Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-22-2008   #41 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Winter has been forfeited, but old prompt is old... Replaced with new prompt, Bittersweet.

Delusion - claimed by Lendisa
Swords - claimed by kuyaBaka
Promise - claimed by Jono (OHOHO HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!~)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono
(Is there a deadline?)
No deadline, but if you feel like it will take you an unreasonable amount of time to finish it, then might as well drop the prompt and give someone else a chance. ^_^

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-23-2008   #42 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
Winter has been forfeited, but old prompt is old... Replaced with new prompt, Bittersweet.

Delusion - claimed by Lendisa
Swords - claimed by kuyaBaka
Promise - claimed by Jono (OHOHO HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!~)

No deadline, but if you feel like it will take you an unreasonable amount of time to finish it, then might as well drop the prompt and give someone else a chance. ^_^
I asked for delusion cath,not len

10-23-2008   #43 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

i'd like to forfeit writers choice

(lazy don't feel like writing 2 stories)

Prompt: Red
Title: The Start Of An Adventure
Link: http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/blog...adventure.html
Fandom: Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow
Genre: Adventure
Rating: G
Summary: Start of an eager trainer's adventure
Author’s Note: This story sucks @__@

Last edited by Poople; 10-23-2008 at 01:30 PM.

10-23-2008   #44 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Aww man, If I knew Len was giving up Winter, I would have asked for it. Oh well.

Maybe when we re-do this we should recycle some prompts. After all, 2 days is kinda a short period of time to replace the words.

10-24-2008   #45 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
Aww man, If I knew Len was giving up Winter, I would have asked for it. Oh well.

Maybe when we re-do this we should recycle some prompts. After all, 2 days is kinda a short period of time to replace the words.
The prompt has been there since Sunday, though... o;
Next time we can do the table together. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
I asked for delusion cath,not len
Apologies; the reply was a typo, but the prompt chart has always been correct. No worries, it's yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPwnageXx
i'd like to forfeit writers choice
Forfeited. Writer's Choice is now back up for grabs.

I suck for not having submitted anything yet, but I'm swamped with work. Also, I'm an idiot for putting together an ambitious plot. Obviously I can't write my usual 400 pages for this... Someone smack me, please.

10-24-2008   #46 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Cath, you still need to change the image for the prompt table. I'm still seeing the old one.

Maybe on the next run I could make the thread, simply for the reason that you can edit my post if I miss the chance to update something, but I can't edit the main post to inject people's claims/submissions if I'm not the OP

XD

*goes back to read what my two claimed prompts were* oh God, I'm forgetful.

10-24-2008   #47 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
Cath, you still need to change the image for the prompt table. I'm still seeing the old one.
Try pressing F5. I updated the table several hours ago. Your cache probably hasn't refreshed yet.~

Yeah, feel free to run the next one. I think you have more time to dedicate to this. I haven't even finished my first prompt yet. Kinda pathetic, actually.

10-24-2008   #48 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

OH, okay, it's fixed now. Wow, all but 3 promts are taken. I'm giddy.

It's not so much that I have more time, it's that you have more of a life than me XD

I'm a loser with nest to nothing to do outside of work (a part time job, no less).

10-24-2008   #49 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Lack of time and inspiration.
Forfeiting 'Apathy'.

I'll keep 'Swords', though. 8D

10-24-2008   #50 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games

Promise and Apathy back up for grabs.
[Press F5 to refresh the cache, for those who can't view the new table.]

EDIT: OH SH-- MY FIRST SUBMISSION! D:

Prompt: 16 - Spade
Title: The Velvet Curtain (1 of 4)
Link: The Velvet Curtain @ Cath's Blog
Fandom: Trickster Online
Genre: action/romance/angst
Rating: R
Summary: Old debts get settled, one way or another…
Author’s Note: Set in the alternate universe Trickster world that will never be, where the bright and happy Caballa has turned into a dystopian wreck. Forgive me for fusing Oops Wharf with the 1920s Wild West. The fact that this fic was written to Sting's Shape of My Heart shouldn't make me look too much like a loser because the lyrics are so ****ing apt, it's killing me.

Last edited by Catharsis; 10-25-2008 at 08:23 AM.

10-25-2008   #51 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Does the prompt 'Writer's Choice' mean we get to make up our own prompt? ;D

10-25-2008   #52 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendisa
Does the prompt 'Writer's Choice' mean we get to make up our own prompt? ;D
Yes, yes it does.

10-26-2008   #53 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Loki is on a distinguished road

Mind if I claim Ressurection?

10-26-2008   #54 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Grr...

I'm almost done with "fall" but i'm stuck in a rut of it making no sense, being about nothing, having no point, and generally being a bunch of rambling about old stuff from an old and dead guild in trickster.

10-27-2008   #55 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games

Resurrection has been claimed by Loki.

I'm also having a hard time finishing my stuff... Can't seem to find the time to write. Also, the story has taken a life of its own, and I seriously can't deal with a 10-chapter fic right now. I'm trying to trim everything into a 4-chapter thing. Heh.

10-27-2008   #56 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Loki is on a distinguished road

Prompt: 07 & Ressurection
Title:Harbringer
Link:http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/blog...challenge.html
Fandom: Tickster Online; it's subtle but it's there.
Genre: Horror/Romance.
Rating: PG-13 - R
Summary: A lone sheep sells her soul to bring her Lord back from the depths of Hell.
Author’s Note:It was pretty fun doing this, I'll definitely do much writing challenges on this site again.

10-27-2008   #57 (permalink)
-
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

OrangeJuice will become famous soon enoughOrangeJuice will become famous soon enough

I started reading some of the entries since more are getting done, haven't finished yet but will enjoy finish reading the rest of 'em once I have more time! Nice job everyone and wow lots of writers! Hopefully by next round I will have more time to participate x].

10-27-2008   #58 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Finally done. Had to completely re-write the entire thing. The original idea for this fic, which was Trickster based, was completely scrapped.

Prompt: #21 - Fall
Title:Fall into Darkness
Link: Part one - Part two
Fandom: Vampire: The Masquerade
Genre: action
Rating: PG-13 for language
Summary: Two years have passed since Nova last saw him, and now he was going down.
Author’s Note: This is based off a game of Vampire: The Masquerade that my boyfriend ran for me and friend a year ago. It's not connected to anything in the game, and exists merely because I really wanted to write a battle scene. This was written while listening to an endless loop of Gregorian's "The Forest."

10-30-2008   #59 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

I've been busy with tests and stuff,give me till sunday and I'll have my fic up.

10-30-2008   #60 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Wow, did this thread suddenly run out of steam or what?

I've been kinda under the weather for the past couple days, so it'll take me a bit to get my other fic up.

Also, I've been working on another fic that's on a bigger scale D: