We will held very first client update for Global Free Server service on following schedule.
We will perform the update with 2 separated updates.
Our initial target date of opening Global Free Server service was October 18th, 2012. However, we need to have more time (about a week) to set all 6 regional server groups.
We believe completing whatever we can do at earliest possible time is better than delaying opening date of Global Free Server service. Please understand current status.
Please check out details listed below.
1. First Update Schedule
2012.10.18 00:00 hour PST (Pacific Standard Time)
- Build a client that supports multi-languages (English / Chinese (Simplified) / Chinese (Traditional) / Portuguese)
- Build a cash shop page that supports multi-languages. Previously cash item name and descriptions were set independently and loaded from cash shop DB. After the updates, cash item name and description will be loaded from in-game item data. With this change, there might be a cash item with no item description. We will do minor changes once we spot those items time to time.
- Cash shop will not support “Gift” function any longer. This change has included due to system abusers we have spotted recently. After the change, players only can purchase cash items with given L coin.
2. Second Update Schedule
2012.10.25 00:00 hour PST (Pacific Standard Time) – This is our target time (not fixed yet)
- Set regional stage / square / PVP channel servers for 6 different regions of worlds.
- Develop control logic and server for regional distribution service.
But these changes should be pretty interesting to see~ /inb4 servers explode
With previous user announcement for 1st client patch schedule for Global Free Server is revised.
I am really sorry for the confusion. Please check revised schedule below.
- 2012.10.19 00:00 (Pacific Standard Time)
- Game client supports multi-language (Korean / English / Chinese(simplified & tradtional) / Portuguese
- Website updates. Now www.lunia.com support multi-language text for sign up pages and game installation guide page.