antonie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to antonie
IGN: antonie
Class: priest to_wizard
Level: 17x(stopped)
Guild: Chocoberry

o snap again, forget
anyway who will play europe version?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-03-2009   #102 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Gonna give this a try, since i'll be at lv cap on Ether Saga before open beta starts xDD

Word to the wise though, gala net is uber cash *****s. if you dont like being stomped on by people with lotsa cash, dont even bother~

05-03-2009   #103 (permalink)
chocoberry's vampire

yeah!! little wing joining!! maybe we can form a union or alliance? or a clan(family)

05-03-2009   #104 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Sanctus has a spectacular aura aboutSanctus has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Syora

I'm in. 8D Looks like it will be fun, I'm taking a break from trickster.

05-03-2009   #105 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Okay, so... anyone know why it costs MP to shoot my bow? x.x
And yay, level 10 11 13
EDIT: And is there a bank in the game? o.o

Last edited by Sanctus; 05-03-2009 at 08:00 PM.

05-03-2009   #106 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

there is a bank in the game, and from what i remember you shoot and it uses MP because you don't need arrows.. you hone your MP to become arrows thus using MP.

05-03-2009   #107 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Ahh, okay thanks Tea.

05-03-2009   #108 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I was playing this for a while, but then the lack of jumping got to me (I don't like not being able to jump in a 3D game...), that and the maps were just way to big for me. :O

It was fun while it lasted though.

05-03-2009   #109 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

i'm gonna go crazy until ob comes out...

but until then, ill just watch my mv over and over again

05-04-2009   #110 (permalink)
chocoberry's vampire

cool :O i go rate ur mv global :O, too bad i wasn't there T.T

05-04-2009   #111 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future

Hmm i haz questions.

Are there any pets, mounts, some kind of auto route/tracking system?

I know there is auto loot, so whats invent space like?
would suck to have autoloot but a small bag.

Any ks protection, party bonus xp?
Faster to grind or quest for xp?

Bosses, dungeons?

05-04-2009   #112 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I can answer some of those, but I was a nub so my advice shouldn't be 100% trusted.

Questing vs. Grinding:
Questing is pretty big in this game, though like in almost all pure Questing games, there is a point where you do have to sit down and grind. Though, I do believe you'd be able to grind in the game, questing is easier to start out with.

Pets:
Not sure if there are any, I never saw any, but then again, their Item Mall isn't open, so there might be pets in there...

KS'ing:
First come first serve. Whoever lands the first hit gets the monster, after that it's "blocked" (think Trickster) off. Though there are cases where if you click at the same time you'll both fight it.

Party EXP:
It's just shared, I think. You also get some money from being in a party, I think. Not so sure about this topic.

Bag space:
You have two bags, but they are really small, big turn-off. I suppose you could probably increase their size with the Item Mall though.

That's all I felt like answering. 8D

05-05-2009   #113 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
I can answer some of those, but I was a nub so my advice shouldn't be 100% trusted.

Pets:
Not sure if there are any, I never saw any, but then again, their Item Mall isn't open, so there might be pets in there...
There are pets in the game but they will not be available at the start of ob afaik
Luna Online Forum • View topic - In the far future: Guide to Pet system in Luna Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
KS'ing:
First come first serve. Whoever lands the first hit gets the monster, after that it's "blocked" (think Trickster) off. Though there are cases where if you click at the same time you'll both fight it.
Unfortunatly, there is no "tagging" system like in luna, so you can be ksed.. It is kinda bad at lower levels but once you hit 20 (which takes all of maybe 10 minutes to an hour depending on how set you are on hitting 20) it slows down considerably.

05-05-2009   #114 (permalink)
LolWut?

TehAwesomo is on a distinguished road

I thought no one was going to play this game since the thread went idle xD. Guess everyone was waiting till OB. Maybe we should make a list of who is going to play?

05-05-2009   #115 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehAwesomo
I thought no one was going to play this game since the thread went idle xD. Guess everyone was waiting till OB. Maybe we should make a list of who is going to play?
I'll definately be there, i've been waiting on luna for months, i'm sad my char got wiped after cb, but it's not too hard to level up

05-05-2009   #116 (permalink)
chocoberry's vampire

tea could u make a list?
btw my name will be antonie male rogue or something

05-05-2009   #117 (permalink)
LolWut?

TehAwesomo is on a distinguished road

My name will obviously be TehAwesomo, pure str human rogue going pure assassin path . If I get bored of it tho I'll go pure entrapper pure vit or vit/str rogue.

05-06-2009   #118 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games

Thanks for the info guys.

Doesn't sounds too bad at all xD

I'll make a pure dex ranger i think.

05-06-2009   #119 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Closed Beta Tester rewards announced
Quote:
Originally Posted by saphars

As our way of saying thanks to all of the players that helped us locate bugs in the Luna Online closed beta and push the servers to their limit, we'll be giving all closed beta testers a permanent Heroes of Luna costume (pictured above).

You'll find this exclusive costume in your personal warehouse storage when you start playing in the open beta. It isn't sellable or tradable, and only closed beta testers will have access to this cool costume.

Thanks again to everyone that helped us in the closed beta. We're looking forward to seeing everyone again in the open beta when the servers open at 10:00am PDT (GMT-7) on May 14th!

05-06-2009   #120 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Cute outfit.

Also, I thought there was? There were cases where I couldn't cast a spell because someone else was fighting it. o.O''