Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2010   #21 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedScar
Yeah but in Klunia
I stopped reading here.
You should of stopped reading there too.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-22-2010   #22 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

She does not have a delicious flat chest nor is she short, so she is not that much in interest for me.

06-22-2010   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Wasn't there an announcement by allm that said "All future characters would be free" or something?

06-22-2010   #24 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
Wasn't there an announcement by allm that said "All future characters would be free" or something?
this blog is what people are believing in

[Revised]First letter from ALL-M to Lunians in U.S.A | ALL-M Game Dept. official blog

Quote:
Effort of this try, we have tried to set some

of new character to be free to create for a month and set some characters

with license card with price tag less than a cents.

By implementing various different models targeting different regions of Lunia game service,

we were try to get answer by watching how users react.

Don't really get how players believe that quote says everyone after Deir is free, all it says that

Allm : "We are seeing how players react by setting some new characters free in set regions and set other regions with a license card available by buying it"

06-22-2010   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Dante is on a distinguished road
IGN: RalphYamato
Class: Ralph
Level: 85
Guild: RagingLunia

im assuming you're going to be making a combo vid shortly after arta is released right lenne?
make one fast so i can steal some combos

06-22-2010   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedScar
Yeah but in Klunia there were the banners everywhere that said "FREE!" just like DEir. Hopefully the same applies now.

HOPEFULLY.
It doesn't.

Nothing that happens in KTest/KLunia applies here except for the actual material. If everything that applied in KTest applied to GLunia, we'd have about 10x as much CS items (TREES ANYONE?!) If something is free in KLunia, it doesn't mean it'll be free here.

Long story short, the truth is that we just don't know.

06-22-2010   #27 (permalink)
(・∀・)
Awards Pervert Award

phantastic has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
It doesn't.

Nothing that happens in KTest/KLunia applies here except for the actual material. If everything that applied in KTest applied to GLunia, we'd have about 10x as much CS items (TREES ANYONE?!) If something is free in KLunia, it doesn't mean it'll be free here.

Long story short, the truth is that we just don't know.
What really pisses me off is that they're not releasing lot and lot of CS! Stop releasing stupid characters and release the CS you've never released ijji!!;_;

06-23-2010   #28 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantastic
What really pisses me off is that they're not releasing lot and lot of CS! Stop releasing stupid characters and release the CS you've never released ijji!!;_;
You're just saying that because you want to see Dacy's panties :P

(No argument here though)

06-23-2010   #29 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
TREES ANYONE?!
Oh the memories of people making guesses at the trees release, and raging when they were wrong.
Good Times.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

06-23-2010   #30 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

We didn't even get the newest Christmas Trees last December ._. I'm starting to think ijji hates the environment and aren't tree huggers like we are~

06-23-2010   #31 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

I wonder how much money Ijji would make if they'd just start releasing lots of CS. I mean, it's not like it's hard to implement those. It's what most games traditionally make a large amount of money from. (Random boxes are the first right?)

06-23-2010   #32 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

You mean all the CS that they didn't have?

And they are missing 10 pages of CS.

B> Thong set...

06-23-2010   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsDungeon Fighter OnlineGunZ

CrunchyRoll has disabled reputation
IGN: Dithyrambic
Class: Healer lu_eir
Level: 85
Guild: Poverty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
aye~ which means arta=free

06-23-2010   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy

Reactor says maintenance is from 11PM-1:30AM tonight.

06-23-2010   #35 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

^ beat me lol

Patch is 11 PM ~ 1:30 AM tonight

source : the reactor

06-23-2010   #36 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm so 2~5:30....

guess I'll go to bed early tonight lol.

06-23-2010   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
LuniaRusty HeartsRagnarok OnlineValkyrie Sky

KittySlave is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sandere/Kuudere
Class: Lazy Sniper
Level: 22
Guild: RagingLunia

I Bet theres going to be a extension for this update if i can remeber from the past. (I hope not though *_*)
Sigh, I thought people just choose the characters, which they like... Maybe it's just me, But I didn't look at how much damage Dainn deals, I just chose him as my first character, because I liked him the right way...
For once a Great game, Of legends to behold, Rest in piece, My dearest of Lunia Online ;-; (RIP : 2006 - 2011)

06-23-2010   #38 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

lol qui!!!!!

but ya there probably will be. something will go wrong (cause something ALWAYS goes wrong) and they'll extend it another 2-10 hrs.