[Announcement] Client patch for bug fixing
on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 7:52am ·
Hello, fans of Lunia
On November 8th, we will have system maintenance with client and server patch.
After having a pathc with regional server group, we have found some of system bug.
During the maintenance, all game service will be closed.
Please check details belows.
- 2012.11.08 00:00 ~ 02:00 for 2 hours (PST)
1. Cash Shop
- Item name and descriptoin is not displayed with selected language. This bug is fixed. Previously, item name and description for all cash shop were from cash DB. Since there is only Enlgish version of Cash DB, all item names and descriptions were displayed in English.
2. Market Place
- Item with special character (mostly from Portuguese) wasn't able to be registered. This bug is fixed.
- Key word search function will not be available any more. Previously this fuction wasn't working properly. When player register an item at market place, the name of item from selected language was saved at index DB. However, names were from different langauge, key word search was working with English only. So we decide to deleted this function. However, you can search by lv. of item and item categories.
3. Multi-language Client
- Now client will support Japanese as well
4. System Monitoring System
- We have add another alarming system. If game server is down for any reason, alarming email and tex message will be sent to system admin. This will help to system admin to restart the game servers.