League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-28-2008   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

imported_Leanna is on a distinguished road

Isn't Dacy's quest in chapter 5?

JLunia Voices Installer

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-28-2008   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

keltin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigon
come on... we don't need anything compensate... $5 for 4 months game play, what can you ask for?
uh because it could've been 4 months without $5...

Member of "our story"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

art by guild mate: matapang

08-28-2008   #23 (permalink)
youarewack

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltin
Dude, it's $5, are you really that poor.

08-28-2008   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigon
come on... we don't need anything compensate... $5 for 4 months game play, what can you ask for?
Quote:
Put that $5 in the bank and let it collect interest. In about..... 5000 years, it'll be worth over 9000 dollaz!!

More srsly, it's 5 bucks. You make that much in an hour earning minimum wage. So you'll be without 3-4 sodas that month, o noes.

Best think of it this way: Would you prefer that they kept lime p2p?

08-28-2008   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
Put that $5 in the bank and let it collect interest. In about..... 5000 years, it'll be worth over 9000 dollaz!!

More srsly, it's 5 bucks. You make that much in an hour earning minimum wage. So you'll be without 3-4 sodas that month, o noes.

the interest rate is like wut.. .05% per year?
that's like 250% after 5000 years..

Godbot3000: u fail2see teh unsrs in mah post nib. Also, this is kinda off topic.

08-28-2008   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by youarewack
Dude, it's $5, are you really that poor.
LOL uRwack, dude its not your $5 so save it. if its that cheap how come everyone complained that it was a p2p character? I want their answer, so stop answering if you don't know the answer. Plus im asking the GM, not whether u 'think' its OK or not.

Member of "our story"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

08-28-2008   #27 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

Quote:
LOL uRwack, dude its not your $5 so save it. if its that cheap how come everyone complained that it was a p2p character? I want their answer, so stop answering if you don't know the answer. Plus im asking the GM, not whether u 'think' its OK or not.
most people complained because they could not get access to a visa or paypal, im pretty sure anyone can pull out 5 bucks if they have a computer and adequate internet service

but, its good to hear lime will be free for everyone even tho i wont be playing ><

08-28-2008   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000

well thats not the point, but i would've preferred that they kept the lime p2p so thats it fair for EVERYONE that paid. YES, its $5 but i bought the lime license for me and my other friends too. Just felt like it was a waste, y don't i just throw the money out the window since i can get that money again by working.... idc how much money i have, i don't like wasting it. end of story.

@ naps, well like i said, it would've been a better news if it was free 4 months ago. If $5 is nothing, i suggest every1 buy the license instead, y r ppl happy its free?(rofl) oh 'y waste $5 when its free?" yeaaa silly me.

Member of "our story"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

08-28-2008   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

VeraSwablu will become famous soon enough
IGN: NeoSerela
Class: Eir the Healer lu_eir
Guild: Titans, DashAttack

Everyone just effing stop complaining, arguing, proving etc about Lime refunds. He's gonna be free, would you rather he wasn't? Just consider your 5 dollars means you got him several months earlier. Its only 5 dollars anyway, seriously. Ijji isn't the same company too, so it would be unfair to them to have to refund. So just stfu about that business.

In other news, I wonder what the Dacy Unlock will be...? Maybe it'll simply be reaching a certain stage, such as with unlocking Yuki.
I think this is a good thing, because Dacy is overpowered at low levels (Lv1 thunder candy can kill a ep1H miniboss by itself. I did it in JLunia.), and her dolls are very stupid and need managing (You must hit the attack command for every new group of monsters). TONS of people would turn to Dacy since she is too powerful at low levels, she does balance out some at higher ones.

08-28-2008   #30 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Darn, Dacy Quest..
I was hoping to get her instantly and enjoy the game

Just hope she is unlocked in Episode 5 History, and not somewhere in Legend.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

08-28-2008   #31 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Darn, Dacy Quest..

Or it could've been a typo, or he doesn't know for sure...
...and Dacy may just be a character you can choose instantly!

Thanks to CherryPanda for an AWESOME sig!

08-28-2008   #32 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Darn, Dacy Quest..

We have to beat the bad-ass Tarask? >_>

On topic:

To the Dacy quest.

08-28-2008   #33 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiㅋㅋㅋ
Or it could've been a typo, or he doesn't know for sure...
...and Dacy may just be a character you can choose instantly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Lightburb
Will Dacy be Free to Play?
Yes. There will also be a quest to make Dacy available without purchase. Users will also have the option of purchasing this license if they don't want to complete the quest.
Nope, but this will also help balance out the annoying Dacys. I mean it's annoying to see all the spamming Siegs and Dianns. I hope they make it take at least some measure of work so that by the time you get Dacy, you'll have at least a little bit of skill.

On another note, Dacy is sort of over powered but she balances out at later levels and the fact that here her 60 skill really sucks. The damage sucks and it's hard to aim. Quite frankly it's like hitting someone with a JoG that doesn't Juggle, or KnockDown. She also has horrible hp, her mp drains faster than Sieg and heals just as slow. So basically you have to be very strategic about what and when to use skills.

Edit: I'm going to predict the Dacy quest will be to defeat L (Or History) Lir. Dacy is introduced in episode 6 and appears for about 3 more acting as a guide. It might also be unlocked with 6-1H (or L)

08-28-2008   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

GM_Lightburb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
well thats not the point, but i would've preferred that they kept the lime p2p so thats it fair for EVERYONE that paid. YES, its $5 but i bought the lime license for me and my other friends too. Just felt like it was a waste, y don't i just throw the money out the window since i can get that money again by working.... idc how much money i have, i don't like wasting it. end of story.

@ naps, well like i said, it would've been a better news if it was free 4 months ago. If $5 is nothing, i suggest every1 buy the license instead, y r ppl happy its free?(rofl) oh 'y waste $5 when its free?" yeaaa silly me.
You have very good points. But think of it this way, you spend five dollars to have Lime before other people. On top of that, it saves you the time of having to earn the lisence.

Honestly, I don't know how long the quest takes, but let's assume it takes one hour. Your opportunity cost of spending the time would have been higher than just paying five dollars.

I got an emphasis in Economics by the way, so I'm always down to talk about those kind of ideas.

As for getting reimbursed, unfortunately we won't be giving reimbursements for users that purchased the Lime lisence while Lunia was being operated by 12foottall.com.

You know, I totally understand your frustration and I'm completely with you on this. It would have been great if everyone had known it would be free to play four months ago. It would have been great if a lot of things were different. But we have to make do with what we have. Sorry.

08-28-2008   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
You have very good points. But think of it this way, you spend five dollars to have Lime before other people. On top of that, it saves you the time of having to earn the lisence.

Honestly, I don't know how long the quest takes, but let's assume it takes one hour. Your opportunity cost of spending the time would have been higher than just paying five dollars.

I got an emphasis in Economics by the way, so I'm always down to talk about those kind of ideas.

As for getting reimbursed, unfortunately we won't be giving reimbursements for users that purchased the Lime lisence while Lunia was being operated by 12foottall.com.

You know, I totally understand your frustration and I'm completely with you on this. It would have been great if everyone had known it would be free to play four months ago. It would have been great if a lot of things were different. But we have to make do with what we have. Sorry.
ok, thanx for answering!! i appreciate it.

Member of "our story"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

08-28-2008   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

panda4life is on a distinguished road

there shouldnt be any compensation because it also says its still available through cs in the case that you do not want to do the quest

icylove (lv 56/pvp 33) tia
ambiguous (lv 4X) eir

08-28-2008   #37 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

Hawk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Hawk
IGN: Enunciation
Class: Yuki
Level: 7x
Guild: DashAttack

Yay~ good to hear that we unlock Dacy through a quest. We won't have as much people playing Dacy, so we might have a chance to have a balanced party Y.Y.

Question: Will the people who bought Lime licenses get to keep them?

08-28-2008   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaAlicia

iARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the roughiARE1337 is a jewel in the rough

This may be off topic but, will we be able to use the names of characters we deleted after?

08-28-2008   #39 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

sakhee is on a distinguished road

Quote:

well i think we should be compensated at least in some way, even unlocking Dacy straight away for us would be nice, we're not really asking for our $5 back cuz we understand the issues it may cause...

08-28-2008   #40 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakhee
well i think we should be compensated at least in some way, even unlocking Dacy straight away for us would be nice, we're not really asking for our $5 back cuz we understand the issues it may cause...
Quote:
Stop asking k.

You get to keep your Limes. And besides, it's still available from the CS, so just deal with it.

You got to try something first, and that's the price for it. It's the same thing in real life.