ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Lime - The Slime

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-05-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy
Default Pvp Lime Build

I'm thinking about making a Lime, and i'd like to be a pvp one
I'm new to Lime and i need some tips on my build. Here it is:

Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)

I left the freezing jellys (or whatever the hell its called) at Lv7, since i guess its only for freezing - xforming

any help will be lovely

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-05-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

paraesmic will become famous soon enough
IGN: [GS]xHanna
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Arcanum

1. You need a point on bumba to unlock lvl 40 xform
2. Freezing shung costs 3 jellys at once. Everyone (usually) keep it at 1. More is a waste.
3. I'm a big fan of maxed RTT but (yes but) if you don't know how and/or when use it, a maxed RTT can burn your mps. So in the beginning I would keep it at one then if you like it you can put more points.
4. From what I've seen a lvl on the low level poison xform can be useful for that strange combo (need explanations from the pro, I don't know how to explain and I never did it D
5. Only 1 Point on ( I forgot the name XD) pyorok (?). It isn't a good skill but it can be still useful. 1 is good enough
6. Hp potion: it can save you in lot lot lot situations and at low levels it heals a godd amount of hp (or so it did o.o)
7. Any of the eruption skills can be useful for distracting and the tiny invi frame (very tiny) I suggest attack slime
8. (lol) Max Hp regen!! Free hp...why not? o.o and at the same time 4 mp is enough (IMO)

Ok so I wrote a lot but I think that someone could still add something else, maybe all I wrote is wrong .-.

09-06-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

GreenGod will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraesmic
1. You need a point on bumba to unlock lvl 40 xform
2. Freezing shung costs 3 jellys at once. Everyone (usually) keep it at 1. More is a waste.
3. I'm a big fan of maxed RTT but (yes but) if you don't know how and/or when use it, a maxed RTT can burn your mps. So in the beginning I would keep it at one then if you like it you can put more points.
4. From what I've seen a lvl on the low level poison xform can be useful for that strange combo (need explanations from the pro, I don't know how to explain and I never did it D
5. Only 1 Point on ( I forgot the name XD) pyorok (?). It isn't a good skill but it can be still useful. 1 is good enough
6. Hp potion: it can save you in lot lot lot situations and at low levels it heals a godd amount of hp (or so it did o.o)
7. Any of the eruption skills can be useful for distracting and the tiny invi frame (very tiny) I suggest attack slime
8. (lol) Max Hp regen!! Free hp...why not? o.o and at the same time 4 mp is enough (IMO)

Ok so I wrote a lot but I think that someone could still add something else, maybe all I wrote is wrong .-.
- The eruption tab got its reagent cost removed some time ago, so ice jellies don't need them. Also, I think lvl 1 Freezing Limes is enough to trans (I don't pvp though).
- RRT's damage is your normal damage range. Maxing it only increases the last hit's damage. (I think it hasn't changed)
- There is a stun-lock with Biki trans that goes something like: get to wall -> freeezing jellies -> biki trans -> spam AS for 30s (I haven't done it either)
Higher lvl biki would obviously make it more powerful.
- The babies in the eruption tab (1st - 4th skill) have invincible frames. Attack babies have the most as its cast time is the lowest. You might want to get some at lvl 1.
- As for hp regen/hp increase, I think you should consider maxing at least 1 of them.

I can't give you any advice on the trans, pyrorok or shiny shung as I don't pvp with lime.

09-06-2009   #4 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Dont Max RRT. Higher level RRT only raises the damage of the last hit. and if you are a pvp lime you wont use the last hit because you will be comboing.

09-06-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

one of the basci combos is kungikungi>w.Jelly><RTT, if you know how to land it the last hit will hit (lol). It would do massive dmg. But yes, I wouldn't max it. Too much mana D:

09-06-2009   #6 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

kung knug space a shift/infinite, w.jelly. rrt, pyrok space a cancel continue to shift `-`

09-06-2009   #7 (permalink)
*insert title here*

Azuna is on a distinguished road

If I were a PvP Lime, I'd put as many points into the low-leveled poison transform as possible. Infinite stun-lock FTW.

09-06-2009   #8 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

I would max Biki, get 1 in each eruption, lower Pyorok down to 1, and max HP regen.

Your choice though.

Biki = Stunlock inf.
Eruptions = Invincibility frames
Pyorok isn't as good as Kungi IMO. I had a high level Kungi and if you reset every time the damage adds up to be a lot.
HP regen is better than HP increase IMO, since over a long battle it will count for more.

09-07-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Squishable is on a distinguished road

Both max Kungkungi and Pyro is NOT worth it :x.

It would be worth it if you were constantly fighting players with 0 defence, otherwise both damage would be 1/2 to 1/3 because defence reduces damage, not damage %.

And I prefer to use Pyro for invin frame over eruptions now :x.

Offtopic : Just realized Kowabunga is instant-cast. Gg cancelling melee strings

09-07-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishable
Offtopic : Just realized Kowabunga is instant-cast. Gg cancelling melee strings
Are you serious? I've seen you canceling many times with it o.o RTT canceling?

11-15-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon NestS4 LeagueSoul MasterLeague of Legends

Toonmonkey is on a distinguished road

max poison shungz
eeeeee
wow squish you just realized?

11-15-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Gellanator is your worst nightmare!Gellanator is your worst nightmare!
IGN: i
Class: TU MADRE to_model
Level: liek
Guild: pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonmonkey
max poison shungz
eeeeee
wow squish you just realized?
das horr1ble, its fking 200mp a cast

11-16-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon NestS4 LeagueSoul MasterLeague of Legends

Toonmonkey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gellanator
das horr1ble, its fking 200mp a cast
stop using it so much LOL

11-16-2009   #14 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Please don't necro threads >_<

Rules

Quote:
Bumping/Necro posting. Replying to threads older than two weeks is generally prohibited unless the post adds value to the discussion.
Closed