[Announcement] Lunia Service Ownership Change
by Lunia on Sunday, June 19, 2011 at 4:03am
Hello, Fans of Lunia
From the date of June 23rd, 2011 ALLM, development company of Lunia, will take over Lunia Game Service and becomes a game publisher in US, form of channeling game service with ijji.com.
This notice can be a sudden call for all Fans of Lunia. For the reason, I prepared some facts to answer questions you might have for this moment.
Please check following facts carefully.
(1) Schedule for Game Service Migration
- Service Migration Maintenance will start at June 22rd, 2011 12PM
- There will be around 30 hours of service maintenance and all game service is scheduled to be done and opened at June 23rd, 2011 7PM.
- For the mean time, hope that you can start reading off patch notes plans to be applied. Check notes with details at “What’s New” page at facebook fan-page of Lunia Global.(Lunia | Facebook)
(2) What have been changed?
In terms of game play, there are not any changes. You can still login the game with ijji.com login account and password and use ijji.com Reactor to start the game client. Your game data is safe and untouched as well.
However, service plant has been changed a bit. Please check followings.
- Service ownership has been changed from NHN USA (www.ijji.com) to ALLM
- ALLM will become a game service publisher and be responsible for Game Contents Updates, Event Operation, Cash Item Updates, Community Operation, and Customer Supports of all game play related issues.
- Lunia forum at ijji.com will be closed and all user communication will be held at newly opened Lunia Global FaceBook (Lunia | Facebook). There will be lots of articles about upcoming client version patch (ver.2.7). Please visit our global facebook page at www.facebook.com/LuniaGlobal
- Previous CS section at ijji.com will handle only issues related to ijji.com account and G coin. Rest of game related issues should be handled by ALLM through new official service website which will be announced soon.
- Users should use L Coin (Lunia Currency) instead of G coin (ijji.com Currency) for purchasing items from cash shop. In order to acquire L Coin, users need to exchange G coin into L coin at “Add L coin” page which will be located at new official service website.
(3) [Important!] Installation of Client version 2.7
In order to play Lunia client 2.7, users will not be able to use game client you currently have and there isn’t any client patch as well. All users should download New Installation Client File and reinstall game client. We recommend uninstalling current game client at your PC before reinstalling new game client, version 2.7.
Download link of New Installation Client File (ver. 2.7) will be placed at New Official Website which will be available after the service maintenance. In order to eliminate the hassles, downloading full sized installation file and installing new game client during maintenance hour, there will be another user notice announcing Download Link Location 2 days before the date service maintenance starts.
So my question is... are we still going to have to use that stupid ass reactor? The way they worded it sounds like we can either continue using it or not. Since they said that we'll have to uninstall and reinstall because there won't be a patch made it sound like maybe we wouldn't.
(Also HOLY CRAP 30 hour maintenance lol)