Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsDungeon Fighter OnlineGunZ

CrunchyRoll has disabled reputation
IGN: Dithyrambic
Class: Healer lu_eir
Level: 85
Guild: Poverty
Default Hmm

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-13-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Pin # to delete stuff nao?

08-21-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsDungeon Fighter OnlineGunZ

CrunchyRoll has disabled reputation
IGN: Dithyrambic
Class: Healer lu_eir
Level: 85
Guild: Poverty

2nd password or w/e

08-21-2011   #4 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

I wish they had this when I was still playing lol.

08-21-2011   #5 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

A bit too late on implementing this =/

08-21-2011   #6 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

So many things were too late implemented and that killed the game.

I keep wondering if all the pros are gone, or if there's actually respectable PvPers in the game.

*Looks at PvP rankings*

Yup everyone's gone.

08-21-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

1) i don't get why they need this, unless people in klunia have been getting hacked a lot lately?

2) in response to Gladiat: i believe changes are only minor setbacks. people taking wins and rankings too seriously, then giving up and leaving is what kills pvp. there are still a couple of people who have been capable enough to adapt to every change and continue to pvp for the fun of it. you don't see those people as high in the rankings because they don't take wins and rankings as seriously. kriegs tias ryans etc might win most pvp matches, but at the end of the day, they know who are the truly better players

08-21-2011   #8 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
1) i don't get why they need this, unless people in klunia have been getting hacked a lot lately?

2) in response to Gladiat: i believe changes are only minor setbacks. people taking wins and rankings too seriously, then giving up and leaving is what kills pvp. there are still a couple of people who have been capable enough to adapt to every change and continue to pvp for the fun of it. you don't see those people as high in the rankings because they don't take wins and rankings as seriously. kriegs tias ryans etc might win most pvp matches, but at the end of the day, they know who are the truly better players
Ew browser died on me so I lost most of my reply. Time to make short version of it.

I left Lunia only because I got hacked and even on my new character I had to wait forever for people to PvP me... actually, now that I think about it, I had to wait LONGER on my new Asuka than I had to on my old Asuka.

Got tired of only fighting Artas, Kriegs, Dark Eirs and Tias because all I fought was "LOL 1/2HP GONE IN 1 SKILL" and "LOL SUPER ARMOR SPAMSPAMSPAM". I was fortunate enough to find some people that fought with no wep full armor (yay 1 1 1 1 1 1! Best 30 minute matches of my life) but almost no good fights other than that.

When I said "pros" in my post, I should have worded it "CB/OB players", mostly because the people that didn't equip/damage abuse were all Lunia veterans. Then they jumped ship and I followed soon after. I agree though, there were lots of people that took winning and rankings really seriously (I admit, I did take my PvP seriously... which actually doesn't happen much in other games... I just hunt to kill pros in games like RH etc), which was why I enjoyed fighting older players.

I'll cut my rants about this seeing as I'll end up derailing the thread to some other topic.

Personally, I like the idea of a 4 digit pin passcode for character selection/delete in games, because people can try to mine the internet for your personal info and use that to hack your account (if you put your real info in), but they wouldn't be able to guess your passcode very easily (unless you're going to go 1111 1112 1113 etc etc) unless you're sharing accounts... which is entirely dumb.

Last edited by Gladiat; 08-21-2011 at 09:26 PM.

08-22-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Arciph will become famous soon enoughArciph will become famous soon enough
IGN: Arciph
Class: Lime
Level: 7x
Guild: Kaizen

RIP Lunia.

08-22-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Come on, Eon is playing again D:

But yeah, Lunia doesn't seem very interesting compared to the new games like DN, Rusty hearts etc. Since my pc cant handle those games, I'm still sticking to it lol

08-22-2011   #11 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiskyo
Come on, Eon is playing again D:

But yeah, Lunia doesn't seem very interesting compared to the new games like DN, Rusty hearts etc. Since my pc cant handle those games, I'm still sticking to it lol
Actually, Rusty Hearts doesn't need high graphics I think. I could run it on my old computer.

You could try Legend of Galasia when it's out (can run perfectly on a Netbook LOL) but it's either love it or hate it.

08-22-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough

LOL not my kind of game :[

08-25-2011   #13 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

I stopped playing because finding a Pvp match is impossible :/
WHO CARES ABOUT LOSING, I JUST WANNA FIGHT....

08-25-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

I have no problem and it's not even at peak times lol