Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -
Default Lunia FAQ (and patch teaser)

Q: How do I open a player shop?
A: A player shop item can be purchased from the ijji cash shop.

Q: How do I fish and have a player shop open simultaneously?
A: Set up your fishing gear, equip your bait, and move away from the water. Press "Start Fishing" and a message will pop up saying "You canít fish here." Move back to the water, open up your store and press Fish.

Q: I purchased items from the cash shop. Where do I get them?
A: After you have purchased your item or items from the cash shop, log into Lunia and open your inventory and click where it says "Cash Item Inventory." Double click an item to move into your regular inventory.

Q: How do I get gold stars?
A: You get gold stars by participating in a Monster's Counter Attack Event, or doing the Pvp stage Wagu Wagu snow fight.

Q: Why don't my gold carp count?
A: This issue came from the moonlight item quest series requiring a 1st Degree Gold carp in the 12foottall version of Lunia. Now, there are only gold carp. When ijji fixes this translation, you will be able redeem your gold carp for your moonlight item.

Q: When are Krieg, Yuki and Arien coming out?
A: Yuki is scheduled to be released on January 7th, 2009. Krieg, and Arien are scheduled to be released later in 2009. That's as much as I'm allowed to say.

Q: When is Episode 6 coming out?
A: Episode 6 will also come out on January 7th, 2009.

Q: Why is, "Insert profanity here" censored?
A: That is the way the chat filter was programmed. The words or word fragments censored were added to the filter because they were deemed by ijji to be in violation of the Terms of Service (ijji - Where Gamers Unite!).

Q: If I say "Insert profanity here" will I get banned?
A: If you are investigated by a Game Master, and found to be saying anything in violation of our Terms of Service (ijji - Where Gamers Unite!), it can result in an account action, up to and including an account suspension, or even an account closure.

Q: My account is banned and I don't like it, understand it, or agree with it! What do I do?
A: If you wish to dispute your account action, please submit a ticket to the Help Desk (http://ijji.custhelp.com/), or email acctadmin@ijji.com. Do not send a message to a Game Master, including GM_Etoile, as they will not be able to discuss it with you.

Q: I lost two Gcoins for no reason. Where did they go?
A: This probably happened because you chose the option "Buy Stone" after you lost all your lives. "Buy Stone" costs 2 g coins.

Q: Someone was harassing me, glitching / hacking, or they have a terrible name! What do I do?
A: Send an email to lunia_abuse@ijji.com. From there, an ijji staff member will fully investigate the matter and take the appropriate actions. Make sure to include a player name or names, screenshots, and an approximate time at which this issue occurred. DO NOT make a forum post to criticize this player, to calling them out, or to pick another fight with them. This can be construed as trolling, and it can result in a forum infraction. It creates unnecessary forum drama, and no one likes that.

Q: When I logged in, I got a message that ďCharacter Use is Prohibited.Ē Am I banned? Why didnít you tell me?
A: We've become aware that some of our players have experienced a bug, where, once they have logged from the game, they receive a message that the use of their character is prohibited. This does not necessarily mean you are banned. YOU ARE NOT BANNED. THIS IS A BUG. If you encounter this message, please contact the help desk.

Q: Can I change my character gender? When are gender change items coming out?
A: At this time, you cannot change character genders. We will likely offer a gender change item in the future.

Q: Will the M-O-U-N-T-A-I-N quest be added back into the game?
A: At this time, ijji has not decided if the events from 12foottall will be added back into the game. If they are, it will be announced here, first.

Q: I received a message that I was disconnected from the server. Now I canít get back on. What should I do?
A: Uninstall, reboot, and then reinstall Lunia. Check your internet connection. If the issue persists, please contact the Help Desk.

Q: I received a Fatal Error when I tried to log in to Lunia. What should I do?
A: Try the fix listed on this thread ([url]http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=324680), and if it doesnít work, please contact the Help Desk (http://ijji.custhelp.com/).

Q: I canít seem to move my character, why did this happen? What can I do to fix it?
A: If you were fishing and were disconnected or left, without clicking the "Stop Fishing" button, then the game will still read you as if you were fishing. You will not use Bait and you won't catch any fish, but you will be unable to move. To resolve, log out from the game, and log back in.

Q: Can I trade random box items?
A: You can trade random box items until you equip them on your character. After that, the items are permanently bound to the character.

Q: I donít like my name. Can you change it for me?
A: Ijji does not currently have the ability to offer name changes, whether they be voluntary or involuntary. We hope to be able to offer them in the future.

Q: Is bamboo (pandan) glitching allowed?
A: If you are utilizing a game flaw resulting in an unfair advantage over other players, it can result in serious account actions, up to and including an account suspension, or an account closure. If you suspect that someone is abusing game mechanics or a game flaw, please take a screenshot and email it to lunia_abuse@ijji.com, so the matter can be investigated.

Q: Itís lagging too much! It only lags when I log in/pvp/zone in to a stage! OR It lags all of the time! OR It lags for me, but it doesnít lag for my friend who lives in the same place as me! ?
A: There will always be some amount of lag. Distance is a major factor, but not the only factor when it comes to lag. Ijjiís servers are located in Southern California, in the United States. If you are in Europe, the Middle East, or other places far from the pacific coast of the U.S., you are very likely going to experience lag. In the future weíll be looking into expanding our service to these regions, please keep an eye on the forums as further developments transpire.
Here are some measures you can take to reduce lag:
1. Close all other background programs before you start Lunia.
2. Verify that your computer meets Lunaís minimum requirements:

DirectX 9.0
2 GB
Pentium IV 1.8 GHz or higher
512 MB or higher
nVidia GeForce FX 5200 or higher
ATI Radeon 9200 or higher
These are the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS. If you still meet these requirements, you will likely experience lag. It is advisable, to prevent lag, that you try to meet the recommended requirements.
3 GB or higher
Pentium IV 2.8 GHz or higher
1GB or higher
nVidia GeForce FX 6600 or higher
ATI Radeon x800 or higher
3. Restart your computer.
4. Check your internet connection. How fast is your internet speed? If it is less than 56K, you will experience lag. Unfortunately, we recommend that your internet connection be at least Cable/DSL speed. A 56k modem is not ideal for MMOs.5. Restart your modem, or contact your ISP to reset your modem
6. Defrag your computer. It takes a while, up to a few hours, so this is a good thing to do when you are not planning to use your computer. For example, if youíre about to head off to school or work that would be a good time to start defragging. You can do this by going to:
>Start
>>Programs
>>>Accessories
>>>>System Tools
>>>>>Disk Defragmenter
7. If all else fails, please contact the Help Desk (http://ijji.custhelp.com/), as the CSRs (Customer Service Representatives) may be able to recommend other resolutions to enhance performance.
8. A player on our forums has put together some tips on how to optimize your systemís settings. Many of these tips involve changes to your system. MAKE THESE CHANGES AT YOUR OWN RISK. IJJI TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, OR SYSTEM INSTABILITY AS A RESULT OF THESE CHANGES: http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=352027

Q: What is a GM? What does a GM do?
A: A GM is a Game Master, a paid employee of ijji and NHN USA designated to provide support for the game they have been assigned to. A Game Master is present in Lunia to observe and help out on the forums, answer questions, take bug and technical issue reports, enforce the Terms of Service, run events, and even pvp with players when available to do so. The main game master for Lunia is GM_Etoile, and to a lesser extent GM_Jaquio and GM_Lightburb will occasionally help out. For a full list of the GMs for Ijji, check out the GM Blogs here: http://forums.ijji.com/forumdisplay.php?f=188
GM_Etoile is recognizable in game as a level 75 Sieg, with an underscore ď_Ē in her name, and the possession of a Game Masterís sword equipped on her character.
She looks like this:
http://i38.tinypic.com/2cgbq12.jpg
A Game Master will NEVER, EVER ask for your password. If a player is posing as a Game Master, please take a screenshot, and email the screenshot and report to lunia_abuse@ijji.com. Staff impersonation is taken VERY seriously, and can result in account action, up to and including account closure.

Q: Hey GM! Can I have gold, Gcoins, and/or items?
A: No, Game Masters are not permitted to give out gold or items. It would not be fair to people who have earned the gold and items.
Q: GM_Etoile! Can you run me through a stage or raid?
A: No, I'm not permitted to raid or stage with anyone, no exceptions. It would not be fair to people who are able to do it without any help, and have already done so.

http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=380069

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-11-2008   #2 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Most important/interesting things are these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Etolie
Q: When are Krieg, Yuki and Arien coming out?
A: Yuki is scheduled to be released on January 7th, 2009. Krieg, and Arien are scheduled to be released later in 2009. That's as much as I'm allowed to say.

12-11-2008   #3 (permalink)
An old new member...

amidomaru is on a distinguished road
IGN: Darkenesse
Class: Sieg
Level: 56
Guild: FELIX

very nice, Xpec. I'm sure that this thread will answer some of our members' pressing questions and keep the forums from getting uncluttered.

Thanks! ^^ I'll be looking forward to the release of Yuki! xD

Darknesse-lv 56 Sieg: <--- main =D
EternalxNight - lv 4X Tia <--- [suspended] =P
Darkenesse - lv 18 sieg! <--- sieg from foriel stole main's name >_> -now my pvp n00b-

got to 56... next goal: 60! (not gonna happen)

~Proud Member of FELIX~
Gratz to FELIX for reaching guild lv. 10!

12-11-2008   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I guess that kinda answers your tech problem, Xpec. o.o

Too bad the majority of the people with these questions in game don't actually visit the forums. I'm so tired of the "HAO U FISH" spam.

12-11-2008   #5 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Well, yuki and ep 6 is gonna come out soon, that's good news ^^

except I can already imagine by that time a bunch of ppl will be crying: "Why is Yuki P2P too!?" Or that sort of thing...

12-11-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

windcurse is on a distinguished road

Im saving a spot for Yuki! I just hope that people dont abuse her magic and she'll be deemed the new 'Eir' or 'Dacy' when Lunia released on IJJI

12-11-2008   #7 (permalink)
很可爱很想吃掉
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

I'll finally be able to reach 60 after the patch. orz

12-11-2008   #8 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

gasp, is yuki supposed to get released before krieg? oh well, i hope they make her available to non cash players like jLunia. i can't really afford yuki AND amy within the span of a couple of weeks.

12-11-2008   #9 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dib
gasp, is yuki supposed to get released before krieg? oh well, i hope they make her available to non cash players like jLunia. i can't really afford yuki AND amy within the span of a couple of weeks.
I doubt they will make her free tho, I know jlunia made her free, but both klunia & tlunia made her P2P. Beside you just saw what ijji did to Dacy, that pretty explained everything =]

btw, I CAN'T wait for her to come out, and use my full kanhel set + ice resist title + ice resist buff LOL

12-11-2008   #10 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Q: How do I fish and have a player shop open simultaneously?
A: Set up your fishing gear, equip your bait, and move away from the water. Press "Start Fishing" and a message will pop up saying "You can’t fish here." Move back to the water, open up your store and press Fish.
Definitive proof that GMs don't care about bug abuse.

12-11-2008   #11 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaiety
Definitive proof that GMs don't care about bug abuse.
Quote:
Q: Is bamboo (pandan) glitching allowed?
A: If you are utilizing a game flaw resulting in an unfair advantage over other players, it can result in serious account actions, up to and including an account suspension, or an account closure. If you suspect that someone is abusing game mechanics or a game flaw, please take a screenshot and email it to lunia_abuse@ijji.com, so the matter can be investigated.
???? orly????

12-11-2008   #12 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

^ Even if they say that they're going to "investigate" the matter, they're not actually going to take action. Fishvending is a bug that's so widespread they just accepted it. It'll probably end up being the same for... everything else.

12-11-2008   #13 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games

Not if they receive complaints about it.

That answer is unrelated to that question.

It would make more sense to just make the question "What is not allowed?" versus "Is bamboo (pandan) glitching allowed?

Right now, it is impossible to tell whether or not it is allowed from that Q&A -.-

12-11-2008   #14 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Its not much of an exploit, so I doubt they will even bother with it.

Quote:
oh nice, we get the best episode sooner then expected.

Quote:
Q: Why don't my gold carp count?
A: This issue came from the moonlight item quest series requiring a 1st Degree Gold carp in the 12foottall version of Lunia. Now, there are only gold carp. When ijji fixes this translation, you will be able redeem your gold carp for your moonlight item.
Woot!
Finally put the gold carp to good use.
Also a pretty good weapon for a level 50 to start out with

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

12-11-2008   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Endgame has a spectacular aura aboutEndgame has a spectacular aura about

So, Yuki comes out with Episode 6 instead of Krieg? (Well, Krieg didn't actually come with Episode 6, he came out some time before it.)

And I hope they don't do the same thing with Yuki they did with Dacy. Dacy is overpowered. 500 Gold is a fair tradeoff. Yuki, to my knowledge, is not.

12-11-2008   #16 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame
And I hope they don't do the same thing with Yuki they did with Dacy. Dacy is overpowered. 500 Gold is a fair tradeoff. Yuki, to my knowledge, is not.
500 gold or not, at least you have a chance to get her without paying for gcoins

12-11-2008   #17 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Woot!
D: OH CRAP I missed that one. YES! But I still want that title. ._.
And maybe the other Full Moonlight set items to go with that. >_<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame
So, Yuki comes out with Episode 6 instead of Krieg? (Well, Krieg didn't actually come with Episode 6, he came out some time before it.)

You should see her combos. ._.
They seem almost infinite once you learn them.

12-12-2008   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Its not much of an exploit, so I doubt they will even bother with it.

oh nice, we get the best episode sooner then expected.

Woot!
O_O this npc doesn't even exist in KL.. "when they fix it" the npc is gone

and.. D: january 7... too early... must lvl my chars

12-12-2008   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

keltin is on a distinguished road

wow very informative, thank you. Now all i need is time to lvl my charcs.

Member of "our story"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

art by guild mate: matapang

12-12-2008   #20 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
O_O this npc doesn't even exist in KL.. "when they fix it" the npc is gone
Yes it will.
who cares if it isn't in klunia, we can still have it for however long till the gold carp event ends. (which tft didn't specify)