ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Fandom (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-fandom/)
-   -   Lunia picture collection (renders) [Last updated:Oct/08/08] (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-fandom/12768-lunia-picture-collection-renders-last-updated-oct-08-08-a.html)

Red 10-09-2008 07:42 PM

Lunia picture collection (renders) [Last updated:Oct/08/08]

Here are links to pictures that are related to Lunia. (I am only giving links because putting in pictures would lag everything) Helpful when it comes to signature creations and other stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kudaranai
The fan kit folder includes:

- Lunia artwork kit
- Lunia background kit
- Lunia character kit
- Lunia logo kit

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Thank you very much!

Dainn

Dacy

Eir

Krieg

Lime
Spoiler!

Tia

Sieg

Spoiler!

Villains/Monsters

Other

Keep adding to it people!

List will be updated soon.

Contributors: Mummy

Senike 10-09-2008 08:06 PM

Wow, these are hawt and awsum ;D
I love the monster fanart

Desu 10-09-2008 08:11 PM

Wow, Nice. *Saves Images.*

1stsim144 10-15-2008 03:29 AM

WAHHH...
THANK juuu...... lol
This makes me wanna do more sigs. >.>

Skiegh 10-20-2008 01:24 AM

Well, I had a lot of cut images on my computer and decided to upload them. I'll probably cut out more of them, so feel free to use them for your sigs or what have you.

The quality varies a lot since I used to save them directly as .jpgs which lowers quality a lot and also because the character images in Lunia are sometimes changed depending on your graphics setting. Toss some effect on them to smooth out my choppy cutting ability and you'll be all good.

Skiegh - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Red 10-23-2008 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skiegh (Post 531195)
Well, I had a lot of cut images on my computer and decided to upload them. I'll probably cut out more of them, so feel free to use them for your sigs or what have you.

The quality varies a lot since I used to save them directly as .jpgs which lowers quality a lot and also because the character images in Lunia are sometimes changed depending on your graphics setting. Toss some effect on them to smooth out my chopping cutting ability and you'll be all good.

Wow thanks alot man! This is definitely a huge help.

Skiegh 10-23-2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhikiri (Post 536684)
Wow thanks alot man! This is definitely a huge help.

My pleasure.

I just went through episode 5 for the first time. (I've been saving it so I had something different to look forward to.) Soloed through it in history so I could read the story without irritating team mates. I added about 25ish more images that I snagged while I was reading the story.

Sephie 10-25-2008 09:17 AM

I went through some of the files for the skit faces.
I'll add more later and put them all as seperate files. (PNG)
An easier way to get the faces without going through every stage:
Download WTV viewer (I downloaded mine a while ago so I'm not sure if this is the right link or not.)
Go to your Lunia folder (I'll assume you didn't change anything so it'll be Program Files -> Ijji -> ENGLISH -> Lunia)
Go to "Cinema"
The ZIP file named "Ending" will have the episode 3 ending pictures (I didn't sort through it yet, so I'm guessing.)
The "Stage" file will have a bunch of ZIP files with all their skit faces and backgrounds (and some misc. stuff.)
I haven't found a way to save each file yet, so you'll probably have to Print Screen + Paste + Crop them.
Also, I don't remember if you have to manually set it so WTV views them or if it's automatically set.
Grouped Sieg Images
Single Sieg pictures
EDIT: Changed the URL for the Grouped Sieg pictures. (02/11/2008)
Grouped Eir Images

Akamaru 10-25-2008 09:23 AM

that's cooool!!!

Sephie 11-02-2008 04:30 PM

Grouped Eir Skits faces
I might or might not put them into single pictures, since I have school stuff to do.
Next will probably be Dainn, Tia, Dacy (and Lime if I can find a few o_o; ) and then probably Yuria, Lache and Monsters or something o-o;;

EDIT: I'll just edit my first comment to add them o-o;