1-7 for Legendary Slime Swords and such, (OMG +13 str OP!!!)

I remember the 1-2 week blackouts in which there were no updates or infomation of why Lunia was down.

I remember everyone *****ing about the lack of updates as well.

I remember when being level 50 was an accomplishment, and there was Lunar's LOLI guild.

I remember hanging out with Remeiko, da bset sc4mm3r

I remember when legendary daru (3-10) was literally the most fun boss stage ever. It was an accomplishment to complete it with a pub party.

I remember doing cobolt raids with everyone. Literally impossible to do without voke chaining, always requiring 2 siegs.

I remember doing the yeti grind.
God damn that yeti grind.

I remember the transfer to TFT, with the release of 4-10 and Tia.

I remember Lunia's first offical US tournament, with the GM's blaze and such, being super inactive
Rumah and Zero won this if I remember. (SleepBind op as fk)

Honestly, after this it's just a blur of grinding, with FELIX, Kaizen and Illuminati.

Also. MyLunia
PS. I ALSO BEAT ZYRIS GG

/forum/lunia-screens...ris-fails.html

Last edited by ItsRai; 02-08-2012 at 12:06 PM.

02-09-2012   #137 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

stage clear medal farming >_<

02-13-2012   #138 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Lunia

Kuroowns is on a distinguished road
IGN: JudeMathis
Class: Tude
Level: 3x

Two can plan that game, D.

I remember the days in closed beta, playing with Remeiko (Alex, you duping mofo. You quit way too ****ing early!) , that ***got Pikachu (Always thunderbolting himself), Zyris (I wish I could have my rematch), Ron (Critical. Bah, I miss those bastards), FELIX... Those fun days when people duped the cold shining sword. That was just so damn fun. I still have it to this day.

Yeti Runs? Slime sword? Legendary Drake? Man, such good memories. Too bad they'll never happen again. Good things die hard. Very hard.

Don't even get started with TFT. Lunia's PVP days was at its best back then. Best players then, best players now. The people that even play today aren't even half up to par to people that played years ago. And know what? They won't even be half, no, even a third as good as the *******s that I had to PVP.

All the good players leave, what do you get? A dead game.
PVP, the best ****ing thing about Lunia is dead. Which equates to this.
Lunia. Is. ****ing. Dead.

Miss the days when Siegs couldn't even do a simple shift. Something considered a fundamental part of Sieg's comboing utility. Wut wut? You know how to windmill? ****ing god tier.

Dainns didn't know what the hell an autostep was. Btw, wtf is a half-dash? That and boulders. Oh, damn. Those boulder spams. Lmao

Lunia turned to shit. Community is just all PvE. Miss pissing off Variants (Jokin') with Toby and Gary when I was in Soloist. T.T

And screw you, David! Bastard, it's been like 20 years. Lol.

Last edited by Kuroowns; 02-13-2012 at 06:43 PM.

02-14-2012   #139 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroowns

I remember the days in closed beta, playing with Remeiko (Alex, you duping mofo. You quit way too ****ing early!) , that ***got Pikachu (Always thunderbolting himself), Zyris (I wish I could have my rematch), Ron (Critical. Bah, I miss those bastards), FELIX... Those fun days when people duped the cold shining sword. That was just so damn fun. I still have it to this day.

Yeti Runs? Slime sword? Legendary Drake? Man, such good memories. Too bad they'll never happen again. Good things die hard. Very hard.

Don't even get started with TFT. Lunia's PVP days was at its best back then. Best players then, best players now. The people that even play today aren't even half up to par to people that played years ago. And know what? They won't even be half, no, even a third as good as the *******s that I had to PVP.

Miss the days when Siegs couldn't even do a simple shift. Something considered a fundamental part of Sieg's comboing utility. Wut wut? You know how to windmill? ****ing god tier.

Dainns didn't know what the hell an autostep was. Btw, wtf is a half-dash? That and boulders. Oh, damn. Those boulder spams. Lmao

Lunia turned to shit. Community is just all PvE. Miss pissing off Variants (Jokin') with Toby and Gary when I was in Soloist. T.T

This guy Jin, MAH TEACHER Q.Q.

02-14-2012   #140 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroowns

this is cute.