ggFTW (
-   Lime - The Slime (
-   -   Limes useful in anything? (

iweturbedx 04-21-2010 09:32 PM

Limes useful in anything?
Hey guys, i have recently rejoined lunia and i see minor changes in the lime class. And im curious if anyone still acually plays a lime. Because we're obviously one of the gimp classes in pvp. And in myth, our "good" skills(Pang pang & cool wabang) hardly hit the rounded up monsters because they're usually a tad too high above the ground. Our regular attack skills are pretty useless because of the incredible damage. So what exactly are limes proficient at? I would very much like to continue my lime but i see no point ): Thoughts?

Zinc210 04-21-2010 09:46 PM

From what I could tell from partying other Limes is that they specialize in killing larger monsters and bosses more quickly. Also, Cool Wabang is excellent in M4 because of the really long freezing S ability. Almost everything except Zugren himself can be frozen by Lime in m4 (this includes Freezing Lime shung)

Other than that, I'm not sure what else :T

iweturbedx 04-21-2010 10:14 PM

Ahh...I see. Well at least i have something to look forward too. I guess ill continue. Thanks for the response.<: The lime forum is kind of empty now. D:

Ashee 04-21-2010 10:53 PM

YouTube - 6-10L lime solo EuLunia

here you can see the power of one x_X
flawless makes you a killing machine

Squishable 04-23-2010 12:58 PM

Slimes fail. Go quit and make a Ryan.

(My grand plan of deflating slime equips is working!)

Genji 04-30-2010 06:55 PM

I made a lime.

He is useful, but I don't play him ;D

He is very useful for money