Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-12-2011   #21 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyRoll
Lunia has never died.
And it never will. <3

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-12-2011   #22 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

It's just dragging along the bottom of the ocean :<

09-12-2011   #23 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Nooooo. UNSINKABLE SHIP RIGHT THERE.

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

09-12-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Arciph will become famous soon enoughArciph will become famous soon enough
IGN: Arciph
Class: Lime
Level: 7x
Guild: Kaizen

I tried to play once. Got A fatal error after patch before and after reinstallation.

09-12-2011   #25 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiskyo
Lol you have been away for a year and yet you can tell how the community is nowadays? Are you some sort of psychic?

"Pros" are complaining about "pros" not coming back, I see how it is. Since you regard yourself as "pro" you should make the friggin first step. Good idea, or good idea?
I AM making the first step, That is by not returning.

09-12-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

i figured you'd still be playing since you display your character info proudly

09-12-2011   #27 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Decided to quit this game when they made it obligatory for the players to do each stage rather than just 1-5, 1-10. Idk, maybe it's different now. Maybe they changed it back. It was fun at first but you can't really play as good as you probably want to be without buying cash items lol. That's my opinion. Plus, Myth was fun but it gets extremely boring. PvP isn't as fun either, just spam combos and you win. Either way, I lose, don't know how to combo and don't have cash items. And it's sad how not every character is free. >.> I love Artas and Tias though. @.@

09-12-2011   #28 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudBiscuit
Decided to quit this game when they made it obligatory for the players to do each stage rather than just 1-5, 1-10. Idk, maybe it's different now. Maybe they changed it back. It was fun at first but you can't really play as good as you probably want to be without buying cash items lol. That's my opinion. Plus, Myth was fun but it gets extremely boring. PvP isn't as fun either, just spam combos and you win. Either way, I lose, don't know how to combo and don't have cash items. And it's sad how not every character is free. >.> I love Artas and Tias though. @.@
New characters = huge revenue if you have to pay for them.

Myth was fun at the start then got boring after you did it 3184134871389 times... PvP gets boring if you have to wait forever for a match...

They made stages super easy so that wasn't fun either (I remember when Cobolt and Kirin Raid required 8 people that knew what to do... now people can 1 hit everything)

09-12-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

spider god/queen was fun for a while because it was a 2-3 hit KO to non-vit characters and she moved around a lot with a variety of attacks... but then our players ruined it by restarting the stage after the first half of the stage -- before the final boss fight

09-12-2011   #30 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
spider god/queen was fun for a while because it was a 2-3 hit KO to non-vit characters and she moved around a lot with a variety of attacks... but then our players ruined it by restarting the stage after the first half of the stage -- before the final boss fight
If you can't beat it... restart the stage lol.

09-12-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
Nooooo. UNSINKABLE SHIP RIGHT THERE.
so sets sail the S.S. Titanic Lunia. All aboard!

09-12-2011   #32 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by iARE1337
so sets sail the S.S. Titanic Lunia. All aboard!
Sieg, Eir and Dainn ventured across the oceans in a giant cruise ship to see all of Rodesia.

However, they invaded the homeland of the Snow Girl, Yuki.

Yuki was PISSED.

She summoned Ice Pillars, puncturing the hulls of the ginormous sea vessel. Shaka (WITH A GOATEE!) laughed an evil laugh and invaded the ship with the help of his shark minions.

Slowly, the water began to flood the ship and all the Lunians were jumping ship or were eaten by the sharks. Sieg raged, d-fisted Shaka off the face of the earth and proceeded to find a way to escape with Dainn and Eir.

The boat slowly sank as Sieg, Dainn and Eir jumped onto the only lifeboat on the ship and escaped safely (because everyone else was too dumb to jump on the lifeboat).

Thus, S.S. Lunia sank to the bottom of the seas and Ijji RQ'd so they handed the game back to AllM.

The end!

Moral: Don't piss Yuki off or she will sink your battleship.

Ima make a Lunia fanfic someday just to make Krieg shout "THIS... IS... RODESIA" and jumpkick a scarecrow out of pure rage.

09-12-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

I guess that's an excuse for Celine Dion can sing the the new Lunia theme.

fly away, far away, searching for my dreams~

09-12-2011   #34 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

I refuse to come back!
End of story
Die Thread pls

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

09-13-2011   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rka2n
I AM making the first step, That is by not returning.
This d4rk
v

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
i figured you'd still be playing since you display your character info proudly

and about you not being online for a year:

09-13-2011   #36 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

I think he meant seriously playing, since he only went on to check out the stat cap then quit again.

09-13-2011   #37 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

^

I've gone on like....twice to try out new stuff but not interesting enough to keep my playing anymore

Maybe eir's re-re-rebalance will be interesting...?

09-13-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
I think he meant seriously playing, since he only went on to check out the stat cap then quit again.
Ohh O: I should stop taking things literally
being online =/= being online x_x

09-13-2011   #39 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

When was the last time Lunia went back to WCG.
All other games have.
Lunia is just sunken underwater
It isnt as competetive as it was in its Prime years!

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

09-13-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
When was the last time Lunia went back to WCG.
All other games have.
Lunia is just sunken underwater
It isnt as competetive as it was in its Prime years!
Too bad Lunia was never in WCG...

It was however in GNGWC like in '07 which was hosted by Game&Game- Lunia's beta host.