ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Lime - The Slime

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-03-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

eatmyfist is on a distinguished road
Default Lime skill build

11 leftover points, not sure where to allocate. Also, I still have to get through stages before mything so...yeah, things that help to stage would be nice too.

Btw, the RB roll isn't on the skill calc, I want to max that too, so please factor that in. Also, can someone give me the damage and stuff? I know it's like RB impartial (lvl 50 req, total 90 etc) but does it push back like normal roll? Is it worth maxing?

Decided to max rb jelly, 1 point into rb shung for pushing back myth mobs.

Last 3 xforms maxed, megafatty form + AEH 2nd set is too good :P

Freezing lime shung is good for random Pvps in a pinch. Summon megafatty for projectile blocking, it does about 200 x 3 each shot when maxed, but I still dunno about maxing it.

1 point into pot for ress (does it work if you spit it directly on someone lying down?). Also, are any pots worth maxing for myth?

Dumped into HP increase, didn't really know what else.

I kind of want to max RB shung, but the mana cost/cd/dmg is kind of a put-off (worse than normal shung). But I know the induction is GREAT for pushing mobs (seen some videos).

So yeah, this will be my first lime myther, help is appreciated ^^

Thanks in advance!~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

I don't know the exact numbers, but the max damage of lvl 5 RB roll is around 300 (give or take). It is definitely worth maxing and is Lime's most damaging non-trans skill along with RB Jellies. When you first use it, you basically have an AoE around you that hits mobs, but does not push. Once Lime does the headbutt, the slime pushes exactly like how Shiny Shung pushes, so mobs will roll right along with it for many hits <3 Btw, if a mob is close enough when Lime does the headbutt, they can get HKD'd I'm pretty sure.

Freezing Lime shung, maxing it is something I've thought about. I plan on leaving it at 7 in my new build for the max 0.9 sec freeze time. maxing it would only give 15 extra damage an no extra freeze time past that. Pang lime shung, I'd leave at 1. Damage increase isn't too high and its damage is not increased in Myth. Epic in normal stage though Try getting attack Lime Shung or another one for the invincibility frames. They come in handle in lots of stages to dodge attacks.

About potion, yes it can heal people on the ground but someone has to walk over it to activate it, like Eir's beads, to save someone.

Personally, I went for HP recovery instead of increase. That helps a bit in normal stages. I'm biased, though, because I never get HP increase on my chars. I just don't feel it gives enough.

You could try maxing RB kungkungi. Believe it or not, its excellent damage in Myth raids when everything is up in the air. It has impressive height, and it hits downed mobs so the party can keep comboing. Maxing it will give pretty impressive damage with the hax Myth multiplier.

RB shung is nice to have, but I still find the damage too low and the cd too high. I suggest leaving it at 1 if you can find another skill to max. One fatal flaw is that it tends to home on the little rocks in Myth and not hit the mobs much at all, so keep that in mind.

Sorry for long post, but had to put all my thoughts :x Hope it helps.

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

10-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

paraesmic will become famous soon enough
IGN: [GS]xHanna
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Arcanum

+5 New Roll Bump

Yes new kungikungi is very good...
aaand I wouldn't max lvl 60 xform because I usually cancel it to use aeh effect with pang pang I'm also undecided about pang shung (?) because the dmg increase seems not too much

10-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Hmm I've never thought of cancelling it to use the damage boost for another form...to cancel do you just use another xform?

I think I'd rather max out the lvl 60 xform than the one where you summon it :P

I'm also not that much of a fan of maxing RB kungi... I have a tendecy to spam skills with short cooldowns...I'm sure that will drain my mana fairly quick O:

Also, the damage isn't as great as normal kungi, I think I'll leave it at 1 for mob control.

Also, I'll switch the points into HP recovery. But that still doesn't change how much points I have left lol @__@

What are the summon slimes used for? Invinc. frames? Could you tell me how to use it o.O

Actually, since there really isn't much to put else into, I'm considering maxing RB kungi...since I'm not going to be spamming shiny shung anymore, sounds like a good idea now.

Thanks for your replies, keep em coming!

Last edited by eatmyfist; 10-04-2009 at 11:33 AM.

10-04-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough

I like maxed lvl 60 form. Sometimes I just feel like sniping things with its S button But yeah, to activate AEH, press lvl 60 form, then press lvl 30/40 form before complete transformation.

RB kungi only takes... 102 MP, i think, when maxed. When you have 5k MP later in Myth, it'll take a while to run out xD.

Yeah the summons give inv frames. They start from the point of the cast time (0.1 second for attack shung, 0.33 sec for the others) to the end of the skill duration.

10-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Okay, I'm going to max RB kungi then.

Btw, shouldn't I get the other summon limes because the first one only has 0.1s inv. frame and the others have 0.33?

10-04-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Oh I don't think I explained correctly. What I meant was that the inv frames start at those times and end when the skills is done. Attack Lime shung's inv frames start 0.1 seconds after you press the button. The others start 0.33 seconds after you press it.

I think inv frames last for the rest of the skill. The entire duration is 1.61 seconds for the cast, so the inv frames last about 1.60 seconds for attack lime, and 1.28 seconds for the others. (I'm not 100% sure on the inv frames lasting the entire skill, so hopefully someone else will say something to confirm :x )

10-05-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

paraesmic will become famous soon enough
IGN: [GS]xHanna
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Arcanum

I think that it is much shorter but atm I can't really think about it because I'm goint to bed

for the aeh effect you simply change gear>start xform>start another xform>change gear

10-11-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Okay, so after the patch...lol shiny shung worth maxing now?!?

10-11-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

o.o;

Did anything about shiny shung change? If not, then it isn't any more worth it than it was before this patch...