MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Lost Saga

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (16) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-17-2013   16 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Lost SagaLa TaleRusty Hearts

KrEmEyDeMi will become famous soon enough
IGN: KrEmEyKaOs
Class: Captain Hook to_warrior
Level: 87
Guild: Itadakimasu / Nameless
Lightbulb [LS Fan Series] Time Executioners

Time Executioners

Lost Saga Fan Series by KrEmEyKaOs

Time is constantly moving forward, but just recently in this Time Lost world, strange anomalies began to occur. The two biggest Factions of this world continue their relentless war with each other, but there seems to be something beyond the war… And it radiates with uncertainty.

What will befall the fate of our Heroes in this world? What is lurking in the shadows behind the horrendous war? Now you may find out whether our heroes find Glory, or Tragedy at the end of their journeys.

∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞
Book I
Emy Chronicles

Many Heroes and warriors who found their way into this Time Lost World have made it their home. However, unlike many heroes who had entered through the Time Gate, Emy had fallen into the world from the sky. She now seeks answers and her way back home, to where she is needed most. She soon finds it is all not so simple, and that she is needed in this world as well. Making new friends and allies in this world, she wishes to liberate those under the grasp of evil, and seek her very own freedom from this new foreign world. Will she make it back to her home world, or will she be trapped in this Time Lost World for the rest of her life?

∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞

Book II
Malicious Perpetuator

There was a time when a once proud pirate captain, travelled with his crew with dreams to conquer the treasures of the Time-Lost world. Those once glorious days had ended nothing but pain and misery. Now he is hunted by all, and accused of slaughtering his own crew in cold blood. But that is not the sole reason he is hunted, he is linked to the disappearances to many towns and villages around the Time Lost World. Refusing to surrender his life, he set out on his last goal…To find the one that deceived him. Ex-Captain Viscar is on the list, there is a high reward provided by both factions. Bounty Hunters, Warriors, Soldiers, he must be caught dead or alive.

∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞

So yeah, since OGPlanet's forum was taken down, along with my original thread for Time Executioners. I hope it's okay to post it here. I know ggftw isn't exactly popular with Lost Saga, but this thread at least needs a place :[.

Book I Episode List

Last edited by KrEmEyDeMi; 02-23-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-18-2013   #2 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Shazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Shazbot
IGN: Shazbot
Class: IM/LM/FM/CM/DS/Necro/Witch to_wizard
Level: 64/60/57/42/42/41/41
Guild: Itadakimasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrEmEyDeMi
So yeah, since OGPlanet's forum was taken down, along with my original thread for Time Executioners. I hope it's okay to post it here. I know ggftw isn't exactly popular with Lost Saga, but this thread at least needs a place :[.
It's kay, ggFTW's page for Lost Saga will just become our guild website. Ohohohohoh.

I'm on GW2! Except I don't know my own Account name!

Last edited by Shazbot; 02-18-2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: I suck at quoting

02-18-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Lost SagaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterElswordLa Tale

Nekoji is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nekoji Send a message via MSN to Nekoji Send a message via Yahoo to Nekoji Send a message via Skype™ to Nekoji
Class: May(Guilty Gear) to_gambler
Level: 51
Guild: Itadakimasu/Nameless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazbot
It's kay, ggFTW's page for Lost Saga will just become our guild website. Ohohohohoh.
Kuro is counting on you to get those banners ready Shazzy~

02-18-2013   #4 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Shazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Shazbot
IGN: Shazbot
Class: IM/LM/FM/CM/DS/Necro/Witch to_wizard
Level: 64/60/57/42/42/41/41
Guild: Itadakimasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoji
Kuro is counting on you to get those banners ready Shazzy~
I don't really do any work on them. Even ask Kremey, LOL. I'd give him an image and follow it up with "So I was so lazy that I decided to block the image with text so it looks like I did stuff."

As for Book II, something's gonna go down, dawg. (I believe.)

I'm on GW2! Except I don't know my own Account name!