ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Lost Saga

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-20-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Shazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Shazbot
IGN: Shazbot
Class: IM/LM/FM/CM/DS/Necro/Witch to_wizard
Level: 64/60/57/42/42/41/41
Guild: Itadakimasu
Default Lost Saga's Opening Delayed...

...until April 11th! Right when my exams are! So basically I'm going to be grossly behind in EXP compared to everyone else, and trying to get GOLS when everyone already has high stats! (Captain should sade for me).

Quote:
Hello Lost Saga Fans,

As you know, we at WeMade Entertainment USA have been working around the clock with both OGPlanet and IO Entertainment over the past few months to ensure that our initial schedule for transferring the service and launching Lost Saga with WeMade Entertainment USA was done by February 26th. While going through the different stages of transfer, however, we found areas in which we felt the quality of service could be vastly improved for you, the fans.

After much discussion and brainstorming with IO Entertainment, we would like to announce that the launch of Lost Saga has been postponed until April 11th. We sincerely apologize for this delay but find it necessary to ensure a much improved quality of service.

With that said, we would also like to announce that we'll be opening the official Lost Saga website on February 26th! Although some sections of the website will still be in development, we will have open registration for you to register your account (be sure to register with the e-mail address you used during verification). Furthermore, we'll be running events from the website's launch to the launch of Lost Saga where you, the fans, can help contribute to building and improving the Lost Saga website! We'll share the link to the official Lost Saga website on Facebook on February 26th so stay tuned!

Sincerely,

Lost Saga Team
WeMade Entertainment USA[
Hello Lost Saga... | Facebook

I'm on GW2! Except I don't know my own Account name!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-21-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
zOMG!Lost SagaLa TaleDynasty Warriors Online
Awards Facebook Fan

XIIAlexIIX is on a distinguished road
IGN: ThatLazyDevil
Class: Roselle lt_blader
Level: 24
Guild: Looking for one

I can see all the rage now