MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Lime - The Slime

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

League of Legends

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-09-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict
Blorgh is on a distinguished road
Question Slow Lime Shung?

We all know that Freezing Lime Shung and Pang Lime Shung are awsome enough to deserve one point each (and maybe even max for Pang).

We also know that Attack Lime Shung is completely useless and it's best left with big fat zero point.

Both Poison and Stun are debatable, but I've seen Stun actually work quite frequently to say that 1 point in it is not wasted (Lime has a lot of spare points anyway). I know it only puts at most 2 monsters to sleep, but hey, I solo a lot (not many people online after 9pm, plus very few people on x-1 thru x-9 stages) so I need as much edge I can get in a thick of a mob. As for Poison, I've actually seen it sometimes poison few monsters, and even a boss too, so I also say 1 point is not wasted.

The question I have is Slow Lime Shung. I also put one point into it, thinking that slow effect could come in handy... someday. but I have yet to see it actually slow anything down. Maybe it has dismal slow %? Or maybe I missed the slow effect animation (the bluish puff rising from the target)? On top of that, unlike Poison and Stun, Slow Lime Shung actually disappears after attacking just once. And I'm like "What the heel?!"

Am I missing something, or are there really some skills that are not meant to get after all...
Sparks fly as swords dance, and the steel spurs create an unearthly rhythm. The battleground is a wonderful opera that can only be performed once.
In order to engrave this sight upon my memory, I gaze unblinking at the unfolding drama.
Ah, how could this be? My comrades fall, one by one. This beautiful yet sad scene is a garden of roses, blown away by the brisk outdoor wind--
W-Wait, I'm the only one left! What do I do now!?
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-10-2008   #2 (permalink)
sorrow 'n sadism
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award
m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

I have no idea how Slow Lime Shung works, but I can't say I've ever found the slow effect to be useful in stages, ever, even the really powerful ones like high level Fury of Land or Moon Fog.
"It is not a disgrace to fail. Failing is one of the greatest arts in the world," however --
"Believe and act as if it is impossible to fail." ~ Charles Kettering
11-11-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict
Dewedi is on a distinguished road

i would get it only for invi frames X3. Slow sint so good use wiggli
Trickster=Starting once again!