ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia PvP > Lunia Soldin Championship > LSC Video

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-11-2009   #1 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default Video: Lunia Soldin Championship - Round 2, Match 19, Battle 1

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-11-2009   #2 (permalink)
iko
ggFTW Addict

iko is on a distinguished road

this is an okay fight considering i felt really nervous. too many ppl saying jin is the best nowadays. i just recently got a diff comp (huge lag difference/hardware wise) so i was relearning pvp at different timing.

some problems i need to improve on might be... not being so careless...

i got struck by ground dfist/non-stun IH. at the start i wanted to be agressive but the use of mdef really changed my pace. not enough experience with buffs.

i knew jin probably had mdef on but i didn't think... just, /did/.

too reluctant to use play dead/counter? i pretty much used them too fast and couldn't escape ground dfist.

some side-dashing issues that led me wide open. i didn't dare try windmill when i had probs randomizing dashes.

some probs with guild d/cs

other than that it is just timing that is impaired by nervousness.

it seems jin prob was nervous too, i seem to got some easy hits on him but all in all, good game.

02-11-2009   #3 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Don't let what the spectators say bother you.

When you go to say, a sports game - people are going to talk shit about a team and like the other one. It's just how it is. You have to know your own abilities and learn to tune out the opinions that don't matter. Don't take it personally.

When we had our staff deathmatches people were cheering on the players and going on about how much the staff sucked. It's only natural - the players were favored to win because they do this all the time. Staff had me and Chesters who really barely know what we're doing. Still, I just played it and had fun - not taking the spectator comments personally.

Nerves are an obstacle in any competitive event. You have to learn to control your own emotions so you can perform your best. If you and your opponent are both nervous as hell but you've learned to control it and calm yourself it gives you that much of an edge over him - even if he is better.

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.