ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lunia Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-announcements/)
-   -   Lunia Open Beta Service Schedule (http://ggftw.com/forum/lunia-announcements/13196-lunia-open-beta-service-schedule.html)

Konvay 06-08-2007 06:51 AM

Lunia Open Beta Service Schedule

Quote:

Originally Posted by Global.Lunia.com
Lunia Staff is here for announcing Open Beta Service Schedule.

Open Beta Service will be held at the end of July.

Exact date and service starting hour have not been set yet, however, Lunia Staff is happy to tell all Arcade Action RPG game lovers that your interests and participation during Closed Beta Service Period makes it possible having Open Beta Service period in near future.

And one more big new for players from Europe, North and South America! Issue for locating game servers at United States is carefully considered now! If localized game servers set at United States, it will provide better networks for the players who have had a hard time playing Lunia during the closed beta service period due to high ping time.

For more detailed and updated news for Open Beta Service Schedule will be posted in near future.

And from today, Lunia Staff will post news that show users what they can expect from Lunia Open Beta Service. Currently, lots of ingame contents are ready to be opened and new user interface has been added. More exclusive news will be posted in very short time.

- Lunia Staff -
http://global.lunia.com/news/read.as...1&BoardID=1164

Tiger 06-08-2007 07:49 AM

wow end of july..that long huh, i didnt think it would take them another 2 months, but aw well better than never

Adun 06-08-2007 11:31 AM

Haha, and when they said "July" it made you think mid-July or something.
Tricky people.

In my book, "end of July" means August.
What a cool~+_+

KawaiiSaka 06-08-2007 12:53 PM

Yay~ New interface... I hope it's prettier or at least changed drastically. I never liked the brownish/medival look.

Enyc 06-08-2007 02:23 PM

Nice to hear the official word from the Lunia staff that it will start at the end of July. But bleh...so far away. Time to find other things to do in the meantime D=

Theosis 06-08-2007 02:59 PM

I think they did a good job saying the date will be so far away. Unlike Trickster saying it'd be launching in like a week and then all these problems came up and it was delayed for so damn long.

I'm sure if everything goes as planned for them and everythings functioning properly before the end of July, they'll announce something like "SURPRISE! The date for Open Beta is July 15th" or something.

To me, it seems the Lunia staff will be better than the Trickster staff, I dislike the Trickster staff quite a bit.

KawaiiSaka 06-08-2007 03:11 PM

Why? I found the trickster staff nice though~ as for Lunia staff... hopefully they'll be more outgoing when the game actually opens.

Theosis 06-08-2007 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KawaiiSaka (Post 1258)
Why? I found the trickster staff nice though~ as for Lunia staff... hopefully they'll be more outgoing when the game actually opens.

When it comes to support, or some kind of question directed towards them. They will either ignore you, or send you some pre-fabricated response that has pretty much nothing to do with what you're asking for.

Sure they seem okay in-game when they randomly show up and everyones like "OMG!!11!!!one!!11!1! a GM *takes screenshots* omgggg!1!!!11!!11oneeone!!1!!!" but yeah, their support sucks ass and well, I don't know. To me their staff was just over-all terrible.

KawaiiSaka 06-08-2007 03:20 PM

Well, during like under 1 month of Beta in Trickster I saw GM-Mobius and people bombed him with questions and he tried to answer the most and best as he can. It's weird though cause when I saw him, his english was really "formal" but other else then that, 1 GOOD GM (IMO) makes a game good enough.

Tiger 06-08-2007 05:52 PM

lets hope GMs are more active in the game unlike ms, like the old days where we actually had GM events

KawaiiSaka 06-08-2007 06:44 PM

It's hard for GMs to interact with players though, because you do episodes/stages instead of leveling in fields.

Tiger 06-08-2007 06:46 PM

yea, lol i wouldnt know yet, i have yet to exp the game, but they can hold special events.

Kotarou 06-09-2007 02:15 AM

Yeah! Change the darn server location so I can connect with my 218. IP!! D<

...end of July *sobs*

Adun 06-09-2007 12:03 PM

Hmm, above all, let's hope the servers are moved to the US.

Harlequin 06-14-2007 08:29 PM

I think they planned to at least locate a few servers in the US for connection reasons. That's what most games do when they go global. :D

yisasa 06-18-2007 06:51 PM

i wouldnt complain about this >_< you try waiting for nostale Even Worse Hmm you try waiting from febuary to May just to play AT ITS CRAZY!

Phenoca 06-23-2007 02:52 AM

Thank you for hosting this beta session! I have been trying to play Lunia since I heard of it, but could never get a Korean ID #, so I look forward to being allowed to play an English version :)

pirolargo 06-23-2007 04:53 AM

one more month...I CANT W8!

Phenoca 06-23-2007 05:57 AM

Indeed.
It will be hard to survive without playing.

silversuzuki 06-23-2007 07:15 AM

as long as you dont keep ropes and nives around your cpmputer desk youll probably be ok.

well enless....... the flying monkeys attack again