Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-27-2010   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

This is downright terrible. I spend hours downloading, now reactor stops at file 211 (Audio.dll) and then errors.

Sadness overwhelms me q-q

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-27-2010   #22 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

lol yeah I just completely uninstalled reactor and lunia and now lunia is updating 38k files! I had bunches of edited files in the client. Good thing I made back ups

08-27-2010   #23 (permalink)
Banned

WoodyFruity is on a distinguished road

I think the error is due to client editing :<

08-27-2010   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
lol yeah I just completely uninstalled reactor and lunia and now lunia is updating 38k files! I had bunches of edited files in the client. Good thing I made back ups
I REALLY don't want to reinstall. My epic fail download speed of 40 kb per sec is gonna give me an 8 hour download... not to mention all the files I'm going to need for the patching.

I might as well wait until I can find a faster internet source, cause mine ain't cutting it.

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

08-27-2010   #25 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

WOW OK I just reinstalled and everything. I got on reset my settings to where they were before I uninstalled and a few new options : <

Reset and BAM Fatal errors when I try to go in square.

SO WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT PUT A CHECK MARK IN THE LAG REDUCER OPTION!!!!!!!! IT WILL MAKE YOU FATAL AND YOU WILL HAVE TO REINSTALL. Until GM's fix it~

08-27-2010   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

BuckieWuckie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
WOW OK I just reinstalled and everything. I got on reset my settings to where they were before I uninstalled and a few new options : <

SO WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT PUT A CHECK MARK IN THE LAG REDUCER OPTION!!!!!!!! IT WILL MAKE YOU FATAL AND YOU WILL HAVE TO REINSTALL. Until GM's fix it~

and that is exactly what I did. Why couldn't you post this sooner. `-` I don't wanna re-install. .-.

08-27-2010   #27 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

because I just found it out personally QQ sorry.

I'm reinstalling cause atm there's no way you can get into a square to change the settings.

08-27-2010   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

BuckieWuckie is on a distinguished road

and this is why they should put the options in the reactor again .-.

08-27-2010   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

No, this is why they need to get rid of Reactor altogether and go back to the old Lunia Client. `-`
Reactor has so many problems and it was supposed to be "like omg so convenient 4 u guise," except it's not.

08-27-2010   #30 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Uh, you guys don't have to uninstall.

You can just untick it on the character selection screen.

08-27-2010   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
MabinogiMapleStoryFantasy Earth ZeroLunia

theSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the roughtheSinned is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckieWuckie
and this is why they should put the options in the reactor again .-.
it's their only way of dragging us to their other games which most of us won't play anyway :l

Hi

08-27-2010   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:

I'm reinstalling cause atm there's no way you can get into a square to change the settings.
Or you can edit Config.xml since you know, the game has to store those settings somewhere.

08-27-2010   #33 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

P.S. one solution for fatal was client editting. Any sound/texture edits must be replaced to the original.

That's how I fixed mine.

P.S. No Gaon.

08-27-2010   #34 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

Mind uploading the orginal files? :<

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

08-27-2010   #35 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Ask Light. I'm in charge of sound files, not textures.

08-27-2010   #36 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
Mind uploading the orginal files? :<
Have you tried the repair function? It replaces all modified files with the original files. It's sort of like a redownload but instead only replaces files that are different. It probably uses a hashcheck function to find out if anything is different.

08-27-2010   #37 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Quote:

Quote:

Lol. Actually, you don't have to reinstall it. Ahahahahhahahaha

During the Character Selection Screen, click Option on middle bottom of the screen and uncheck the client lag thingy.

Could've save you TONS of time. ^-^

Sorry for the late post. I was too busy grinding m5 in 3D. God damn it, i keep getting lost when attacking. Coz Idk whether I was too close or too far from the mobs. Lol.

08-27-2010   #38 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyFruity
I think the error is due to client editing :<
False.
Everything I edited was simply overwritten as it usually is during a patch phase.
There hasn't been a problem at all.

I have not checked the "Reduce lag" option, because it's unnecessary for me.
If you checked it, then that's most likely your problem right there.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

08-29-2010   #39 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
Lol. Actually, you don't have to reinstall it. Ahahahahhahahaha

During the Character Selection Screen, click Option on middle bottom of the screen and uncheck the client lag thingy.

Could've save you TONS of time. ^-^

Sorry for the late post. I was too busy grinding m5 in 3D. God damn it, i keep getting lost when attacking. Coz Idk whether I was too close or too far from the mobs. Lol.
WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?! lol. Well it only takes like 30 mins to install+update for me so it was ok. But now I know :O