ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Lime - The Slime

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)
Default Transforms in Myth curiosity

Mah Lime is only lvl 53, and I may not get to myth for quite a while (i dont play often), but the myth equipments have got me curious...

I've compared lower forms to higher forms. The Lower forms' fast attacks only do a fraction of their damage range on attacks. The upper forms always do their full damage range, and have ways to pile on attacks much quicker than the former forms (wabang and cool pang in particular), and are overall more versatile imo.

Myth equips give an ass-load of strength, meaning a whole lot of damage. The lower forms with their percent increase gets a huge boost from the damage. The higher forms do not due to lack of percent damage increase, but still benefit from Lime's base damage range.

So how do the lower forms compare to the higher forms in damage potential in Myth, and is it viable to leave the three higher forms at lvl 1 and still do good damage? (<---just curious about this last part though, I'm 99% unlikely to do that XD)

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-08-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinc210
Mah Lime is only lvl 53, and I may not get to myth for quite a while (i dont play often), but the myth equipments have got me curious...

I've compared lower forms to higher forms. The Lower forms' fast attacks only do a fraction of their damage range on attacks. The upper forms always do their full damage range, and have ways to pile on attacks much quicker than the former forms (wabang and cool pang in particular), and are overall more versatile imo.

Myth equips give an ass-load of strength, meaning a whole lot of damage. The lower forms with their percent increase gets a huge boost from the damage. The higher forms do not due to lack of percent damage increase, but still benefit from Lime's base damage range.

So how do the lower forms compare to the higher forms in damage potential in Myth, and is it viable to leave the three higher forms at lvl 1 and still do good damage? (<---just curious about this last part though, I'm 99% unlikely to do that XD)
i'm sure limes dont even transform in myth or they'd die

03-08-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsMapleStoryTrickster Online

ZOMFGiTsRoy will become famous soon enough

^ That's where provoke comes in.

03-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
i'm sure limes dont even transform in myth or they'd die
I figured that too :O, but felt the need to ask anyway. If transforms are not worth much in Myth, I'm maxing rebirth Kungkungi >.> *waits for more replies*

03-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

JellyRollMorton is on a distinguished road

Well, it seems like you want to set your skill point to prepare for myth. First of all, almost all creatures in forest of moon(FoM) are hostile to melee class including lime(stunning and knockback).If you don't xform at all, you will eventually hurt ur team cuz of low dps. RB kungi kungi (maxed) deals about 4xx dmg to myth mobs. And look, 499dmg is like nothing in myth, cuz each normal foe has like 500k-700k hp(my educated guess). Now look at the xform based on my str 1.5k+ equip. All my xform is maxed atm. So yea, you can know its potential.

Shuk: Not effective on mobs, but is still good at lunia for constant damage output( about 4xx dmg each hit to Lunia and u can dodge all her skills with its speed xD). I rarely use it tho.

Biki: Great dmg, I hit about 4k in crit(2.2k regular hit) Not good in myth, because foes are huge and biki can't cover them all in once usually.

Bumba: Decent dmg, should use as a backup if all ur higher xform is in cd. Please dun use it on mobs, use it on 1-2 targets. Around 4k in crit, 2.3k regular hit.

Pang Pang: Best xform in FoM in my opinion. It hits amazingly high(suspecting poison dmg getting doubled in FoM). Each projectile's regular hit is 2.6k(on average), crit is also around 4k. Although the dmg output is similar to biki and bumba, pang pang has higher dps cuz it sends out 4 projectiles each 2 secs. So you can figure, its maxed dps with crit is 8k small area aoe dmg. Major advantage is you can deal dmg with a further range than those melee xform(avoiding the annoying stun spammer Talman).

Wabang: This one is heavy melee. Normally I use it whenever cd is done. But its dmg is not as high in myth. Regular hit is 850 and crit is around 1.1k. And, most of the time you can't stay in the mobs for like 30 secs to bring out its full dmg output. So use this xform wisely, a good time for its use is when no talman and bone tiger are around.

Cool Pang Pang: This one is 2nd best xform in myth. If you have flawless pot 5 on u, go do this xform when foes(the whole group) is well packed and use flaw 5 as you are approaching or tanking them. The idea is to bring as much melee aoe dmg as possible. If you dun have flawless 5 pot, I would advice you to do A wave attack on well packed mobs. Wave dmg(assuming you switch 2 set elf hero equip back and forth) is around 3k each regular hit and there are two hits during wave. So the aoe dmg is 6k. Dps is about 1.5k(the whole procedure is 4 secs, i know it is slow ) The pros of wave attack is you dun need to take any risk to melee mobs and still do decent dmg from a safe distance. An icewall blocking mobs and u hit some distance behind icewall will be a plus. S attack isn't good at myth, cuz the projectiles scatter around.

For attack skill, I would recommend the RB trap but not kungi kungi. And a point in rrt would be nice too. Read Fatten's thread about those trap things xD.

When you start myth, 1k+ str is like a pre-requisite for lime.

IGN:JellyRollMorton

Level 80 lime(atm)

Guild: Fusion

Last edited by JellyRollMorton; 03-08-2009 at 03:32 AM.

03-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Ah! That was very insightful! Yeah, I've been keeping my Rebirth Sticky Jelly maxed every time i get the chance to level it. It's just too good not to max IMO. RRT is pretty much a given :P I'm also maxing Rebirth Shiny shung. Despite its faults, i find it a good skill in the right situations.

I have my build pretty much planned out, but the way myth damages were made me think about the transforms. Based on what you said, I am just gonna stick with my original plan and just have 1 Bumba and the higher 3 maxed. (Though I am considering raising Bumba because its ability to hit downed targets is pretty nifty)

03-17-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

acekgz is on a distinguished road
IGN: fatten
Class: Lime
Level: 7x

zzz

Watch in HD btw, easier to see the numbers

Last edited by acekgz; 03-17-2009 at 09:42 AM.

03-17-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

JellyRollMorton is on a distinguished road

Nice one, Fatten.

We lime should go solo myth very soon

Jelly