Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-27-2011   #81 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Lunia will always have 100's of people on.....but 90% will be fishing :<

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-27-2011   #82 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Not on eu. Seeing more than 15 players on the usually most crowded square was rare..

That's why I'm pretty sure that NaLunia is not even close to being dead. It's ridiculous how quick people get to that conclusion.

10-27-2011   #83 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiskyo
Not on eu. Seeing more than 15 players on the usually most crowded square was rare..

That's why I'm pretty sure that NaLunia is not even close to being dead. It's ridiculous how quick people get to that conclusion.
they are butthurt they could not reach/maintain the goal/status they had hoped for, so all they have left are feelings of resentment. like "man this game sucks anyway. whatever." or like the old cranky anti social guy who shakes his cane at kids and complain about the noise level

10-27-2011   #84 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

I got to my goals a longggg time ago. All I wanted was level 85 and the skill, and 10k str. The reason no one likes it anymore is because all Allm's doing is focusing on Myth, myth, myth and not trying to create any "new" content where you don't have to run the same exact looking area 9999x =/

I mean I still go on and try the new content when we get it, but after 5~10 times I'm pretty much bored again. Only other reason I go on anymore is to talk to my friends from Europe that don't have a facebook or msn, etc.

Lunia will always be an awesome game considering there is no other game like it, but every game has their limits~

10-27-2011   #85 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I reached my former goals in Lunia.
  • Make Dacy
  • Complete Legend Mode
  • Get a full Bonus 2 set
  • Own two godly Legendary Ruth Earrings (Are they still godly anymore?)
  • Obtain the full Lunia Spirit Set
  • Get rich with 70,000 gold.
  • Get high vitality grades on my stage gear
  • Try to +15/Cold all the end game items I have

Looking at the game now, I'm so far behind that I'd never have a chance in hell of reaching any new goals.
The gap between players is so vast, many newbies will get discouraged to play when they can't keep up.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

10-28-2011   #86 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ProjectLuniaX is on a distinguished road
IGN: ProjectSiegX
Class: Sieg,SIeg,SIEg,SIEG!!!!! lu_sieg
Level: Lv 67 RB'ed Twice
Guild: iReject =)

I miss this game =/, the only reason i played it was cuz it was the best pvp experience i've had in any game. Fast paced, takes a lot of skill in order to win. When i went back on like a month ago there were only 2 rooms created and one of the rooms was some sort of chat room where people danced -_-....... Don't think im going to be coming back any time soon. PvP is close to being dead, IMO, but stage i still see a lot of parties being created
ProjectSiegX - Lvl 67:32
ProjectDainnX Lvl 57:22
Shoriyuken Lvl 70:11
ProjectLimeX Lvl 58:3
ProjectAsukaX Lvl 43:10

10-28-2011   #87 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

imported_Citrine will become famous soon enoughimported_Citrine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
they are butthurt they could not reach/maintain the goal/status they had hoped for, so all they have left are feelings of resentment. like "man this game sucks anyway. whatever." or like the old cranky anti social guy who shakes his cane at kids and complain about the noise level
Not everyone was privileged enough to get to where they wanted to go too. That includes of any variations to:
  • A friend who can help them get to a decent status so they can hold their own
  • An active Guild
  • Dedicated core members or friends who can help
  • Who can access CS and willing to spend the $
  • Lucky enough to get specific item(s) and sell it for a DECENT amount of gold
  • Dedicated group of friends you can rely on to get farming done

As for the old man analogy, He can just be old and be fed up with kids, Why you ask? Maybe he likes his peace and quiet? He's old..

In relevance to that, people just grew out of Lunia and looked down upon it because they found a much more better game, hobby, etc to invest their time in.

So you shouldn't be assuming why people have gripes with Lunia. Not everyone is as privileged as you Rob. Sorry if some of us healers don't have +15 <myth set here> and heal over 40k because we don't have the constant help that we don't get as you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gota
cit is badass as always :P

Last edited by imported_Citrine; 10-28-2011 at 09:04 PM.

10-28-2011   #88 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice

well here's the thing cit, and your response has reinforced what has been repeated a few times: people who haven't logged on dont know sh

okay so i have mostly seres equips (if you don't know what that is, then i can't help you)
i don't really need to say any more than that. if you don't understand then you can either log on or google it

people grow out of legos but they don't trash on it

10-28-2011   #89 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

imported_Citrine will become famous soon enoughimported_Citrine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
well here's the thing cit, and your response has reinforced what has been repeated a few times: people who haven't logged on dont know sh

okay so i have mostly seres equips (if you don't know what that is, then i can't help you)
i don't really need to say any more than that. if you don't understand then you can either log on or google it

I don't need too google it cause I very well know what it is. And I wouldn't know shit about anything after the Myth 6 patch. So you don't have too tell me anything. Other than whats after Myth 6 :3

As for legos, you can't place a toy and a video game in the same category and instantly compare them to why people quit. Why? Because there isn't anything intricate to know about Legos. I'm only telling you you can't assume people quit because they don't have the same goals/stature/gear driven as you do Rob.

Did I shit talk about Lunia and the community? No, I simply stated how it feels so repetitive. Then again what MMO isnt, its just the fact that Lunia became so bland.

Did I direct any negativity towards you or anyone? No, towards you maybe cause your made up excuses are so annoying.

And if your going to cuss at me, at least have some balls to type the whole word out. Speak for yourself next time and not for others.

In other words, Defend a game that's worth your time. It irks to me see you post everytime why people quit. I quit but not because of your reasoning, you're not specific into the audience you're addressing.

Quote:

Last edited by imported_Citrine; 10-28-2011 at 11:00 PM.

10-29-2011   #90 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
I'll bite.
First off people of all ages can enjoy Legos just like a video game.

Here's the major flaw in your statement; legos don't have to be used to construct the exact design written in the booklets, you can do something different with it.
When a new kit is released you can combine it with some of your older sets to create new unique designs.

With Lunia, you're forced to stick to the booklet of making the finished result (Full Lunia Spirit), then when the new set comes out, the old set becomes totally obsolete and must be quickly sold off to make way for the newer version (Full Foriel Set).

Those without the "newest latest lego kit" are considered poor and are excluded from the circle, as their older kit can't make the cool design the newer booklet has.
Unless they're friends or part of a "lego club", strangers won't necessarily want to play with you.

For some veterans, they've not been able to keep up with the constant replacements to come; those returning after a very long period have a grim hope in hell of climbing the ladder.
This goes for pretty much everything I've seen with equipment, pets, stages, rebirth, even grading your equipment can't be unique anymore.

So not only is the old man shaking his cane at his noisy neighbors, but his neighbors are constantly pestering the guy to sell his shitbox car out front for the latest ride he can't necessarily afford or have the time to work towards.

Enough of these stupid metaphors.. /goes to bed

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

10-29-2011   #91 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough

Wait, so basically it's too hard to catch up nowadays?
Allm has done nothing but making this game easier and easier for newbies and casual players.. I remember players complaining about the game becoming way too easy, but I won't take the risk to name anyone.

Anyway, aren't there quests, which guarantee you a X god item box, after killing X seven times?

Isn't myth 1-4 gear ridiculously cheap nowadays? I spent like 400 gold to get from 1.5 k str to +3k str.

Rodesion IV gear is easy to farm or to purchase as well..

Isn't allm currently holding an event to basically spam new players and players, who haven't played for a while with daily gift boxes, rebirth books, cash item clothes and exp tickets?

If it's still too hard to catch up then I'm starting to wonder, whether the game or the player is the problem. A little bit of effort is a necessity. If you haven't even tried catching up, then what are these arguments based on?

10-29-2011   #92 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by imported_Citrine
I don't need too google it cause I very well know what it is. And I wouldn't know shit about anything after the Myth 6 patch. So you don't have too tell me anything. Other than whats after Myth 6 :3

As for legos, you can't place a toy and a video game in the same category and instantly compare them to why people quit. Why? Because there isn't anything intricate to know about Legos. I'm only telling you you can't assume people quit because they don't have the same goals/stature/gear driven as you do Rob.

Did I shit talk about Lunia and the community? No, I simply stated how it feels so repetitive. Then again what MMO isnt, its just the fact that Lunia became so bland.

Did I direct any negativity towards you or anyone? No, towards you maybe cause your made up excuses are so annoying.

And if your going to cuss at me, at least have some balls to type the whole word out. Speak for yourself next time and not for others.

In other words, Defend a game that's worth your time. It irks to me see you post everytime why people quit. I quit but not because of your reasoning, you're not specific into the audience you're addressing.
cit here's the other thing. you and your group (or former group) have misinterpreted one or more of my posts in the past and we always get into these arguments

i was responding to the "It's ridiculous how quick people get to that conclusion." by Seiskyo. i have the quote in the post for you to ref back.
the people who ridiculously quickly get to the conclusion that lunia is dead are the trolls who trash on lunia. it's derogatory to say something is dead when it clearly is not (which goes back to the - people who don't play don't know sh).

so, cit, WAS I quoting someone who said "i wonder why people stop playing lunia"? no. if you read the context instead of just looking at the thread title, maybe we could have avoided this. i could cuss at you all i want but you know damn well this forum prefers we keep it clean, so please stop baiting. it makes you come off as immature

as for the legos, are you guys really going to be like one of those weird kids in elementary school and waste your time being nit picky for the sole purpose of argument? a metaphor shows similarities. it is not a definition. you play with legos, you may or may not grow out of it. you play lunia, you may or may not grow out of it. (well this part of the argument will probably not apply to cit anymore because she thought i was using legos for ALL people who have quit, instead of just the ones who trash on lunia)

HOLD ON HOLD ON! BY GEORGE I'VE GOT IT

whoa whoa let's take a step back. did i just do this? have i just become one of them?
Dear Universe, i'm sorry for being one of those weird kids who are nit picky for the sole purpose of argument, but i had to screenshot those definitions

oh oh! next let's start debating whether or not there's such thing as a perfect metaphor, comparison, analogy, etc etc etc. how fun!... NO.

and lastly, for the sake of clarity, i will help you guys a dash and a pinch by informing you that the questions in Seiskyo's response just before this one are rhetoric questions, except for the last one. that last question is a question some of you really have to ask yourselves

10-29-2011   #93 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Kruger has a spectacular aura aboutKruger has a spectacular aura about
IGN: VaporTrail
Class: E75 / Jagdpanther

I think what the people who say lunia's dead are referring to is the fun from pvp itself... and maybe the non-myth stages..... that's how I felt about it anyway. Remember the arguments about k-style pvp and that jazz?

I do miss lunia and would like to start again, just don't the time anymore.

10-29-2011   #94 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Lunia is gay, but it will always hold a special place in my heart no matter what happens or how much ALLM ruins it.

10-29-2011   #95 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
and now here is my controversial observation: the players who had some of the highest dps in myth AND were really good in pvp, and then quit, have not went around forums trashing the game. only the players who were... "lacking" in certain aspects are the ones who trash the game -- whether it be equips/stats, character natural dps (i mention natural dps because of balance/pre-balance/bad balance where there were often situations where Char A had much higher stats but was still much weaker than Char B), rebirths, skill points, etc.
Really? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by imported_Citrine
Not everyone was privileged enough to get to where they wanted to go too. That includes of any variations to:
  • A friend who can help them get to a decent status so they can hold their own
  • An active Guild
  • Dedicated core members or friends who can help
  • Who can access CS and willing to spend the $
  • Lucky enough to get specific item(s) and sell it for a DECENT amount of gold
  • Dedicated group of friends you can rely on to get farming done

As for the old man analogy, He can just be old and be fed up with kids, Why you ask? Maybe he likes his peace and quiet? He's old..

In relevance to that, people just grew out of Lunia and looked down upon it because they found a much more better game, hobby, etc to invest their time in.

So you shouldn't be assuming why people have gripes with Lunia. Not everyone is as privileged as you Rob. Sorry if some of us healers don't have +15 <myth set here> and heal over 40k because we don't have the constant help that we don't get as you did.
===

Quote:
cit here's the other thing. you and your group (or former group) have misinterpreted one or more of my posts in the past and we always get into these arguments

i was responding to the "It's ridiculous how quick people get to that conclusion." by Seiskyo. i have the quote in the post for you to ref back.
the people who ridiculously quickly get to the conclusion that lunia is dead are the trolls who trash on lunia. it's derogatory to say something is dead when it clearly is not (which goes back to the - people who don't play don't know sh).

so, cit, WAS I quoting someone who said "i wonder why people stop playing lunia"? no. if you read the context instead of just looking at the thread title, maybe we could have avoided this. i could cuss at you all i want but you know damn well this forum prefers we keep it clean, so please stop baiting. it makes you come off as immature

as for the legos, are you guys really going to be like one of those weird kids in elementary school and waste your time being nit picky for the sole purpose of argument? a metaphor shows similarities. it is not a definition. you play with legos, you may or may not grow out of it. you play lunia, you may or may not grow out of it. (well this part of the argument will probably not apply to cit anymore because she thought i was using legos for ALL people who have quit, instead of just the ones who trash on lunia)

HOLD ON HOLD ON! BY GEORGE I'VE GOT IT

whoa whoa let's take a step back. did i just do this? have i just become one of them?
Dear Universe, i'm sorry for being one of those weird kids who are nit picky for the sole purpose of argument, but i had to screenshot those definitions

oh oh! next let's start debating whether or not there's such thing as a perfect metaphor, comparison, analogy, etc etc etc. how fun!... NO.

and lastly, for the sake of clarity, i will help you guys a dash and a pinch by informing you that the questions in Seiskyo's response just before this one are rhetoric questions, except for the last one. that last question is a question some of you really have to ask yourselves

- It's derogatory to even assume people who had no equal stature to yours to be labeling them as trolls or why those specific people trash the game.

-I'm not portraying myself to be immature, nor am I baiting anything. It's plain simple, type the whole word out or type a similar word in its place because you're so "nit picky".

-As for comparisons, there isn't such as "perfect comparisons", But don't expect to compare a computer game to a kid's toy and not expect anyone to say wtf. Comparing Lunia to another MMO like Dungeon Fighter would of been a better comparison rather than Legos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiskyo
If it's still too hard to catch up then I'm starting to wonder, whether the game or the player is the problem. A little bit of effort is a necessity. If you haven't even tried catching up, then what are these arguments based on?
I thought about it for 2 seconds Rob.. and laughed so hard.

A little bit of effort? I don't think people read Light's last post to even grasp the "context".

Too bad there isn't any proof of anything of what a certain guild did. Too bad I don't have any proof to shed some light on it. I don't think your core group Rob had ANY little effort put in. So maybe you and your core group should think about that last question.

Also on another note: It really makes sense why it's CLEARLY.. really CLEARLY why it's so easy to catch up in Lunia. Let's all lvl to 70 rebirth, lvl to 70 AGAIN wait a month.. or what ever the current time limit rebirth has or how much $ you gotta deck down to get your hands on the latest rebirth book that gives more glow to your wing particles and extra stats to help you catch up with everyone else who has 99+ rebirths.

Quote:

Last edited by imported_Citrine; 10-29-2011 at 12:47 PM.

10-29-2011   #96 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

It's not easy to keep up with the game without meeting the ideal requirements of what the community (or the overall consensus) thinks is best for doing these (mainly, myth/devildom) stages. It takes a lot of dedication and time (but that can be said for every game, yes? Not always though).

For my reasons, I simply got bored of Lunia even if I wanted to try and keep up, which I did not try because if I were a player without a good guild and have no access to money to buy some cash items or something like that, I would felt like I've fallen behind.

The whole rebirth concept just amplified the effect a bit further, not everyone wants to take/has the time to go through everything again and only to end up at the same place but just being slightly stronger and having access to more skills.

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

10-29-2011   #97 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Elite will become famous soon enoughElite will become famous soon enough

well, i came back to visit lunia to gamble at first; then i won enough money to buy decent myth gear (11k str) and that op 60% critical pet. i was desperate for the pet and made enough money from gambling to buy enough L coins for it.. i was SO demotivated to play because i didn't have the pet.

anyway, the difficulty of getting towards end game content isn't too hard compared to other games. the things that exists in lunia nowadays make it seem closer to a private server. it's such a lax game that i came back just to feel almighty powerful . it gives me a similar feeling to a flash game where you level up and become more powerful overtime; except that it's a long-term enjoyment type of thing, whereas in flash games you just play it for awhile and get bored; so im not that into staging.

overall, i hop on lunia sometimes to feel powerful and op without much work. it'd be a little more enjoyable if it wasn't one direct straight path to achieve the better things. that's the bad thing about it. i know i would be playing more if i wasn't restricted to only one path. BACK IN THE DAYS, cobolt, mutant, and those other raid/rare items were viable and [/i] accepted [/i], although the herculean, now known as best general equips, were preferred. so what i'm saying here is that in terms of equips, which is probably one of the most major aspects in staging now, is not very flexible; it's more brittle than what it was like before. a suggestion that i would make would be to not make equipments that significant, although allm has paved a new trail a bit by having stages that limit your stats. it turns me off though, because i came here for the easiness to achieve decent stats in the game, which is probably not what allm is aiming for.

overall, the major flaw in this game, in terms of staging, was making one more superior by only having higher stats, and maybe a little skill. the complexity of the current system of staging is like a line. it should be more like a parabola by adding different varieties in staging, or requiring more coordination.

but yeah, i stated it a few times now. i visit (not play because i don't frequent enough in stages to consider it playing) this game because it doesn't require so much grinding to get to the high end content. that's only for me though, as i previously had 11 rebirths before i came back, with decent non-myth gear to get by, and a luck in gambling for me to make enough fortune to be accepted in m6 (they only look for strength and secondary stats because that's how it is in order to clear the stage more efficiently. WHAT A JOKE). I DON'T KNOW ABOUT NEW PLAYERS THOUGH. PERSONALLY, i'd be way too lazy to start and repeatedly rebirth (which is also a little bit of trouble getting the books anyways).

edit: about the strength and secondary stat thing, i said it was a joke because that's the main thing that people look for in order to efficiently clear a stage. a comparison i would like to make is dfo. although i'm not sure how it is now because i quit awhile ago, it took quite some skill in order to awaken to your second class. it was not completely about damage; i had a +13 weapon and can still fail a stage because i wasn't good enough, or my party wasn't. SO unless allm changes the way that myth functions, i don't think the current system is going to attract anymore audience; it's seemingly designed to keep the old players, and not do a good job on getting newbies.

edit 2: and about pvp, yeah it's visually dead LOL

Last edited by Elite; 10-29-2011 at 01:14 PM.

10-29-2011   #98 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Event Winner

ZeroKunoichi will become famous soon enough

People who spend a lot of money and spend a lot of time in a game are going to be emotionally attached to their account/character.

You really think someone is going to quit a game when they spend $3000 and spend over 9000 hours in a game? Of course not. They have to be forced to quit the game like the game servers being shutdown forever. Also, Lunias population is next to nothing compared to other newer games and old games. I don't think the game itself had more than 3000 players on at one point in it's non OB stage.

How do I know this? They used to show how many players were online at one given time.

It is easier for someone to quit the game when they feel inferior in equips to others and can't spend any money on this game.

10-29-2011   #99 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKunoichi
^
Summary of ZeroKunoichi's post. I actually planned to read your post, but your polemic style is disgusting.

Anyway skipping to Elite. I really do agree with the fact that Lunia is all about latest myth gear set and afd/rodesian IV. I didn't start from OB, so I was like "O: Where can I get the heculean set? Or the undertaker set set? Or the Gladius one, which Carrot was using in PvP. Or Thorny Captain's sword.." damn I wish, allm didn't remove these sets. I would have totally used these sets, no matter how low the stats are compared to other gear.

There was a lot more variety in the gear people were wearing and the stats weren't on whole different levels. Oh well.. what's gone is gone.

10-29-2011   #100 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Marq will become famous soon enough

No need to ague guys. People play and quit for diff reasons. I mean some ppl played for the pvp but got bored moved on. Others played for staging but left because it is hard to acquire stuff to fort with without the g coins or maybe they just got bored with the stage types. I don't think a lot of people like myth but I still find the game fun enough to keep playing. I mean I better enjoyed the variable sets of the past that had diff effects to suit play style but that's pretty much over. So it is either continue playing or just leave. Game isn't dead as I've seen a lot of ppl come and go but ya I never did like that cs fort and restore stuff. I mean there should be a reliable alternative to that because it makes forting stuff much more difficult but even so by farming a few stages with some nice lewt you can easily buy g coins to get your stuff to nice levels. Saving g for this is key tho but it worked for me