ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Lime - The Slime

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-06-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Blorgh is on a distinguished road
Default New Lime Build

How is this build? CLICK HERE

I need some input since I'm not really sure which direction my Lime should go after the nerf.

Let me explain a bit about my choices.

-Transform: I thought of it for a long time after reading Godbot's thread, but ultimately decided not to get Shuk Shuk. But who knows? Maybe when someone proves that Shuk Shuk is godly, then I might reset... again.

-Eruption: About that 1 point in Stun... I tried all three Slow, Poison, and Stun before, and found Stun to be most useful among the three. Slow... never slowed anything. Poison just poisoned a history boss once, as far as I remember. But Stun showed most promise by stunning few monsters almost every time it was summoned... as long as it could somehow survive its way to its target, that is. Sure, it's not a lot, but I think it's a good bargain for 1 point... though I'm definitely sure that there are many other places where that point could be better spent.

I donno, maybe I just want few more skills to fill my hotkey bar. It seems like Lime builds may end up with even less number of skills after the nerf.

Everything else is self explanatory.

Remaining 11 points are for maxing Transform skills.

Thanks for your critique.
Ah, how could this be? My comrades fall, one by one. This beautiful yet sad scene is a garden of roses, blown away by the brisk outdoor wind--
W-Wait, I'm the only one left! What do I do now!?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-08-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

Not much I can say on your build, but I'm wondering, How useful has the stun lime shung been since you got it? Do you find yourself using all the time, cause It'll be nice to have more abilities in non-transformed state (which is why i got shinu shung)

Also, does it have a small AoE when it hits a monster, so it stuns all around it, or does it just stun the target?

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

12-08-2008   #3 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

The lime stuns everything it hits.

12-08-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

I used it all the time since I needed as many help(?) I can get from being a Lime. Sad to say Lime really isn't quite... formidable in non-transform state.

And Stun can stun whatever it hits, as long as the target is not stun-resistant. And it sometimes can stun mutliple monsters, provided they are reeeeeeeeally close together.

Too bad that now I have to get rid of it, for two reasons.

1. I realized that Kowabunga also got max level increase, from 9 to 11. Now I need extra 2 points to max that. So, byebye to Stun... and Rejuvination potion.

2. Before the nerf, Stun (and Poison) was somehow able to attack multiple times before disappearing, as long as there was something to hit in front of it (that's how it was for me anyway; don't know about other people). Now, it vanishes as soon as it attacks just once, making it quite worthless at keeping one or few monster(s) occupied for few seconds.

Updated build: CLICK HERE.
Ah, how could this be? My comrades fall, one by one. This beautiful yet sad scene is a garden of roses, blown away by the brisk outdoor wind--

Last edited by Blorgh; 12-08-2008 at 07:56 PM.

12-08-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

Ah I see... Maybe I should consider trying it out.

I'm hoping one day they'd buff Limes eruption skills... It's really sad that only a couple are worth getting...

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

12-08-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blorgh
1. I realized that Kowabunga also got max level increase, from 9 to 11. Now I need extra 2 points to max that. So, byebye to Stun... and Rejuvination potion.
Max kowabunga is not worth it because:
1. You don't get any increase in duration for buff.
2. The speed increase increment goes down to +4%
3. +100% speed is already enough.

I was actually considering cutting points from it so I can max other things.

12-08-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
1. You don't get any increase in duration for buff.
2. The speed increase increment goes down to +4%
Holy! Thanks for that info Godbot! I can save 2 points! Yay!

At least I can have my Rejuv potion back for emergency mp regen reactivation.

And I also feel that perhaps I should lower Kowabunga a bit too, so I can have some more spare points. About... lv 6? or 7? I donno, but as long as it can outlast main transforms I think it's sufficient.

Back to original build... for now: CLICK HERE