ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Literature (http://ggftw.com/forum/literature/)
-   -   Create A Story (http://ggftw.com/forum/literature/26591-create-story.html)

Moonflow 11-05-2008 05:43 AM

Create A Story

The idea of this thread is to create a story one full sentence at a time.

How it works is simple, you write one line, then someone else writes a line, and together we create a unique story.
It could turn out to be anything from science fiction to a mystery to comedy to, well, anything.
Just have fun, be creative and use your imagination.

To keep things in order there are a few simple rules to follow.
Please read them before posting.

Spoiler!

All right, now let's see if we have any creative writers out there. I hope at least a few people will be interested in joining in.

Here we go . . .

Jenny had allways been a smart girl,but for the first time in her life she had made a dreadful mistake.

PedroRomero 11-05-2008 08:53 AM

It wasn't like she was perfect or anything.

Mitchi 11-05-2008 06:14 PM

It had always bothered her that despite the fact that she was merely human, there were several who chose to hold her on a pedestal, simply because she was always so careful to avoid such faults.

PedroRomero 11-05-2008 08:04 PM

She held a secret though, and it was clawing its way out.

Moonflow 11-05-2008 11:41 PM

'Jenny' someone shouted.Her mind snapped back to there and then as she turned round to see a farmiler face coming towards her.

PedroRomero 11-06-2008 05:43 AM

She felt a grimace threatening to overcome her features, and quickly forced it down with the sweetest smile she could muster.

OrangeJuice 11-07-2008 09:07 PM

However, being the person that she was, it was hard for Jenny to keep a straight face when she really just wanted to turn the other way and run, so her forced smile turned out kind of weird, causing her friend to sense that something was wrong.

DarkManticore 11-07-2008 10:52 PM

"Whats wrong?" Jenny's friend asked. "Nothing." she replied with a look of complete anguish and suppressed aggression.

Moonflow 11-07-2008 11:44 PM

''just a little surprised to see you thats all'' she lied, and not too convincingly.

DarkManticore 11-08-2008 08:34 AM

With slight suspicions her friend looked on. Hey, you know the big festival is coming soon? Any ideas on who you want to ask?

OrangeJuice 11-08-2008 08:55 PM

At the mention of the word "festival", butterflies of guilt burst in her stomach and she accidentally cried out in terror: "YOU CAN'T GO TO THE FEST - I mean, you can't go..alone?" she finally squeaked.

MsSquid 11-08-2008 09:15 PM

"So I take it you're coming with me to the festival then?" Jenny reluctantly let out a weak No. "You're never any fun Jenny, I guess I'll see you around." Jenny's friend walked off, and Jenny felt somewhat relieved.

DarkManticore 11-10-2008 06:36 AM

After letting off a large deep sigh of relief Jenny continues to walk home.

OrangeJuice 11-10-2008 08:40 PM

But even at home she could not escape the hauntings of her guilt: she had to tell someone.

DarkManticore 11-10-2008 08:57 PM

"But who? Anyone I tell has the chance of not believing me" she said to her self.

OrangeJuice 11-10-2008 10:48 PM

'But would I even want anyone to believe me?' she thought - she felt awful about it, and with the festival inching ever closer, someone was bound to find out and she hope it wouldn't be her friend who would.

DarkManticore 11-11-2008 01:11 PM

"If Claire found out she would never hang around me again." She stated to herself in fear. I must keep this hidden from everyone.

Edit: friends name is now Claire sorry for the confusion.

OrangeJuice 11-11-2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

"If Jenny found out she would never hang around me again." She stated to herself in fear. I must keep this hidden from everyone.
Off topic: Ah..In my post, I was being Jenny o-o; .Maybe we should give her friend a name so we don't get confused?

DarkManticore 11-11-2008 05:18 PM

*The phone rings* Jenny checks the phone. "It's Claire."

Moonflow 11-11-2008 05:23 PM

The temptation to not answear was there but she was allways taught to never run away from her problems, and claire was most certainaly one of her problems.

[ yea feel free to add or kill characters so long its sensible and not someone like uncle paul the pedo;p]