ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Lime - The Slime

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-15-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ItsTacoTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lime Skill Build Comparisons (Stage)

Lunia Skill Simulator

Let me explain a bit about my build.

First, can someone please explain why you need only 1 skill point for some skills? Especially since I find it quite useless to have 1 skill point, but for some skills I understand, like for Freezing Lime Shung.

For the Attacks, I want atleast 2 maxed attacking skills in case I ever find myself in a situation where all my transforms are under cooldown or something, so I chose WJ and RRT.

For the Transforms, I put 1 into racecar slime just because I might need the extra speed to run away and spit up a pot or something, and because it's hella fast and helps me cover ground, and don't forget it's fun. Rest of the transforms are self-explanatory.

For Eruptions, I read some guides and I believe the first 4 skills suck, so I put 1 into FLS and PLS, FLS cause it's pretty much mandatory, PLS cause apparently it's like my own Moon Barrier.

For Bless, it's self explanatory.

Now for Abilities...many debates I've had with my friends about this. Maxed Deadly Blow for crit, and HP Regen/Increase. With my skill points left I only have 5 and it's pretty perfect because 5 is the peak number where I get the most out of MP recovery, or so I've been told.

I didn't really want MP Increase since 8 points for only 400 mana didn't really seem that worth it...correct me if you think it's really important.

Here is my friends build (who helped me modify mine):

Lunia Skill Simulator

It's similar except he took some points out of RRT and WJ and a point out of the racecar transformation to max out MP Regen/Increase.

With the leftover points, he maxed out PLS, which I find not that useful anyway.

Can you guys compare and give me your opinions on the builds, maybe mix them together somehow or just follow one of them? I totally understand the point of taking out racecar slime...but it's just so fun and one of the first transformations I get so..yeah.

Help is much appreciated, thanks.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-15-2008   #2 (permalink)
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

RRT: only the final hit is based on the level of the skill you use--the other hits are based on your melee damage. Many Limes choose to keep it at rank 1 and simply use Str/Dmg equipment to raise their damage instead.

Wiggling Jelly can be left at level 1 if you only care about the launching property it has; of course if you want more damage and slow out of it, leveling it up works fine.

Given that your build includes maxed Wiggling/RRT, you will probably need higher Mana Recovery if you intend to use those skills often. Lower ranks of Mana Recovery are for Limes who depend heavily on transforms, since once transformed, they need no MP to use their attacks, keeping their MP usage down.

If you happen to come up with an extra point, you could always pick up Sticky Jelly 1 in case you ever decide to try PvPing. If you're absolutely 100% pure stage though, it shouldn't be a big deal.

11-15-2008   #3 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

RRT maxed is useless because damage comes from your damage. Increasing level only increases the last hit. Given that these are staging builds, there is no need for Mana Increase. Assuming you use your transforms, Mana Recovery at level 6 will basically recover everything you need. Biki is relatively good for staging and should be maxed. Racecar, even one point is a waste. You will never need to get away from something for 50 seconds. That's what you max Kowabunga for.

11-15-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ItsTacoTime is an unknown quantity at this point

http://lunian.genin.jp/en/calc/skill...88896000011_92

Okay, thanks alot, I took out 9 points from RRT and put 1 into Sticky Jelly in case I ever want to PvP.

I maxed out MP Regen and put the rest (6 skill points) into MP Increase, since I had nothing left to add it into.

Or do you recommend I max out PLS?

11-15-2008   #5 (permalink)
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

Just a thought... what's Int Potion 6/7 like? Dumping your final points there might be a better option than MP Increase, depending on how effective it is, and it'd also give you a way to support Eirs and Dainns.

11-15-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

i think they up the max lvls for the transforms after nerf.. i'd suggest u save some points

11-25-2008   #7 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1s3ri
Just a thought... what's Int Potion 6/7 like? Dumping your final points there might be a better option than MP Increase, depending on how effective it is, and it'd also give you a way to support Eirs and Dainns.
You burn crazy MP just to make one though...