ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-announcements/)
-   -   Lunia Website Updated! (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-announcements/13246-lunia-website-updated.html)

Cloud 07-24-2007 07:18 AM

Lunia Website Updated!

Hello to all Lunian and Arcade Action RPG game lovers

Lunia Official Website has updated. This update is prepared for opening up Lunia Open Beta service at the end of July.

Lunia Official Website update is focused on providing more helpful information such as various How-to tips.

Check following changes and get ready to start up Lunia Open Beta Service soon!

[Lunia Official Website Update List]

1. Everyone (including Lunia CB players) need to get a exclusive login ID and Password by doing [Sign Up] process. Newly created ID
and Password will be used for logging Game Server as well.
(During the Lunia Closed Beta service, so many players were confused about their login ID and Password. LuniaGM decided to have
an exclusive login ID and Password for only Lunia Official Website and Lunia Game)

- more detailed help page for "How to get a free account" -

2. "Screen Shot" forum has been added.

3. "Guide" has been added helpful tips for enjoying Lunia. ( This section will be updated fairly open)

4. "Bug Report" forum has it's own automated hardware checking tool. Once you leave your bug report, just check "Attached" radio
select mark on "System Requirement" section. It will report your hardware specification to LuniaGM automatically.

* Lunia client side installing program package is not posted yet. All download links are unactivated right now.
* All topics from Lunia Closed Beta Service are temporarily closed due to newly published exclusive Lunia ID and Password.
(LuniaGM might not be able to post all old posted topic permanently.)

- Lunia Staff -

BlissKii 07-24-2007 07:19 AM

argh u beat me to it, i was gonna post this D=

Cloud 07-24-2007 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlissKii (Post 5206)
argh u beat me to it, i was gonna post this D=

Lol i own you wewt. This is how im goin 2 own you in the game

BlissKii 07-24-2007 07:21 AM

by saying stuff b4 i do? XD lets work together instead

Cloud 07-24-2007 07:27 AM

Plz read this. Everyone on mylunia Must i repeat Must make a new login ID for lunia. I just made my new login Id and you should too. Just go 2 the website and do it now

BlissKii 07-24-2007 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud (Post 5220)
Plz read this. Everyone on mylunia Must i repeat Must make a new login ID for lunia. I just made my new login Id and you should too. Just go 2 the website and do it now

yea i just did that. im gonna look around teh new forums

reaper7867 07-24-2007 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud (Post 5220)

itll work oh well ill try it.Do you have to do the bud report thing or not?

Cloud 07-24-2007 07:38 AM

Naw just hit the sign up button and make your new account

BlissKii 07-24-2007 07:40 AM

Hey on the official site, the new "Guides" were they there b4? like making a char and stuff. i suppose we dont have to post it on MyLunia if its gonna be there

Cloud 07-24-2007 07:42 AM

Yea i see they have some cool guides 2 help you out as a noob

Envy 07-24-2007 07:44 AM

yeah the guides are helpful, nice screenshots and explaining about stages. I approve!

Enyc 07-24-2007 07:44 AM

I just re-created my same account I had in CB...now I don't understand why they couldn't of just kept the CB accounts...

BlissKii 07-24-2007 07:45 AM

*reads up* mmyesh, very nice. *memorizes*

Cloud 07-24-2007 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enyc (Post 5239)
I just re-created my same account I had in CB...now I don't understand why they couldn't of just kept the CB accounts...

They did that so that they everyone will have new accounts and not have old characters so we all get an equal start

Envy 07-24-2007 07:48 AM

they could have just deleted all CB characters though, but w/e, it's no big deal.

Cloud 07-24-2007 07:50 AM

It would be easier 2 delete the accounts cus people had more than 1 char. and they would have 2 go into the accounts and delete the players

Aikijitsu 07-24-2007 09:02 AM

Oh, maybe that's why I didn't get my P/W from them. My acc must've been deleted five minutes after I created it. XD

KawaiiSaka 07-24-2007 06:25 PM

I like the new guides and stuff but... the words are still hard to see behind the Eir, Dainn, and Seig pictures T_T