Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default Your thoughts on Luna Online?

I personally found the quest kinda repeating and...bit boring much .-.? Aside from...you've to buy to learn some skills...and if you wears armors that isn't for your class, the stats won't applies on your char [uh..wut Q_Q?]

So, they also allows "same-gender" dating...so next, same gender marriage? Tho I don't see this as an issue tho .-.

Also, /skill spam.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Luna is a pretty typical mmo really.
Lots of cuteness covering up grindy kill quests and skill spam , just like every other mmo.
A few mini games like fishing, farming etc for casual gamers to kill some time with or to take a break from grinding.
But what i find luna has to offer that the others dont is the many job paths.
40 in all, i know a lot of games dont have half that amount.

I cant wait to be an assassin,has a cool sound to it.
Then bladetaker get to duel wield which will be tons of fun.
So it gives me the motivation to grind out some lv's if need be.

05-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
Spinspinspinspin.
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

SpinSpinBunny will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to SpinSpinBunny
IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom

I like it, but that's because I always like games with Cutesy/Epic Graphics.
I first played the Singapore ver, when people invited me to it. It got boring because it was so hard to level, but when the US version came out, I easily made friends. I'm kind of glad that it allows 40 job changes. LittleWing was right, many games only have half, or not even.

I'll surely become an Assassin when it's out. I'll probably even have decent friends by the time I get to it.

05-24-2009   #4 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

The motivation for my leveling so far has been to get those wings that let you run faster. ;__;

05-25-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Kruger has a spectacular aura aboutKruger has a spectacular aura about
IGN: VaporTrail
Class: E75 / Jagdpanther

It's like lineage2, only you don't have to rely on a dwarf to make your equipment.

05-25-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Faespell is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Faespell
IGN: Orakaz
Class: Sheep-Bard, Finally! to_sheep
Level: 51

I enjoy it immensely, I'm not sure exactly why though. I blame it on the aoes, I'm an aoe addict >> and yea the classes and the class changes, I don't think I've seen a game where they let you mix up skills like that. Fire Emblem comes close I guess...

05-25-2009   #7 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiles
The motivation for my leveling so far has been to get those wings that let you run faster. ;__;
Use those potions too =P I moved at 172% movement speed with pots and wings. Now I only move at 152% T.T ran out of 20% pots.

Sold a +Move boot for lots. Like 17.7 move for like 900k or something like that. But it was only level 20... q_q

I think I ripped the guy off. I saw a level 35 boot with 13.6 move for less than 100k `-` You might wanna try to buy some if you're moving too slowly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faespell
I enjoy it immensely, I'm not sure exactly why though. I blame it on the aoes, I'm an aoe addict >> and yea the classes and the class changes, I don't think I've seen a game where they let you mix up skills like that. Fire Emblem comes close I guess...
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon wasn't that good IMO. Sacred Stones was better (You could travel the world map. The job change thing was a bit confusing, but did change the game a bit). I like the game too =o Level 37 on my 3rd day of playing lol /o/

05-25-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Endgame has a spectacular aura aboutEndgame has a spectacular aura about

The job paths seemed interesting, but in the end, it's just another kMMORPG. But with possible hot lesbian Human and Elf action in the launcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon wasn't that good IMO. Sacred Stones was better
No. Just..... No.

Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn are horrible abominations that are FE in name only. (And Gaiden, aka Sacred Stones for NES. Not that anyone remembers Gaiden. Well, I hope Nintendo doesn't remember Gaiden and just gives us FE3DS.)

Shadow Dragon, although it has many flaws, (Class Swap Wolf and Sedgar to General and you win! LOL!) is a step in the right direction in getting the series back to where it was before those three came along. As in, strategy games with RPG elements as opposed to RPGs with strategy game elements. (Seriously. Once Ike gets Ragnell, he's one of the most utterly broken characters in video game history. Right up there with R/B/Y Mewtwo. Who needs strategy when what little damage most enemies do, IF they hit, is undone with one activation of Aether?)

06-02-2009   #9 (permalink)

Houseki has disabled reputation
IGN: Kanade
Level: --
Guild: --

but luna is liek rose online (point clicking/skill spam)

ive been playing rose online ph a year ago but it was shut down by lvl up
i miss my lvl 102 =p

06-03-2009   #10 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

Luna is the most adorable game on Earth....

SO CUTE....
*o*

06-03-2009   #11 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future

^ shota boy <3

06-03-2009   #12 (permalink)
No

Teleclast is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Teleclast Send a message via MSN to Teleclast

That's pretty smart to let you where any classes armor and just not get the benefits. Genius actually. A lot of people like to have a set of clothes to wear around town or want to look really cool, that's a nice way to do it.

Haven't tried this game, heard good things about it, but the cartoony-ness seemed like an overload.

Is the community good?

06-03-2009   #13 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleclast

Is the community good?
No

Well it depends really.

It's ok i guess but there is quite a bit of drama over ksing and the popular training area's
Because of the current lack of content a lot of people are squished together , which is never good, some people allways get hostile.

Apart from that though people are pretty nice , if you join a decent guild and alliance it helps a lot.

06-03-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

SapphireZero is on a distinguished road
IGN: SapphireZero
Class: Priest to_wizard
Level: 14x
Guild: AzureRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyorin
but luna is liek rose online (point clicking/skill spam)

ive been playing rose online ph a year ago but it was shut down by lvl up
i miss my lvl 102 =p
off topic: really it closed down??? I just played it last fall and it was pretty fun >_<

I personally like the cute graphics (mainly because my computer can handle them better then other styles). My favorite part was job change system and the tons of skills available. The only problem was that w/o skill calc you dont know what skills the new jobs can learn untill you job change.

SapphireZero - 1441 MA Light Mage[9x]
0thello - 4141 WT Inventor[9x]
Phakyr - 4132 AP Warrior [14x]
Fujiku - 1144 WT Explorer[14x]
Tachikawa03 - 4114 HP CardMaster[13x]

06-03-2009   #15 (permalink)
No

Teleclast is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Teleclast Send a message via MSN to Teleclast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleWing
No

Well it depends really.

It's ok i guess but there is quite a bit of drama over ksing and the popular training area's
Because of the current lack of content a lot of people are squished together , which is never good, some people allways get hostile.

Apart from that though people are pretty nice , if you join a decent guild and alliance it helps a lot.
Thanks for the response, guess it's best to wait for a bit content to be released...

06-03-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

HeadSpinning is on a distinguished road

I like making epic items. Current goal is to make the beastliest 2h in the game for level 40s. (Zerker 2h +5, Close to max ATT reinforce)

06-05-2009   #17 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Asda Story Remake w/ some different features.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

06-26-2009   #18 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

/revive

It's not all that great. It's got some unique features, but some things really bug me. >w<

1. You can't block anyone.
2. Gold spammers make you listen to their advertising spam.
3. You can't move with the keyboard...which REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY bugs me.

06-29-2009   #19 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

You can block them in the game options window. And since gold spammers usually do it in shouting, you can block that as mentioned about the game options window.

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

06-29-2009   #20 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
You can block them in the game options window. And since gold spammers usually do it in shouting, you can block that as mentioned about the game options window.
Till you go to harbor for shopping, and you see gold bots just spamming in "All" D: