ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Lime - The Slime

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-15-2008   #1 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous
Default Mew's Lime

Lunia Skill Simulator
(probably my third character if I have that much time to work on it...)

Just any suggestion would do. I'm not too fond of this character atm. cuz, she is so weak at like level 14.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-15-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Get rid of mp increase. There's no reason whatsoever for a lime to have it unless it's for pvp, and we know you </3 pvp.

11-15-2008   #3 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbot3000
Get rid of mp increase. There's no reason whatsoever for a lime to have it unless it's for pvp, and we know you </3 pvp.
Yeah but how to distribute all level 75 skill points T___T!!

should I get rid of that and go: http://lunian.genin.jp/en/calc/skill...88890000013_92
lolwut xD

11-15-2008   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Need 1 in Bumba for Wabang. And maybe more points in Biki for stages.

11-15-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Blorgh is on a distinguished road

You forgot one thing: you need 1 point in Bumba Lime, because it's a prerequisite for Cool Wabang Lime.

And 3 points in Rolling Rolling Thud? You do know that it's main source of damage is from your own melee damage, not the skill damage itself, right? So why put lv 3? It works just fine with lv 1.

And why max Sticky Jelly? You only use it for brief freeze on things, and lv 1 is just fine for it. AFAIK, more skill level doesn't raise the freeze duration so anyting above lv 1 is moot point, unless you love to waste your mana.

And I'd get rid of Mana Potion, if I were you. At lv 1, it gives so little MP that it ain't worth anyone's trouble to even pick the thing up. Anything above lv 1, it costs reagents. Useless.
Ah, how could this be? My comrades fall, one by one. This beautiful yet sad scene is a garden of roses, blown away by the brisk outdoor wind--
W-Wait, I'm the only one left! What do I do now!?