ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Lime - The Slime

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-14-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

tommmmmm is your worst nightmare!
Default Lime in myth...just an idea...

I did more than 400 runs (with dainn) but 0 with lime.

Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)

The idea behind it is that shiny shungs do damage over time but they are fast to cast. I just wanted to make some original no x-form build....

I know it is controversial build.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-14-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

VeraSwablu will become famous soon enough
IGN: NeoSerela
Class: Eir the Healer lu_eir
Guild: Titans, DashAttack

Quite frankly, for myth, this isn't that bad of an idea. Gogo L.Drake Lime LOL

04-14-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

and do 80 dmg per hit gogogogo 1hour of killing one mob

04-14-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

VeraSwablu will become famous soon enough
IGN: NeoSerela
Class: Eir the Healer lu_eir
Guild: Titans, DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
and do 80 dmg per hit gogogogo 1hour of killing one mob
The thing is, Shiny Shung of course does over like 10 hits per monster in the mob, and can be fired every 3 seconds or so. Plus in myth you have the skill dmg bonus from str. And with L.Drake, as long as you had over 1k str still (which is easy), you could actually support the mana needed to spam shiny shung that much.

04-14-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

Too bad the rebirth one doesn't have an awesome cooldown D: I still need ONE more level to do myth, so I can't add nuthin, lol.

I dub this build, Lazer Lime! pew pew pew *drinks MP pot*

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

04-14-2009   #6 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

if i recall correctly, the rb skill with 2 sec cd airs enemies

04-14-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

oops
the 2sec cd skill is useless u have to be near the monster
i'd rather pewpew than go near monster

@ whoever cause i can't remember
my lime HAS maxed shiny shung, it hits 5-6 max and ur mp drains so fast it's useless i have like 2.1k mp btw
if ur planning to switch gear every whenever then have fun!! that's already annoying as it is.
80x6=480 x maybe 5 monsters ~2500 x.075 200 mp back.. weeee u use like 250mp
hm forgot how many monsters per mob on average is myth.. (i'll say 10 max so u get 400 back for 250 mp use, just awesome)
anyways have fun on it tracking the lone one super far away or maybe the one monster on the side and makes a circle on the outside giving u a total of 6 hits!
80x6=480x.075 a godly 36 mp back

Last edited by Lunar; 04-14-2009 at 01:28 PM.

04-14-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

tommmmmm is your worst nightmare!

why do you say 80? Average is 105. With some decent 1500+str set its 3 times more (around 3.15 for 1802 str that I have with dainn) so it's 305 per hit. With full mob it's gonna be 30 hits or around. 9 000 every 2 seconds? (not 2.5 - remember the hude dex boost) I go for it. And btw rb kungpugi is AoE skill - at least enough AoE for tight mob.

04-15-2009   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!

You probably gotta wait for kali to come to ijji in order to be able to spam shiny at max everytime it cools down.

04-15-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Jumper is on a distinguished road

Take a lesson from fatten.

04-15-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommmmmm
why do you say 80? Average is 105. With some decent 1500+str set its 3 times more (around 3.15 for 1802 str that I have with dainn) so it's 305 per hit. With full mob it's gonna be 30 hits or around. 9 000 every 2 seconds? (not 2.5 - remember the hude dex boost) I go for it. And btw rb kungpugi is AoE skill - at least enough AoE for tight mob.
i'm calculating the mp u get back and i say 80 cause that's the number i see the most when i'm using it

04-20-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

JellyRollMorton is on a distinguished road

I never tried maxed shiny shung in myth tho. But according to ur dmg in myth, shiny shung isn't worth it there. That is because in forest of moon, a group consists of 5 monsters. So the max foes u can hit with it is 5. 5*300=1500 every 2 secs. Dps is then 750. But i personally perfered rb traps if you want to do non-xform build. just put the trap after someone vokes to the wall and then afk for 11 secs, and cast it again until they are dead. Isn't that comfortable?

To lunar: I have heard rumor recently that klunia test server is changing dmg xform back to % xform. Is that true? I am just curious.

Jelly

04-20-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

it was in ktest like 2 weeks ago? i'm sure it transfered over by now
it's a slightly lower %'age but he keeps the dmg increase from now and it only affects max dmg not all his dmg
brb let me get a screenie to show u

10% per skill level
% is calculated after the number increase
so if ur dmg was 280-340 (which is like normal in KLunia) u get 280-460 then 460x.5= 280-690 for big blue trans
for green slime it goes to like 940 i think

Last edited by Lunar; 04-20-2009 at 12:37 AM.

04-20-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

JellyRollMorton is on a distinguished road

Thank you Lunar I appreciate your sharing of info

Also, the cd seemed to be reduced to 59 secs. That's even better for lime 's dps, and it is easier to keep up the flavorable xform(pang pang) in myth 1. Damage in myth would be around 8k, 5digit crit o.o

Jelly

Last edited by JellyRollMorton; 04-20-2009 at 02:20 AM.

04-20-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyRollMorton
I never tried maxed shiny shung in myth tho. But according to ur dmg in myth, shiny shung isn't worth it there. That is because in forest of moon, a group consists of 5 monsters. So the max foes u can hit with it is 5. 5*300=1500 every 2 secs. Dps is then 750. But i personally perfered rb traps if you want to do non-xform build. just put the trap after someone vokes to the wall and then afk for 11 secs, and cast it again until they are dead. Isn't that comfortable?
Wouldn't the Damage be more than just 5*300 because it can hit multiple times? From my experience (before I rebirthed) Normal shiny shung can be fired from a relatively safe distance and hit at the least 3-5 times on, say, the Kirin for example, depending on whether or not the thing decides to move, and more times if you can throw it in at point blank. Rb shung will hit more times, but for less damage per hit.

Based on the mobs in Fatten's vid, I would think a tightly mobbed group of enemies would net quite a few hits. Sure, Rb sticky jellies are better, but using it in conjunction with Shungs would probably be even greater damage during that time interval because they, like the jellies, don't require you to sit there while it does its thing. You can probably fire off another one before the first one ends too :O

This be speculation tho, and I'm still wishing to try this, but I lost my motivation to get to 70

07-17-2009   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!

Shiny shung owns
It pushes certain myth mobs and it does about 500-600 with about 2k str

However you're going to need some MP pots and spam them everytime they are on cooldown =s

07-17-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Yeah it's good, but I opted just to leave Shiny Shung at 0 after my first RB and the RB one at 1 just for pushing after I did my 2nd Rebirth. The MP, cooldown, and overall damage and cast speed just don't do it for me when everything has massive range and it only takes em 0.2 seconds to go through the full attack animation >.>

Why Allm got to be Lame and make Lime have all these slow cast speeds? D:<

07-18-2009   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Well the only myth I do is coc2 for exp so I don't know how useful it is in the nerd myth (aka the ones that nerds grind all day)

The only reason I have maxed shiny is cus im pvp build =x

07-18-2009   #19 (permalink)
' ^ '
Games
League of LegendsLuniaVindictusDragon Nest

Minuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the roughMinuss is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Minus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeneral
Well the only myth I do is coc2 for exp so I don't know how useful it is in the nerd myth (aka the ones that nerds grind all day)

The only reason I have maxed shiny is cus im pvp build =x
If your going to use Shiny Shung to push mobs back just get the rebirth one, its much better.

My lime has maxed shiny shung also for pvp, Same build ftw Jen ^^;

07-18-2009   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Even in the raids, I'd RB Kungkungi spam because it airs them and its faster (cast speed wise). Plus, myth air combo =

Not to say it isn't worth investing for the raids. I woulda maxed the RB one again, but I needed to drop something to save 5 points for Lime's 4th Rebirth skill in the (hopefully) near future.