Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-02-2008   #81 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Anamosa is on a distinguished road
Class: Healer
Guild: Serenity

Mr. Lightburb, I've got a question: Should we uninstall our current version of Lunia? I'd like to know if ijji.com is providing us a different version that we may have to download and install in our hard drive. (The new version might be installed in a Ijji games folder and may have slight modifications instead of CDC one, which everyone currently have.)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-02-2008   #82 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

GM_Lightburb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anamosa
Mr. Lightburb, I've got a question: Should we uninstall our current version of Lunia? I'd like to know if ijji.com is providing us a different version that we may have to download and install in our hard drive. (The new version might be installed in a Ijji games folder and may have slight modifications instead of CDC one, which everyone currently have.)
That is a very good question, and when we have an aswer I will let you know.

Just to let you know, ideally we would like to have it so you don't have to redownload. First off, it's easier for everyone. Plus it's less strain on our content distribution networks.

But you are right, there will be other things to consider.

09-02-2008   #83 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

IloveIngrid is on a distinguished road

Hm I have 1 question for Lightburb;- is there any possibility for character name change?

09-02-2008   #84 (permalink)
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Kadeshi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kadeshi / Kdxzilla
Class: Knight / Templar lu_krieg
Guild: Wolfpack

yay successfully transfered ^^
btw, the transfer site is really beautiful

09-03-2008   #85 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

bronislav84 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
IGN: Zella
Class: Tia
Level: 2x

I seriously don't wanna redownload, I already did it once with allm > TFT. Please Lightburb, say it will patch. Please?

There isn't much to change, really, just change the cash shop currency that the game accepts, make Lime quest work (Staff, don't kill me, I saw it on the ijji site that Lime is free like it should be), and make side stages not require only the cash shop keys like the money crazy TFT did.

Btw is there any way to see our character list after the transfer is complete? I got a sucess notice on the ijji site but there's no way to check them after that. None that I've sen anyway.

Oh and whoever said OB characters wil transfter, that's only true if you succeded in transfering from allm > TFT, which I didn't.

Characters:
Zella: 2x Tia (Main, most often played)
Zelia: 2x Eir (Semi main, to replace my OB Eir)
KnightedArtThou: Lvl 1 Sieg (Mostly mule)

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
I loved you, Grandpa

09-03-2008   #86 (permalink)
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Kadeshi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kadeshi / Kdxzilla
Class: Knight / Templar lu_krieg
Guild: Wolfpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84
I seriously don't wanna redownload, I already did it once with allm > TFT. Please Lightburb, say it will patch. Please?

There isn't much to change, really, just change the cash shop currency that the game accepts, make Lime quest work (Staff, don't kill me, I saw it on the ijji site that Lime is free like it should be), and make side stages not require only the cash shop keys like the money crazy TFT did.

Btw is there any way to see our character list after the transfer is complete? I got a sucess notice on the ijji site but there's no way to check them after that. None that I've sen anyway.
It is more likely they will make a new client, patch gives more chances to errors and bugs, also i think they might use the last klunia update as base, i already uninstaled my glunia, rdy to get the new one

09-03-2008   #87 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84

Oh and whoever said OB characters wil transfter, that's only true if you succeded in transfering from allm > TFT, which I didn't.
... the location of the patcher is different. it cannot patch

09-04-2008   #88 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

junhan is on a distinguished road
IGN: JunHanWizard
Class: Dainn to_champion
Level: lvl 76 RB
Guild: MMOKami

i fail to transfer...

09-04-2008   #89 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

bronislav84 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
IGN: Zella
Class: Tia
Level: 2x

Yea Lunar, I figured it might be that. *sigh* The things I do to play this game I barely play now.

Losing my OB character is still discouraging to this day. If anybody is interested you can go check my old threads and find stuff about it.

I hope Lightburb lets everyone know when the new download is ready, or they send out an email. Can't wait to try out Lime, but it might be kinda sad for those who already paid for it.

And yes, I really hope they use the last klunia or jlunia update. The stuff TFT did to this game is horrible, pay Lime, pay zones. If they're restoring Lime to free status, I hope tey restore the other stuff to free too. Well, free through farming for a while, instant through cash shop for instant gratification. Other games have this.

Btw those failing to transfer, it's because you're trying to merge characters from more than one account which they don't allow you to do. If there's already Lunia character data on your ijji account, it will fail to import. Make another account to import to, like some people have said.

Characters:
Zella: 2x Tia (Main, most often played)
Zelia: 2x Eir (Semi main, to replace my OB Eir)
KnightedArtThou: Lvl 1 Sieg (Mostly mule)

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
I loved you, Grandpa