Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-24-2010   #21 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

I wonder how many parents went mad on their kids when Tia was released

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-24-2010   #22 (permalink)
Plot Twist!

AllThatRemains will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to AllThatRemains
IGN: AllThatRemains
Class: many lu_eir
Guild: KiTTiE, Titans

If parents are afraid of cleavage, they would've made their children quit when wobbly Tia was released.

10-24-2010   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

VeraSwablu will become famous soon enough
IGN: NeoSerela
Class: Eir the Healer lu_eir
Guild: Titans, DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThatRemains
If parents are afraid of cleavage, they would've made their children quit when wobbly Tia was released.
Don't forget her outfit made almost completely of straps.

10-24-2010   #24 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Think of the kids!
They shouldn't be playing games where they have cleavage all ove.....

Who the hell am I kidding, kids don't give a shit.
I don't think kids even notice before they're like 12. `-`

10-25-2010   #25 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Dezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond reputeDezel has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Too bad the parents that watch Sesame street think differently

But yeah if I see the weapon correctly it's kinda like a dagger, but with whips on them? o_o

10-27-2010   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
ElswordLuniaLevel RS4 League

killerkeks will become famous soon enoughkillerkeks will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to killerkeks Send a message via MSN to killerkeks
IGN: EMOshoter
Class: Wizard to_fox
Level: 75
Guild: Gantz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolWut
I don't think kids even notice before they're like 12. `-`
hu? don't they notice it when they are around 9 or 8? well i did lul

back to topic
meh kinda lame.. I WANT LENNE AS A CHARACTER!! >:O ...well would be at least more fun
and weeeee~ i think this will be finally another char that will actually wear the same items as tia & arien (u know that archer girl, elf thingie... OLD WOMAN) and if she's going to wear the same items as ummm... lemme think Eir, Yuki, Arta, Asuka and D.Eir i gonna... dunno don't make the char.. lul

WHY DIDN'T THE PILLOW GIRL WON?!?!? LOL

11-02-2010   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Arrgh, dat be sum big booty I see.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 11-02-2010 at 02:13 PM.

11-17-2010   #28 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

For the longest time I've wanted to say this, now that I'm coherent enough I'm going to.

But I honestly find the original design far more appealing than the Allm design.
The increased bust size and the exposed cleavage really kills the design for me.

Sure they want to sexualize her more, but I find that makes her a less attractive/appealing character.
When she's covered up she looks more respectable, and not so much an attention *****, or slutty.

Allm messed this one up.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

11-17-2010   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck

i wonder if Sukonbu went back in time to draw Iris's tits humongous - bigger than they are now - would allm make them smaller or keep them humongous?

11-20-2010   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Was anyone honestly surprised ALLM just HAD to screw around with the character design?
I know we all joke about it and haha ALLM loves female characters and short skirts and big boobies, but they're cementing our opinion of them as perverted breast-hungry old Asian men.

I'm still not sure why they removed Iris's whip and made it into those weird...chain sickle things. I just hope those things work sort of like a whip in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
i wonder if Sukonbu went back in time to draw Iris's tits humongous - bigger than they are now - would allm make them smaller or keep them humongous?
If they were big enough, they would have kept it the same or just have altered them so they look a bit "perkier" or more revealed by the clothing design.

I just hope Sukonbu is ok with the changes because she put a lot of work into it, clearly.

Last edited by Griever; 11-20-2010 at 06:51 AM.

11-21-2010   #31 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

IMO... they're probably trying to use sex appeal to attract attention for the game, expecting people to go "omg I see boobz everywhar must play game!!"

It's a bit expected, since Lunia has pretty much no advertising... especially from Ijji, which leads to all those crap events to try to keep people in.
Let's face it... more people know about LOCO than Lunia and there are probably more people that play LOCO (This is not counting people that do nothing but afk fish... ok yea there are probably still more people that play LOCO even with the afk fishers).

Would have been interesting to see how the whip works ingame... what would be the range on that thing lol.

11-23-2010   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

CainNightroad is on a distinguished road

meh well i aint gonna see that char anytime this year or next ogp are still failing to update us with d eir ffs D:<

Sieg - CaainNightroad 85 (Guild) Rebellion
Ryan - DanteNightroad 7x

PVP FOREVER~!

11-23-2010   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Fiona is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
I just hope Sukonbu is ok with the changes because she put a lot of work into it, clearly.
On the Ijji forums, IIRC, on the second page of the official thread, Sukonbu said that she would have preferred that they not have done the magic window cleavage thing, but overall was happy they stuck with most of the design

At least she didn't get as butchered as other character contests I know of.

....though EVERY design-a-character contest in any MMO I've seen so far with a female character winning ended up amping up the cleavage and boob factor. This is really just more of the same. It's not just ALLM that does it.

11-23-2010   #34 (permalink)
iko
ggFTW Addict

iko is on a distinguished road

Honestly, looks like asuka with pirate cs... I thought they wanted a design that is new, but it's hard to ignore the similarity between asuka and this design.

Also, a dual-wielder. Could be Asuka's older sister that was deported to the Mediterranean. I'm interested in the korean players' response to this character.

I'm guesing the AA will have similar range like tia since the weapons are almost dagger like. But still, the chain aspect of the design is just asking for high range and fast execution. I can't tell if it will be a DEX or a VIT character, but definitely not an INT character.

Anyways, seeing how easily characters are made.... I just can't help but to lose respect in Allm's game design philosophy... overall... the confidence I have to speak for Lunia's once attractive PVP system has been wasted. I don't know what to expect... or if I should keep track of lunia anymore.

11-24-2010   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

CainNightroad is on a distinguished road

the once beautiful pvp has been shatterd with things like myth and rebirth no one even tries any more i remember when even at stupid hours of the morning i would still fins at least 4 rooms and now i'm lucky if i find 1 in the middle of the day i miss all the team torneys the 1v1 rooms but yea allm ruined that for me so i dont have much hope for the future of lunia at the moment D:

Sieg - CaainNightroad 85 (Guild) Rebellion
Ryan - DanteNightroad 7x

PVP FOREVER~!

12-02-2010   #36 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Unless you get hot looking at pixels with exposed cleavage or additional "skin", than you may see reason to play.
This is especially the case for Japan and Korea.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!