ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Lost Saga (http://ggftw.com/forum/lost-saga/)
-   -   [Guild] Itadakimasu (http://ggftw.com/forum/lost-saga/65249-guild-itadakimasu.html)

CujoEX 12-03-2009 11:59 PM

[Guild] Itadakimasu

Guild Application is on HOLD, but we will still look at applications.

Created a guild called Itadakimasu, the Japanese equivalent to "Thanks for the Food". The guild space is limited, so I can only accept a handful. If you're interested and you meet the requirements, then fill the form below. I'm not the only one to decide who gets in, so please be patient. I will not publicly announce who gets in or not, so don't be shy.

-= Requirements =-
+ Own a Lv 30+ Character
+ Be active (at least 8 hours a week). I'm flexible when it comes to exam weeks, just let me know ahead of time if you need to study the week. If you get sick, then don't worry about it. Get some rest and hope you feel better.
+ Must be in Legion
+ Must show respect. Joking around is fine, as long as the receiver doesn't find it highly offensive. Try not to make any verbal abuse. We wouldn't want to tarnish the guild with bad behavior.
+ No secondary members (excluding Prime Members - incase we need space, at least I know they are highly active to remove their other character)

-= Form =-
+ In Game Nickname:
+ Character(s) and Level(s):
+ Contact Info:
+ Other:

If there's something I need to know (school/work schedule, likes, dislikes, whatever random), just jot the note in 'Other.'

+ One last thing, you will be put on trial. KrEmEyKaOs, Shazbot, CaptainKnuckles, Viet, and Acorn will test how well you do (1 on 1 and/or trying as a team in faction).

If you need to reach me, here's my contact info:

-= Contact Info =-
+ AIM : CujoEXL
+ MSN : CujoEXL@hotmail.com
+ Yahoo : CujoEXL@yahoo.com

-= Prime Member List =-
+ Acorn
+ CaptainKnuckles
+ CujoEX
+ KrEmEyKaOs
+ Naok
+ Oracle
+ Shazbot
+ Sieglinde
+ snowballing
+ Viet

-= Members =-
+ BotUser10
+ DaRkXyStEr
+ Deichi
+ iKevinly
+ InterfectD
+ Naok
+ Nekoji
+ Shippo
+ Zxasde

Kshatr1ya 02-06-2010 09:00 PM

interested in joining

-= Form =-
+ In Game Nickname:Kshatr1ya
+ Character(s) and Level(s):SA lvl 15
+ Contact Info:nil?
+ Other:nil?

Thanks

Sean 02-07-2010 09:30 AM

Would it be possible to allocate those weekly 8 hours to the weekends? I'm in university, and I don't really have much free time to work with on weekdays. : <

Otherwise, I've been fairly active on LS.

IGN: Cadence
Characters: Ice mage (24); Fire mage (14); Infantryman (13), and the rest are all just around level 8.
Contact info: I'll PM you my email if I meet the requirements, mainly the time requirement.

KrEmEyDeMi 02-08-2010 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 1149567)
Would it be possible to allocate those weekly 8 hours to the weekends? I'm in university, and I don't really have much free time to work with on weekdays. : <

Otherwise, I've been fairly active on LS.

IGN: Cadence
Characters: Ice mage (24); Fire mage (14); Infantryman (13), and the rest are all just around level 8.
Contact info: I'll PM you my email if I meet the requirements, mainly the time requirement.

Believe i've seen you around a few times, at least an ice mage named Cadence seems familiar :py25:. Anywho~ There have been quite a whole lot of people who have been trying to apply recently... a lot... :py56:

You're alright in my book though :P. Our current guild members tend to have quite a bit of a judging eye on newer members, eh they seem to seem more on keeping the guild the way things are, but if you're on their good side then i'm sure they'll like you~

We don't really force each other to faction, if you see us factioning often it's just out of boredom and just for fun. We're not really a competetive guild, but if you like it laid back and easy with friendly members, then you should enjoy your stay :py55:

CujoEX 02-09-2010 02:14 PM

@Sean
I prefer you focus on school more than gameplay. Are you sure you will be available to play enough during the weekends?

@Kshatr1ya
What's a nil?

Sean 02-14-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CujoEX (Post 1151925)
@Sean
I prefer you focus on school more than gameplay.

Ah, I can understand those sentiments.

I'm withdrawing my application.

KarateBoi5 02-15-2010 04:33 AM

-= Form =-
+ In Game Nickname:xALixStARx
+ Character(s) and Level(s):Fire Mage ( 21 ) Treasure Hunter ( 13 ) Kage Ninja ( 14 ) Contact Info:spartanshadow2009@live.om
+ Other:Im saving up for a Better laptop right know so i wont be as active like i always am. But i will be on over 8 hrs.

Naok 02-16-2010 09:34 PM

In Game Nickname: Naok
Character(s) and Level(s): Main: Fire Mage 22 Secondary: Shaman 11
Contact Info: <>PM sent<>

Laonyr 02-17-2010 07:39 AM

Greetings!

Me and 2 of my friends want to join the guild.
We are all from Europe(Hungary) and we are playing together a long time ago.
Lot of games we played in the past like Ragnarok Online, WoW, Fantasy Tennis etc. so we just started to play LS in dec.
The first reason is we are also anime fans so the name of the guild was sympathetic when we first saw it.
The second and the third reason is: we want to join to a guild which has few but good players to make some buddy and learn from high ranked warriors =P
Our country is in GMT+1 so usually we can play between 5 am and 5 pm or something like that. The min. 8 hours/week will be alright, i'll hope we can play more than that.

So thats the 2 guy:

IGN: Shuya
Character(s) and Level(s) : Main: 19 Iron Knight, Sub: 17 Berserker
Contact Info: triger@freemail.hu (msn)
Other: icanhascheesburger?

IGN: Zols
Characters, levels: Main: Ice Mage (21), Sub: Cowboy (22), Assassin(18)
Contact info: zorusu@freemail.hu (msn)
Other: I like fishing and sleeping a lot.

and Me:

IGN: Laonyr
Characters: Main: Fire Mage (16), Berserker (25) Sub: Medic (10)
Contact info: chrislord@freemail.hu (msn)
Other: Nothing... I like to play bass \o/

I'll hope we pass into =)
Sorry for my english =(

Puffy03 02-19-2010 12:06 PM

Hi~ im puffy im a sfc class 2 and im interested to join your guild, bcoz i like japanese guild names. Lets eat~!! (^∇^)

IGN: Puffy

Amanda 02-19-2010 12:15 PM

Since I haven't been on for a long time, you can kick me from the guild for now, if you haven't done so already e_e

CujoEX 02-20-2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarateBoi5 (Post 1156851)
-= Form =-
+ In Game Nickname:xALixStARx
+ Character(s) and Level(s):Fire Mage ( 21 ) Treasure Hunter ( 13 ) Kage Ninja ( 14 ) Contact Info:spartanshadow2009@live.om
+ Other:Im saving up for a Better laptop right know so i wont be as active like i always am. But i will be on over 8 hrs.

It's understandable. I have to contact one more person to make the final decision.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naok (Post 1158438)
In Game Nickname: Naok
Character(s) and Level(s): FM 16, IM 13 (and some others that ran out of time)
Contact Info: i'll pm info later

I still haven't received your PM.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Laonyr (Post 1158742)
Greetings!

Me and 2 of my friends want to join the guild.
We are all from Europe(Hungary) and we are playing together a long time ago.
Lot of games we played in the past like Ragnarok Online, WoW, Fantasy Tennis etc. so we just started to play LS in dec.
The first reason is we are also anime fans so the name of the guild was sympathetic when we first saw it.
The second and the third reason is: we want to join to a guild which has few but good players to make some buddy and learn from high ranked warriors =P
Our country is in GMT+1 so usually we can play between 5 am and 5 pm or something like that. The min. 8 hours/week will be alright, i'll hope we can play more than that.

So thats the 2 guy:

IGN: Shuya
Character(s) and Level(s) : Main: 19 Iron Knight, Sub: 17 Berserker
Contact Info: triger@freemail.hu (msn)
Other: icanhascheesburger?

IGN: Zols
Characters, levels: Main: Ice Mage (21), Sub: Cowboy (22), Assassin(18)
Contact info: zorusu@freemail.hu (msn)
Other: I like fishing and sleeping a lot.

and Me:

IGN: Laonyr
Characters: Main: Fire Mage (16), Berserker (25) Sub: Medic (10)
Contact info: chrislord@freemail.hu (msn)
Other: Nothing... I like to play bass \o/

I'll hope we pass into =)
Sorry for my english =(

Your English isn't that bad. How's your connection there? How often do you guys play LostSaga?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Puffy03 (Post 1161313)
Hi~ im puffy im a sfc class 2 and im interested to join your guild, bcoz i like japanese guild names. Lets eat~!! (^∇^)

IGN: Puffy

Any contact info in order for me to reach you?

Laonyr 02-21-2010 05:22 AM

Usually day by day.
We have T1, but some players are still laggy =/
The e-mail in our contact info is for Messenger, so if you want to reach us, use msn messenger or windows live or something like that =)

Have an awsome day!

Unbounded 02-21-2010 07:48 AM

-= Form =-
+ In Game Nickname: Unbounded 2lt class 2
+ Character(s) and Level(s): Mains = Sapper and Robinhood Sapper level 13, robin level 24, everything else = level 14 or lower. (assassin level 24)
+ Contact Info: Skype (seculartiller) and email. (Christiller93@hotmail.com.)
+ Other: I'm constantly doing schoolwork, and when I'm not doing schoolwork, I'm playing. I usually get eight hours a week with ease. If there's anything else important that I forgot to say, just tell me so!

Puffy03 02-21-2010 09:47 AM

My connection speed is about 3mbps and its fine. I'm asian so i probably learned English.
(^∇^)
Email: SonoharaMinami@gmail.com

Sorry my chat messanger is for my country only。。。

Dizzy40XD 02-21-2010 07:53 PM

In Game Nickname: DizzyXD
Character(s) and Level(s): At the moment umm Ice Mage(21) Taekwon Master(11) Space Trooper(16) Grim Reaper(15) anything else has expired and is at various levels but my main is ice xD
Contact Info: dizzy40xd@hotmail.com
Other: Im usually on daily unless im like overloaded with homework (usually procrastinate and do some of it while playing xD) but im on daily usually do a few faction battles to entertain myself :) School comes before games so i try to be active when i can xD (usually everyday unless im exhausted or something like i said lol) my connection varies really sometimes its really good sometimes its really bad usually it stays around 3 bars or so XD

Gondorf 02-26-2010 05:15 PM

-= Form =-
+ In Game Nickname:Gondorf
+ Character(s) and Level(s):Knightlvl29(soon 30) I do use other characters but mostly when needed.
+ Contact Info:romanjuly1996@gmail.com
+ Other:I'm usually doing homework and or studying but i'm definately on for over 8 hours.

deathgod 03-04-2010 05:58 PM

+ In Game Nickname: Ancienteye
+ Character(s) and Level(s): boxing champ and robin. SFC 1
+ Contact Info: Msn: king_901@hotmail.com
+ Other: i have to do 2 projects so i might now be on somedays, but i will be on for 1 hour or more each day

kroncw 03-05-2010 05:21 PM

+ In Game Nickname:FOkroncw
+ Character(s) and Level(s):Assassin(lvl24),Fire Mage(lvl21), and some other characters(below lvl15)
+ Contact Info:tanneer@ymail.com
+ Other:Im now 2LT Class 2. Im Asian so i wont readily be available for FB all the time but ill still try my best to earn as many FBp as possibly. I really need a position in Itadakimasu as my current Bloodlegion is too inactive. Thank to whoever is in charge.

CujoEX 03-29-2010 03:59 PM

I tried contacting most of you in game but never received a responce. As for deathgod, KrEmEyKaOs and Acorn was waiting to test you in game, but never received a message from you.