ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Lime - The Slime

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-18-2009   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
If your going to use Shiny Shung to push mobs back just get the rebirth one, its much better.

My lime has maxed shiny shung also for pvp, Same build ftw Jen ^^;
rebirth one doesn't get lower cooldown as you max it

onnly regular does

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-18-2009   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinc210
Even in the raids, I'd RB Kungkungi spam because it airs them and its faster (cast speed wise). Plus, myth air combo =

Not to say it isn't worth investing for the raids. I woulda maxed the RB one again, but I needed to drop something to save 5 points for Lime's 4th Rebirth skill in the (hopefully) near future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuss
If your going to use Shiny Shung to push mobs back just get the rebirth one, its much better.

My lime has maxed shiny shung also for pvp, Same build ftw Jen ^^;
rebirth one doesn't get lower cooldown as you max it, therefore its a horrible pusher =[
I think it also doesn't increase range but I could be wrong

Not only that but last time I checked very few mobs are air comboable in myth and no offense but I highly doubt that you can pull off any good air combos without rrt even with rb kung, most stage limes have no idea how to air combo >_>

07-18-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

RB one has higher cooldown, but you get 150 range for one point while normal starts at... 90 I think? So for the sole purpose of pushing, one point is fine. And no, it doesn't get range increase.

And about the air combo's, I'm referring to myth raids where 99% of the time I'm working with my party to air combo. RB Kungkungi re-airs grounded mobs so my team's spam can continue to hit them, and RB kungkungi has impressive vertical range, so I can hit stuff that's still in the air. Also keep in mind most stuff that can't be air combo'd in myth raids can't be pushed either, which helped me decide to drop maxing RB shung.

And no... I cannot do sophisticated air combos because my fingers are lame (and no offense taken :P): I don't see it necessary to learn to do so either, so I don't bother besides basic KK -> RRT. Plus, Pang Pang Air combo Rape > All. D:<

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

07-19-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Squishable is on a distinguished road

Why the hell would you do that o:

With LDrake and Soul of Moon card, you only have 4 myth slot for chest, legs, weapon, and helmet (Assuming you use LDrake parts on gloves and boots). So some of you can still have 2k+ strength, and some of you can't. But I'm going to do 2k strength anyways.

Max Shiny Shung damage is what again? 83~97 (Don't know if these are correct, off the top of my head). So in myth, the damage would be 332~388, which is horrendous Q.Q. In Practice field, 147 Range with Shiny Shung hits about 11 times, assuming there are NO walls (It isn't as mobile as New Shiny Shung) Because they're so large, I'll give it 6 hits every shung. With a 2- second CD (Depending on DEX), it'd be roughly 1932~2328 every 2 second. So the DPS would be roughly 1K damage (I didn't calculate the natural myth damage boost), which is lolfail. Shiny Shung in my eyes is definitely not worth it in myth. Honestly, the best way to solo Myth is to use RB Shiny Shung, Pang Pang transformation and start killing.

/Wallofeducationaltext.