Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-14-2012   #1 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default [Announcement] About Global Free Server and Free Cash Event

Quote:
Hello, fans of Lunia

I am here to post a second user notice regarding Global Free Server mentioned last week.
Location of Service, Global Free Server, has selected. We have decided to use current LuniaUS game service servers as Global Free Server.

Current LuniaUS game servers seem to have most ideal condition for Global Free Server.

1. With Amazon Cloud Service, we can use its very strong and broad network solution. It allows players from other regions of world can connect to game server with minimum loss.
  2. Amazon Cloud Service is easy solution to expand service servers and other infrastructure.
  3. It is proven solution for past 6 months.

For now, I didn’t have fixed plan and operating policies. Yet, I want to answer back some of questions you guys asked from 1st user notice which was posted last week.

1. When Global Free Server Service will start? and What changes we would have with current Lunia game services in US.

We are targeting at the end of October or early November, 2012. And current Lunia game service in U.S. will turn into Global Free Server Service. The biggest changes would be with current Cash Shop. As I mentioned last week, we will find the way to open up current cash from pay service to free service.

2. Does it mean that we would have another user data migration?

Since Lunia game service in U.S. has been used as Global Lunia Game Server and we, ALL-M, have all game data including membership data, we shouldn’t have another user data migration. Your game data doesn’t need to be initialized or be migrated what so ever.

To set things up, “Purchase L coin” page will be shut down on September 21st, 2012 which is a week from today. I hope that you shouldn’t charge up your L coin account any more.

And I also prepare a Free Cash Event so players can use current cash shop freely for sometimes. Hope that every players can join this event and feel what Global Free Server would feel like.

For more details and schedule, please check below.

1. Closure of Purchase L coin page

- L coin balance you have will remain as they were. However do not top up your balance any more.
- Date of change : 2012.09.21 / 00:00 hour (PST)

2. Event – Free Cash

All players who have a record connecting game server at least once during event period will get 1000 Lcoins.

And even after this event, we will come up with solution so players will get free cash time to time ensuring every players can use current cash shop freely.

- Event Period : 2012.09.14 00:00 hour ~ 2012.09.20 24:00 hour (PST)
- Pay Day : 2012.09.21

Thanks for your support.
God damn it! /redownloads

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-16-2012   #2 (permalink)
LET ME SARANG YOU
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsMicroVolts OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Khai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant futureKhai has a brilliant future
IGN: SNSD | Pichu
Class: Everything | Sieg
Level: 30 | 2x
Guild: My bed o.o | Arcanum
Xfire: "0"

*Hopes they got the euLunia data, but doubts it*
I think, ill give it a shot and check the ping when its up :/

09-16-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
GunZLeague of LegendsLuniaAtlantica Online

Seiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the roughSeiskyo is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Sachirai l Finkster
Class: Gaon l Dainn to_soulmaster
Level: 8x l 8x
Guild: Rebellion

Omg that would be sick, if we got our old accounts back *_*

09-16-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Uh.... source link?

09-16-2012   #5 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

[Announcement] About Global Free Server and Free Cash Event | Facebook

Facebook possibly required.

09-17-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

This is gonna cause a mess for people who share the same name across different servers.

09-18-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

If allm doesn´t plan to make money with Lunia anymore, they might as well decrypt the files, so we can mod the hell out of it again.
Any private servers, where people might spend cash, won´t really matter anymore if that was the reason behind the encryption.

But I´m not that sure if I start playing again. I didn´t migrate my US account and my european one, where I spent a lot of money, is probably gone forever.