ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-announcements/)
-   -   [Announcement] Full size installation client 2.7 is here (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-announcements/98185-announcement-full-size-installation-client-2-7-here.html)

CrunchyRoll 06-23-2011 01:34 AM

[Announcement] Full size installation client 2.7 is here

[Announcement] Full size installation client 2.7 is here | Facebook

Hello, all fans of Lunia

Currently, long 30 hours maintenance is undergoing.

For the mean time, you can download full size Lunia client version 2.7 installation file here.
After scheduled maintenance hour, you can download files at "Client Download" page at lunia.ijji.com.

[How to install new client file]

(1) Download "Client Download" solution first. This is small program makes download speed faster around US region. This solution is provided by Media Index, called "BlastShark"

Download file name should be "Lunia_Blast_Setup.exe"

Click [Here] to download "BlastShark"

If you have a problem downloading or using "Lunia_Blast_Setup.exe", please report at "Discussion" page.

(2) Run "Lunia_Blast_Setup.exe" by double click the file and start to download Lunia Installation file.

Once you start to run "BlastShark", you should have program window such as following.
Select download folder you wish to save Lunia Installation file.
"BlastShark" supports STOP and Go function so you can download complete file time to time.

http://i53.tinypic.com/34oewdh.jpg

(3) Once you complete downloading Lunia Installation File, run it and complete game client installaton on your PC

Lunia client installation file name : Lunia_Installer_20110615271400.exe

(4) Wait until the end of maintenance hour.

Pshfrk 06-23-2011 07:46 AM

Thanks a lot, crunchy C:

*clickity, click *

Laughatyou21 06-23-2011 09:03 AM

Fml, I forgot to save my screenshots. T_T

Griever 06-23-2011 11:20 AM

^Laughs at you

Mega 06-23-2011 02:55 PM

I know.....I forgot to move my screenshots before I uninstalled when we xfered to TFT :(

People were saying it's taken them like 2~3 hours to download it o_o? I downloaded it in 15 minutes.

Looking forward to tonight though :)

buta 06-24-2011 11:46 AM

Downloaded, installed, opened, saw Reactor, uninstalled.

Laughatyou21 06-24-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buta (Post 1556814)
Downloaded, installed, opened, saw Reactor, uninstalled.

You just need Reactor up. When you hit game start it opens up to the old game client we used to have. And you use that to launch the game.

buta 06-24-2011 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laughatyou21 (Post 1556911)
You just need Reactor up. When you hit game start it opens up to the old game client we used to have. And you use that to launch the game.

FFFFFF brb redownloading.

Mega 06-24-2011 07:05 PM

Someone needs to figure out a way to bypass the reactor entirely so we can just use the original launcher :D

buta 06-24-2011 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laughatyou21 (Post 1556911)

Nope. Only works on Firefox and IE, neither of which I plan to use just for this. And the fact that, even if you have Reactor, you still have to sign in through the website is completely retarded and not worth my trouble.

I mean, come on... They've got a damned client and a screen for LOGGING IN. Use it ffs... I mean, they left the server selection screen, even though there's only one goddamn server. So retarded.

Laughatyou21 06-26-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buta (Post 1557169)
Nope. Only works on Firefox and IE, neither of which I plan to use just for this. And the fact that, even if you have Reactor, you still have to sign in through the website is completely retarded and not worth my trouble.

I mean, come on... They've got a damned client and a screen for LOGGING IN. Use it ffs... I mean, they left the server selection screen, even though there's only one goddamn server. So retarded.

Oh, I use FF hehe. Signing on the website? I've never had to do that. o_o
Ah well, I wouldn't say you're missing much.

theSinned 06-26-2011 09:08 PM

Such a hassle...

Uninstall old version -> Download New Version -> Install New Version -> Use Reactor

What the hell was the point of that? Couldn't they have just made a patch?

Edit - Dammit, looks like they changed the voice files to Sound.cfp (I think)

More edit - Dammit, test server down so I can't patch for KR Voices. B>Voice file