ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Lime - The Slime

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Meow is on a distinguished road
Default Lime weak?

Hello peoples =P

Well... I have a lvl 42 now and lots of peoples are telling me that Lime will suck or does suck... And that Lime is useless at higher lvls =/ is that true or not? =P

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-01-2008   #2 (permalink)
It's Super Effective!

Soryn is on a distinguished road
IGN: Soryn; Conflux
Class: Eir; Yuki lu_yuki
Guild: DashAttack

It's not that lime will suck, it's just at some point we'll receive a patch that significantly reduces the damage he does. I don't think he'll be useless though. As for Lime sucking now, he doesn't suck; he just needs a party there to properly protect him and allow him to do massive dps.

11-02-2008   #3 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was instead of a percentage based increase in damage for transforms, they get a set amount of damage. Thus, the more damage you have before the patch, the less damage you'll deal afterwards in comparison. And vice versa. However, Lime still will probably be a good damage dealer, just not as good. Sadly.