Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-02-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

GM_Lightburb is on a distinguished road
Default Announcement/Clarification for Customer Support Roles

Hello everyone,

This isn't exactly related to changes coming to Lunia, but we wanted to take this time to outline our stance on Customer Support, especially in the context of MyLunia.net.

MyLunia.netFirst off, I think this is a great site. I'm really excited to see this many people so enthusiastic about Lunia and really willing to help others out. All in all, this is one of the better online game comunities I've come across.

Myself personally, and all of us at ijji.com really hope that MyLunia.net (and other Lunia Fan sites also) continue to grow and get more popular. I really believe there is a coworking relationship where all of us an benefit by either of us becoming bigger and larger.

With that said, MyLunia.net is a completely seperate site from ijji.com. ML has it's own rules and guidelines that are different from ijji.com. And honestly, we like is this way. Our belief is that we want to see more sites like MyLunia.net for all our games.

Official Customer SupportUnfortunately, because we are different sites our official stance on providing support is that it will be done through ijji.com. So, if you have any problems with your account or the game, if you want to get it taken care of, you will need to contact us through ijji.com.

We believe this will allow us to provide the best service when we open Lunia on ijji.com. We appreciate everyone's understanding of this matter.

However we will still be checking and coming to MyLunia to observe, watch, and sometimes comment. We will be listening even if we don't always make our presence known.

GM
The GM who will be in charge of handling Lunia will be GM_Etoile. So, if you have any questions feel free to contact her on the ijji.com forums. I believe she is in the process of making a ML account, but as I mentioned earlier, all offficial support should be handled on the ijji.com forums. It gives us access to the necessary information to handle things.

I personally will stop working on Lunia shortly after we launch the game. I will be transitioned to other tasks within the company. However, I will still be here in the mean time updating as much as I can.

Thanks.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-02-2008   #2 (permalink)
Angelic Healer~
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaVindictus

Allea has a spectacular aura aboutAllea has a spectacular aura about

Ok, thanks for the heads up GM! So we'll have to go to GM_Etoile from now on then...good to hear to mylunia.net is a great website!

IGNs: League of Legends: Allea
~Arigato KratosAurion-san.

10-02-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Zloty has a spectacular aura aboutZloty has a spectacular aura about
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Guild: OurStory

Quote:
MyLunia.netFirst off, I think this is a great site. I'm really excited to see this many people so enthusiastic about Lunia and really willing to help others out. All in all, this is one of the better online game comunities I've come across.
thanx

RIP Lunia

10-02-2008   #4 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

This is already better than TFT imo, thanks for all the info Lightburb ^_^

10-02-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

ShadowPearls is on a distinguished road
IGN: ShadowPearls
Class: Tia lu_tia
Level: 65
Guild: iREJECT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Lightburb
Hello everyone,

This isn't exactly related to changes coming to Lunia, but we wanted to take this time to outline our stance on Customer Support, especially in the context of MyLunia.net.

Myself personally, and all of us at ijji.com really hope that MyLunia.net (and other Lunia Fan sites also) continue to grow and get more popular. I really believe there is a coworking relationship where all of us an benefit by either of us becoming bigger and larger.

With that said, MyLunia.net is a completely seperate site from ijji.com. ML has it's own rules and guidelines that are different from ijji.com. And honestly, we like is this way. Our belief is that we want to see more sites like MyLunia.net for all our games.

Official Customer SupportUnfortunately, because we are different sites our official stance on providing support is that it will be done through ijji.com. So, if you have any problems with your account or the game, if you want to get it taken care of, you will need to contact us through ijji.com.

We believe this will allow us to provide the best service when we open Lunia on ijji.com. We appreciate everyone's understanding of this matter.

However we will still be checking and coming to MyLunia to observe, watch, and sometimes comment. We will be listening even if we don't always make our presence known.

GM
The GM who will be in charge of handling Lunia will be GM_Etoile. So, if you have any questions feel free to contact her on the ijji.com forums. I believe she is in the process of making a ML account, but as I mentioned earlier, all offficial support should be handled on the ijji.com forums. It gives us access to the necessary information to handle things.

I personally will stop working on Lunia shortly after we launch the game. I will be transitioned to other tasks within the company. However, I will still be here in the mean time updating as much as I can.

Thanks.
thx so much for ur hard work. However, please don't leave!! we'll miss you T-T

Pm me if you need any help on Tia pvp/ combos.

lv 6x Tia

OMG, WHEN CAN I FINISH MY GUIDE?

takes forever to upload my vids...

10-02-2008   #6 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Bredgen has disabled reputation
IGN: iBredgen
Class: Sieg
Level: 75 RB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloty
thanx
will be raids keys free??
^Dude did u even read the rest of the post?
Why don't you to stop bombarding him with questions and explore that for yourself once the game opens? And if u are gonna ask a question, try making it so its understandable?

10-02-2008   #7 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

It's a disappointment that you have to leave Lunia, but I am sure you have more important things to handle.

However, I am looking forward to meeting GM_Etoile.

Thank you for you compliments and comments about us, we are always willing to help ijji and Lunia.

Don't forget ML or me xD

10-02-2008   #8 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloty
thanx
will be raids keys free??
Use a Pm. That's kinda irrelevant and rude to be asking in the middle of a thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Lightburb
Aww ! Your leaving us? We'll miss you.

Anyway, I hope both sites and Lunia grow. We always need fresh meat in pvp.

10-02-2008   #9 (permalink)
Awards Facebook Fan

Kreig is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild: OurStory

you done a good job GM_lightburb.

sad to see you leaving us =(.

GL with the other task you will be handling in the future~~

10-02-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D has disabled reputation

I don't like the news your leaving us </3. Yet I have to thank you for all the support, info, etc. I'll be happy to see you back anytime soon. Thanks GM_Lightburb!

10-02-2008   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Cesar is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cesar
Class: Dainn
Level: 53
Guild: Titans

Aww don't leave us. Thanks for the info though.

10-02-2008   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Watersecret is on a distinguished road
IGN: Shakuya
Class: Yuki
Level: 4x

nuuuu such a nice gm is leavin T_T... i hope that u will play lunia with us in the future lol...

10-02-2008   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Auora is on a distinguished road
IGN: OB: Auora
Class: OB: Eir
Level: OB: 55
Guild: OB: SOSBrigade

Thanks for the info and all the help, GM_Lightburb! ^^

RIP AUORA <3

10-02-2008   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Gatts has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: OptimusGatts
Class: Sieg - The Knight lt_knight
Level: 5X

Thanks for the info and it all makes sense.

PS. Is Etoile french and/or hot? ty vm

10-02-2008   #15 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

Jeko is on a distinguished road

Sad that you are leaving Lunia.
You did a great work.

One of the best communication i've seen from a GM around a lot of games ;-)

Hope that Miss Etoile will follow your tracks about handling this game and community.

10-02-2008   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Noodle is on a distinguished road

thanx Burb 4 everything, uve been a great help for all of us=]

10-02-2008   #17 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

sumogu is on a distinguished road

yay! Thank you for doing so much better work than TFT ^^.

10-02-2008   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumogu
yay! Thank you for doing so much better work than TFT ^^.
Strange how they haven't even RELEASED the game and they've already seen to do more for the welfare of Lunia than 12FT did in it's entire however-many months.

10-02-2008   #19 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

The same can be said for TFT versus Allm.

10-02-2008   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

allm did stuff!! they fixed the hackers in 2 days or wutever it was..
while TFT didn't fix the bugs with no response to anything in 4 months